The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaqenhgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Some dudes wife.

So, this kind of happened a few years ago in Aloha Changi. So it was my uncle's birthday celebration & everyone was in a festive mood. Drinks were flowing.Food was aplenty. So there i was chatting away with multiple array of people. There was alot of family there & also people i never saw before in my life. So then more guests arrived, i was just minding my own business trying to stay as sober as i could. Hard to do with your uncles & cousins shoving whisky in your face every few mins.

Then things kind of picked up. I saw a really beautiful women from afar. So i stole a few glances. Trying not to be overly obvious. So then my cousin notices me checking out this lady.He immediately slaps me on the back of my head. He sorta knew i was totally perving on this lady. I mean she wore some damn tight fitting black blouse that really showed of her curves & jeans that seemed to pratically strangle her ass. So my cousin then proceeds to secretly point out the lady came with her husband. He looked kinda fierce looking.So not to sound like wuss. I clearly didn't need some dude punching me in the face for checking out his wife. Still i couldnt help myself. I found myself looking at her but this time i made sure her hubby was nowhere in the vicinity.So as the party started to escalate, i found myself having oppurtunity to talk to her. My cousin decided to show me mercy & introduced me to her & her husband....& being classy he proceeded to make up some crap about needing help with getting more drinks & dragged the husband away. We kinda made small talk. She told me that her husband was bound to get high & just forget she was even at the party. So i just made up some "witty" remark about that being good as it would leave me more time to get to know her.She giggled.So i knew at least i amused her. So we just covertly slipped away from the crowd. I had no idea where in the hell i was going. I never been around that place before in my life. So i just told her we were going to go on a little adventure. She kinda had a mischevious look in her eyes.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
iCat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Some dudes wife.

Good start ..... camping here
Old 04-10-2015, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

pitching tenttt
Old 04-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
HippoFartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 04-10-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Heng not my wife... Kekeke...
Old 04-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FightingStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story here! Thanks!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
cuntninia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife sure have more people beo-ing
Old 04-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Starting campfire ....
Old 04-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

rcstfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 04-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Hakkien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoFartner View Post
Please continue TS
who is TS?
Old 04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
morninglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 04-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

So we kinda made our way out of the party. We decided to be covert about it, we left a minute apart from each other. So i just slowly made my way ttowards the general direction she walked to. I kinda felt excited that i was going on some escapade with a total stranger i met for only a few hours. So i lost sight of where she went. I looked around & then i saw her giving me a hand signal to come towards her. So i slowly tip toed towards her trying to act cute.Soon we were all alone. She just looked at me & asked me what was going to happen now that we were all alone.So like a total weirdo i just said "Anything you want" in my most cheesiest voice ever. We kinda flirted with each other abit. I innocently asked her if anyone wOuld be missing us at the party. She just shook her head & said no.She gestured to her handphone & said her hubby didnt even bother to find out where she went.So i just took this as an open invitation to continue teasing her.So we both walked towards some stairs that kinda seemed & menacing.So i grabbed her closer as we made our way to the dark spot.She didnt flinch nor hesitate. She even said this place was perfect for us to be alone & no one would disturb us from "talking" more. Personally i thought the time for talking was done. I moved closer to her & went in for a kiss. She just slowly moved forward & then started to kiss me back. I had hit the jackpot. Here i was making out with a total hottie. We kinda frenched each other. I just being a total amatuer immediately went for her tits. I couldnt help it. The were like calling out to me. I moved my hands underneath her & cupped her tits.She groaned & i just continued to squeeze her tits while i was kissing her. I had a major erection now.So i just pulled up her top so i could get to her tits easier. She didnt mind at all. She immediately put her hands down my cheap bermudas & started to feel me up. I unbuckled her bra & saw a gorgeous pair of tits. I immediately sucked them & she moaned.She started to to unzip my pants & pulled out my cock.She smiled & just kind of whispered into my ears words i will never ever forget till i die. " I am going to suck you dry!!!"She gave me one of the best blowjobs i ever gotten in my life.Her phone started to buzz as she was gobbling my dick. She answered the call while holding my cock. It was her husband.She kind of just made up a BS story about going for a walk towards the beach & would be heading back.All this while she was stroking the life outta me. I struggled not to moan myself as she just stroked so hard even while talking.Soon she put the phone down....n continued to blow me.I blew my load in her mouth & she just swallowed it.She pulled my pants up & told me "They are going to cut the cake!!!" i honestly didnt give a crap bout the cake.She said we still had unfinished business to attend to after the cake cutting. BEST DAY EVER!!!!As i thought to myself what she meant...
Old 04-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqenhgar View Post
who is TS?
TS= Thread/Topic Starter... you.