The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-11-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhorizon View Post

I am not sure why my price is lower than you all, I do speak malay, not Bahasa Indonesian though.

Lots of wechat and michat offer, I piss them off by asking 250k but some desperately accept for ST. As for LT, they go as low as 700k. Time is tough in Jakarta, many FLs. But I prefer better establishments like pangjay and travel. I dont drink and dont sit around, usually get mamasan or reception to choose girls and go upstairs immediately.
What you are paying is the correct standard price charged ro locals from my own experience and from reports listed on the indonesian language websites

Paket 70menit
Topless+BM+HJ 180rb(std), 200(vip)
Massage+BJ 180rb(std), 200(vip)
Topless+BM+BJ 230rb(std), 250(vip)
Topless+PM+BJ+CK+MMC+CIM 230rb(std), 250(vip)

the reason others pay more is either the clueless carrots chop types or they weak willed men who think overtipping impresses the girls
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

i always say what is reported here and on other forums is only tip of the iceberg for total available options to locals
here is examples of girls avail and prices paid go out and look for them noone is going to find for you then share so u can enjoy without doing anything yourself

Menu (durasi 90 menit):
1. Body Language Massage (topless massage + hj) = Rp. 220,000,-
Extend (45 menit) = Rp. 110,000,-
2. A1 (naked massage + bj + fj) = Rp. 470,000,-
3. Soapy Land (naked lulur + bm + hj) = Rp. 350,000,-
4. Soapy Land Heli (naked lulur + bm + mk + bj + fj) = Rp. 600,000,-
5. Tropic Combo Massage (naked massage + bj + fj 2 x croot) = Rp. 625,000,-
Tip minimal Rp. 50,000 bila touch dan mmc (untuk Paket 1 dan 3).

Durasi 60 menit:
6. Tropic Massage (naked massage + mk + mmc + bj cim) = Rp. 250,000,-
7. Sun Tropic (naked bj + fj) = Rp. 350,000,-
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polluxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to Fortune Spa recently? Researched a lot and couldn't find much info, but it's nearby to where I'm staying (next wk).
Old 06-11-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by polluxxx View Post
Anyone been to Fortune Spa recently? Researched a lot and couldn't find much info, but it's nearby to where I'm staying (next wk).
u sure u researched alot i spend 2 sec and found plenty of info
Old 08-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hello9988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in the city, staying nearby Ritz Carlton. This coming MOnday til Friday.

Any action / spa or outcall to hotel nearby there?

Or any brother willing to go for a round?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
u sure u researched alot i spend 2 sec and found plenty of info
Sorry - should have been more specific. Last post from a few weeks ago said something about there being a fire at Fortune.

To be quite honest, I'm a bit nervous (maybe over sharing, but hope to find supportive bros and more info). First time thinking of going to a place like this, I'm ang mo (so worried about sticking out) and traveling alone to JKT. So not sure if this is the type of place someone like me should be going in solo and expect a good time.

Did more research and it seems like... not much to lose trying, even if I must get over some nerves.

If anyone has experiences to share (not FR, just generally), it would be appreciated. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing - booking the taxi to go there, going inside and not knowing what to expect, language barrier, through the whole thing. Probably overthinking it.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

FR! Ended up going to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya. There are a ton of options here, all right next to each other: My Place, Delta, Cherry, Fortune and D'Heaven. Maybe more.

Here's my detailed FR for those who might be nervous like I was. I sat in my hotel lobby for a good 45 minutes going back and forth on whether or not I should proceed with this. Finally tapped the button on Grab and momentum took me there.

Getting there & finding the place was easy. The whole complex is a few long buildings with "roads" between them (it's basically a big parking lot). I walked up and down the blocks to scope everything out. Pretty quiet. Few dudes sitting around, eating and smoking. Nothing shady or threatening.

Went into D'Heaven and was greeted by the front desk girl. She explained the process to me in English. Don't remember exactly, but it was something like 400Rp for a deluxe room and 460Rp for a VIP room. I picked deluxe (more on the room later).

She explained that I'll need to pay another 350Rp directly to the girl in the room and to head to level 2 to select the girl.

