The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
LittleGiant is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittleGiant is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittleGiant is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittleGiant is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

How old jenny
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
hifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
Is Yezi spa still around? There used to be a thread on this place but no more. Anybody have the contact for Yezi spa if it is still there?

Thank you very much.
Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-11-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
luckyboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckyboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifriend View Post
Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging
Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 2
Chrisfuryz is a name known to allChrisfuryz is a name known to allChrisfuryz is a name known to allChrisfuryz is a name known to allChrisfuryz is a name known to allChrisfuryz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Um, who else are you thinking of?
I don't know ma, later prc leh. that's why i ask

To Return List - Shaky, Fatmen, SimplyUnperfect, SilentKillerSB
Need latest posts - HayDay, lone_dog69, KaraII,
And bro(19 Points added)whoever you are pm me please, so i can return you
Old 09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nowayhose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha
Old 10-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
luckyboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckyboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha
Gotta avoid the dinner time.
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1867 / Power: 18
rahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant future

finally found the time to go down to GMT. Chose [email protected] 1, who is a hot milf with long hair. Comfy massage and friendly, but limited roaming.

RTM: maybe.

Also saw a younger cutie pie, may try her next time.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 11
ibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant future

Other spa which was being discussed..$50 is too steep. Paid $30 for hj with a $70 for 1.5 ,hr massage, so $100 all in.. so in some sense value for money... But again that was sometime back...

Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly...
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1867 / Power: 18
rahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant futurerahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly...
Act steady bro we are seasoned punters

Have you tried NN from S***** [email protected] for teasing?
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant futureibanezjem555 has a brilliant future

Yes, Nana the viet.. she had potential but after several repeated visits, she did not up her game so never returned.

This spa has since revamp.. so not sure if she better.

PM me and we share our notes on Nana

Thanks bro..
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 14
pete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud of

Bring a cap n sunglass next time u go to places that are not so discreet. Lol
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Actually, with cap and sunglasses, will really stand out as many office workers there makan. After lunch, many uncles there lim teh. With MIB sunglass n baseball cap.. more outstanding than boowah fly..

Best is follow the staircase nearest door, then go straight down straight thru door. Don't come thru food makan area or the wings. Just keep straight face and go in.

Go out, straight the staircase but reach top of first flight everyone makan can see your face, if they want to. The other way out, is to turn left. Just walk straight n let shops cover you. Problem is that there is another spa here and the MLs outside look expectantly at you. Or people come down corridor towards you know that you just came out of that shop.

So like bro say.. steady lah.. just walk n keep on walking..
Advert Space Available