The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan0086 View Post
I hav nt been in luv for more than 10 yrs... When I meet her... she really make me fall so deeply in luv.. it feels like rekindle of puppy luv.... so sweet, so dreamy, so nice.. she is so caring n such a great listener.... she understand my stressful life n the stuff I gone through.. now she MIA n my heart simply crush... i jus wish to find her soon as I hav regretted for not telling her my feelings for her...
Let it go. So what if you had the chance to tell her your feelings? What were you expecting? That you would be the knight in shiny armour saving the damsel in distress?? Get Real!
Old 18-03-2016, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Let it go. So what if you had the chance to tell her your feelings? What were you expecting? That you would be the knight in shiny armour saving the damsel in distress?? Get Real!
Bro, this samester doesn't sound real to me. More like spamming
Old 20-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deborak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i truly love a guy, he can be a muderer, whatever, i will still love him.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborak View Post
If i truly love a guy, he can be a muderer, whatever, i will still love him.
another 傻B姐。。。。LOL。。。 get real!!... stop watching too much melodrama my dear. yah...u will also love a rapist i presume.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Realised that the topic here has been centering upon how untrustworthy an FL can be. But can't the same can be said of men? How we get to know these ladies in the first place? We are no angels ourselves.

To those bros who got romantically involved, I'm sorry to hear that. Chances are is that you will be heartbroken. Especially if the FL is damn popular and snags an ultra huge fish with you being second fiddle even if you are a very above average sg dude.

It hurts even more if she is honest about the one or two more men that cares a lot for her.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
Realised that the topic here has been centering upon how untrustworthy an FL can be. But can't the same can be said of men? How we get to know these ladies in the first place? We are no angels ourselves.

To those bros who got romantically involved, I'm sorry to hear that. Chances are is that you will be heartbroken. Especially if the FL is damn popular and snags an ultra huge fish with you being second fiddle even if you are a very above average sg dude.

It hurts even more if she is honest about the one or two more men that cares a lot for her.
Am in a relationship with an ex-FL, though I have never and will never brought up her past. Entered this relationship with an open mind (I don't look for FLs anymore). Will be heartbroken or not I can't tell yet, only through time I will. Maybe not all will end up bad. But objectively speaking, the probability is high so somewhere in my heart/brain I am mentally prepared for the future as well.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
desolutionhurts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It pains me to say this.
But you guys were right. I was foolish.
At least I have no regrets. There wasn't anything I could have or would have done differently.
Old 31-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

fall for FL is more satisfying than GF.. whenever you want sex.. FL will give (pay money) however when you want sex from GF.. most likely will never give and at the end you go find FL.

to me love a FL is cheaper than love a GF financially
Old 31-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always remember they are mainly here for the money
Old 31-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
fall for FL is more satisfying than GF.. whenever you want sex.. FL will give (pay money) however when you want sex from GF.. most likely will never give and at the end you go find FL.

I think u pay more for exclusive rights for your GF rather than sharing a public utility (aka WL)
Old 01-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post

aiyah after you fall in love and she becomes a GF, Ex WL, the cycle repeats itself again. Worse is when she give you one or 2 time freebie and you start thinking she thinks you are special or you are head over heels with her because YOU are different from other customer.

When its GF Wife etc...as long as no need to let you screw legitimately they will say no. WL wouldn't because its about the money. They want you to screw them, they need you to screw them.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desolutionhurts View Post
It pains me to say this.
But you guys were right. I was foolish.
At least I have no regrets. There wasn't anything I could have or would have done differently.
you were told, and I predicted, whatever we say, you follow the heart. You were just here to rant to Sam Agony not seek advice

So no regrets, that's a great way to live.

For me going out with a Ex FL was a nightmare and 100% regret.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 01-06-2016 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14393 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice2014 View Post
another 傻b姐。。。。lol。。。 get real!!... Stop watching too much melodrama my dear.:d yah...u will also love a rapist i presume.
您确定他(她) 是个姐? 是哥儿们吧!:d 我确定他是个鸡巴男,没逼!:d
Old 01-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post

