The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel View Post
4) she go GM to send $$$ and my friend tell me the account belong to someone...how the remmitance is done in vietnam
At Golden Mile, she can always send the money to her relative and home address. They need to have ID to collect money. Or they can always use Western Union. If they send it to the account of someone else, high chance that she's returning the money to mamasan or she is sending money to someone else (besides her family) in vietnam. Most province villagers don't have any bank account.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel View Post

some more he tell us it too late for him to quit...
Hmmm it is never too late to quit. Is money loaned???
Old 09-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Vietnamese loves to gossip and majority of their gossips are untrue. Can't blame them also, the government is not pro-active in explaining policies to the masses
Hear Say is from the news media from vietnam...not gossip
Old 09-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
How about marriage? Do vietnamese gals fancy marrying a SWM?
I think most of the vietnamese girl will choose USA as their number 1 choice...Even though no matter USA is good or not...becos they have painted a very beautiful picture of USA...maybe sad to say...Singapore is no choice then take one...or becos no choice in love....

I talked to some vietnamese people...I ask them how come they like USA so much when USA and Singapore is no much difference..even some of the thing surpass USA...They only replied no matter what...even though some may know USA is not that good in reality....they still want go there...

Maybe it is of the passport...to them...everything USA number 1...but i think USA the only nice thing is the cool weather...other than that...most of the thing no difference...
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

who is this pretty gal?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Too late as in kanna kong tao till cant pull back liao...deep deep roi...give up is only the day when he cannot find she no matter how....
Old 10-02-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
At Golden Mile, she can always send the money to her relative and home address. They need to have ID to collect money. Or they can always use Western Union. If they send it to the account of someone else, high chance that she's returning the money to mamasan or she is sending money to someone else (besides her family) in vietnam. Most province villagers don't have any bank account.
thanks for the info. why i ask you about this is because my friend tell me the $$ remitted was into another person name as his wife do not has a vietnam back account.he explained to me that his wife's family do not have bank account so using someone bank acct. the money will deliver to the gal family by the remit company...is it true bro?

i suspected my friend know this gal at joo chiat but he tell us she was introduced to him by his colleague's wife....cousin.

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I think most of the vietnamese girl will choose USA as their number 1 choice...

Have they forgotten abt Vietnam war
Old 10-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Too late as in kanna kong tao till cant pull back liao...deep deep roi...give up is only the day when he cannot find she no matter how....

Pass me 5kSGD I will help him get out of kong tao...
Old 10-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hear Say is from the news media from vietnam...not gossip
Bro, which media you got the news about restrictions on korean man marrying vietnamese gals? I have been reading vietnam news daily for the past 3 years, but never read anything like this before.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think most of the vietnamese girl will choose USA as their number 1 choice...Even though no matter USA is good or not...becos they have painted a very beautiful picture of USA...maybe sad to say...Singapore is no choice then take one...or becos no choice in love....
Vietnamese love for USA has been since before the vietnam war. They believe that USA will give them chances to make money and become rich. At the same time, the large number of vietkieus in USA gave them the wrong impression that once they go USA, they will strike it rich. Wrong idea and wrong impression, but they still believe in it. But their desire to go USA doesn't mean they love SWM. They love the vietkieus more than the SWM.

Singapore is rising in profile for the past few years in Vietnam. Vietnamese gals believe that Singaporean man treat their wives and families well. So its not a matter of no choice then take one. Bro Sha Gua, how long have you not been to Vietnam roi? About time you go Vietnam more often to update your understanding of the people and country
Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: going up..

bros, who planning trip up to HCM? Jetstar offers start. It's good to know more of the country, the gals & the mindset. Leads like SingViet, Nyquist etc. would probably be able to bring us around town... any chance?

I'll be the first in the queue:

- Chanyboy
- Kangtuo??
- Sha Qua??
Old 10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have they forgotten abt Vietnam war
No they never forget...They always remember why UNCLE HCM started the bloody war and chased the Americans away....
Old 10-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Re: going up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
bros, who planning trip up to HCM? Jetstar offers start. It's good to know more of the country, the gals & the mindset. Leads like SingViet, Nyquist etc. would probably be able to bring us around town... any chance?

I'll be the first in the queue:

- Chanyboy
- Kangtuo??
- Sha Qua??
i always go alone and come back alone...
Old 10-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
but they still believe in it. But their desire to go USA doesn't mean they love SWM.
no matter what...they still prefer to stay at USA than Singapore if have a chance....to them it is still "higher" life..

Quote:
About time you go Vietnam more often to update your understanding of the people and country
I go after my trip to the no.1 country...but then go there also wont be able to understand the people and country
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1