Took the lift up to 2, was welcomed by another desk with all the girls' numbers up on a big light board. You could see who was engaged and who was available. The girl at the desk was happy to take me through the photos of each available girl. There were two numbers that they said were new and didn't have photos yet.

=== Part 2 below ===
Old 12-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

===Part 2===

Then she said that there were 2 more available, but no FS. I asked to see their photos and one of them was stunning. No FS was a surprise, but actually perfect for me as I was more comfortable starting slower.

Picked #68, one of the "no FS" girls and was shown to a table in the waiting area. Ordered a water and watched some Indonesia CNN. After about 10 min, a dude came to collect me and took me upstairs.

#68 greeted me at the door to the room and I was super pleasantly surprised. Tall, thin, really beautiful girl. Light skin (I usually prefer tan skin - love looking at TH and PH girls) and long, dark hair. Nice eyes and full lips. Really no complaints.

68 brought me into the room, we tried communicating a bit and she starting giggling. Super cute - there was instant chemistry. She confirmed that I knew that FS wasn't available and we proceeded.

She helped me undress and then asked me to lay down. She took off her dress. Kept on her bra/underwear and started the massage. Asked if I wanted oil and I said yes.

Massage was not terrible! She did a pretty decent back massage, then lots of leg + teasing. Lots of brushing up against the boys, etc. Very nice.

Flipped over to continue the massage. She took off the bra. Wow - full, big teardrops. I should also say, she was thin, but had a little softness in the belly. Barely noticeable (she later told me she has a 5 year old daughter).

Massage goes on for a while, then she finally asks if I want "sensual massage." I said yes, she sat between my legs, oiled up my business and then started with something very nice. Lots of attention in the right spots and very slow and sensual. Nothing mechanical about it.

She asked how I wanted to finish and I said BJ. She said covered only, which was disappointing, but again, actually okay for me and my slow start into this hobby. I said okay (got the sense she would have preferred I said HJ). So covered up and got on with it. She did great - moved over to my side so I could roam (top - didn't try bottom so not sure if avail). She went slow & strong.

Afterwards, she cleaned up a bit and then laid down next to me. She laid in my arms for a good 30+ minutes. We chatted. She's from Bandung. Limited English, but we had fun and there was chemistry in sharing stories about each other.

I eventually said I had to go, so we jumped into the shower. She soaped me down, washed me off and that was that. I paid her 500Rp (so her 350Rp + 150Rp tip). Agree or not, I felt comfortable with that, even though I know some will say that better deals can be had elsewhere.

Overall I was there for the full 90 min and at about 800Rp all in (about S$78) I'm glad I ticked this off the bucket list. I have nothing to compare to - first time doing anything like this - but will definitely be back later this week!
Old 12-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Johnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have never been to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya, your information was useful for me. Now I know that they have full fj service, and hj only service.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Hahahaha321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Jakarta from today till 14. Can pm me.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Angmolover is Cool - loads of Potential

How much did the Uzbek girl cost?
Old 17-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

AllThatJazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i am new to this thread.i will be posted to jakarta for a business trip in Jan 20 and this sounds pretty good to me.

i be there for about 2 weeks or more. Any bros here have other places to recommend?
Old 17-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThatJazz View Post
Hi i am new to this thread.i will be posted to jakarta for a business trip in Jan 20 and this sounds pretty good to me.

i be there for about 2 weeks or more. Any bros here have other places to recommend?
What are you looking for? There are massage places with simple HJ, men’s “spas” with full service, clubs that double as brothels, hotels with freelancers, WeChat nearby freelancers. Just read back in this thread for a bit and you’ll find everything you need.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polluxxx View Post
What are you looking for? There are massage places with simple HJ, men’s “spas” with full service, clubs that double as brothels, hotels with freelancers, WeChat nearby freelancers. Just read back in this thread for a bit and you’ll find everything you need.
mind to pm me the hotels with freelancers bro? tq
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi.. i m in Jakarta now and i wish to visit classic.. can any bro suggest which floor to go? Really appreciate it..
Advert Space Available