IMHO, relationships and tyrsts like these wld fare most appropriately under the circumstances depicted in " adventure and epic scenarios " for most of us regular guys out there than the " richard gere n julia roberts pretty woman scenarios" unless that guy have $ to stack like bricks to build a house. The " ewan mcgregor and nicole kidman scenarios (moulan rouge) wld kill 99% of sg cheongsters cos we aren't made or conditioned this way mentally or emotionally to start with.
In my years of cheonging, the most genuine and heartfelt experiences were mainly spontaneous, candid, bold approaches during the course of the booking ( ML or FL ) with things getting really personal and deep from the 2nd session or never. If it takes several meetings to draw her close its most likely a mainstream encounter. Shes off the list. The lady starts baring her emotions, life and experiences to me ( that does not tantamount to any love or commitment ) and may even share her work and life's going on's but that still doesnt mean anything in the love sector too. Gotta keep that in mind .
The encounters become far more vivid and real ( almost like a confidante/lover roleplay at best ) and thats when the addiction comes.. It wld be too blatant for any notice in changes btw the Ml/FL and I when it comes to the intimacy and communication cos whatever takes place between a clandestine / passionate "bond as I wld like to term it " is both surreal and very uninhibited so a slight difference in any manner of interaction be it sexual or non sexual the tell tale signs wld be very obvious.
Some if not most of them seemed to like the "bonded-ness " than the relationship aspect as it gives a close to real but not burdensome intimacy and connection on various levels. to cut them some slack, they wldnt and have no means to constraint the life we have outside of their domains ( eg if we end up on another ML's bosoms ( heads first that it ) due to their work environment and constant cash flow via loving, doting customers.
Things to look out for wld be small gestures than the grander ones ( eg herbal concoctions, small acts of considerations ( u be surprised it does happen and other seemingly non-significant caring gestures ) cos flattery gets them nowhere with a veteran and within 3 days " I love u " wld send a veteran to the next ML/FL a room away.
I nvr visit them in a corporate or flashy attire but casual or sporty attire and nvr had car keys placed on the table. I dun own a car anyway.
Visits to them are always a part of my souls evolution cos I learn to see the world thru their eyes and it might surprise that contrary to popular stigmatization, they are extremely aware of their actions while subtly letting their more intimate partners know the impossibility of such a relation, thus camaraderie is very crucial to liaisons like these. Not heaven-shaking love, romeo and juliet love nor the kind of matrimony inspiration ppl see on jewelry or insurance advertisements.
Its very close to the fantasy/adventure epic settings, scenarios and endings minus the dragon slaying and killing of sorcerors ( I mean, u might have to beat the shit of out an evil spellcaster if u manage to find out a rival tried to be funny with u and hired someone to get dirty. lol and the rival wld be in far worse shape than than his hired occultist. in most cases cos such a dishonorable way of conflict does not even deserve a blade to the heart as an act of justice. )
A typical semblance of such an ML/FL bond with a veteran wld be like in the movies set during the Middle Ages or Feuding Middle Kingdom.
When it happens its gonna be out of this world, it may or may not last depending on how the bond deepens or dissipates during the course of her stay as arguments, spending time together, long heart to heart conversations take place. Some of them wld leave footprints in our hearts, some will not. I have met humanitarian ones and also the mercenary ones.
They know the hearts of men and some will show u where the line is and if u touch certain places of her heart the line dissipates but once u tread on her minefield, prepare for a bombardment that u dun even hear from an sg woman at her worst temper.
That kind of devilish allure n rage tingles our interest dun they.
( think of Elizabeth hurley in the movie "Bedazzled" )
Most of the time, the ML or FL n I wld keep in contact online but I wun make a trip there for one reason or the other.
This kind of phenomena is very bizarre, when the season comes, it comes in a volley... instinctively one wld know and feel that another of such similar bonding is coming to pass... the trip to china loses that necessity ...
From my humble perspective, these are personal journeys in ones evolution of mindset and perception of life. The great heroes of old were mainly entangled with courtesans and harlots despite their superhuman abilities and grand achievements. So its not uncommon for some of the regular folks like us to go thru like-wise.
Realize (awareness), not treat them(self-persuasiveness) as kismet and affinity when they get very personal and compassionate with u cos it is truly something that they dun know why they do it as well. It has a time limit tho. When it fades, it will hurt. Dive deep to the emotion and let it take its course than to drown it with distractions. It heals faster.
There are various ways to perceive such relations :
Realism : pay and fuck and go. If ur rich, pay her upside down and fuck her doubly upside down. and go.
Poetic : romanticize the relation and have awareness,gratitude of the impermanence ( dun go for the wedding ring or the house, car even if one have the financial means --- its a surreal role play in the flesh to remember for all time )
Movie Wannabe : so madly in love that cheongster tries to assume the role of richard gere, johnny depp or Silver-screen Urban romeos and get roasted beyond recognition in most cases.
COnqueror : so adept at this game that he attempts to / or was bestowed to get the spoils instead of the other way round. It happens. I seen it and heard abt it. This sg guy friend I used to drink with occasionally scored a Shanghai hottie in every way a man wld want to) while many others "perished in the battlefield" so to speak.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Series : It happens but rarely. Heart strings pulled on both ends. Merged with the Poetic perspective. No ever after or grand ballroom banquets. Stirs the soul and shifts the entire perception of cheonging to a new level. Bonds easily and breaks easily. When both parties bare their souls and true selves, it can be both earth shattering and heartwarming at the same time. U end up with either a kindred, an intimate confidante or a permanent clandestine liaison. Wedding rings and happiy ever after is still out. ( Refer to movie " Merlin" and " Malena " ) no offense intended towards all movies as references. There is strong resonance to certain characters in the movies in today's scenarios between cheongsters and their temperance-shattering beauties. End of sharing. Peace......
Old 13-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acemann View Post
Always remember they are mainly here for the money
sad nut true they are public toilet bowls, use by many in the past & continue to be used by many in the future although u are the register owner of the toilet bowl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1