The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

i urgently need to release...when is your mouth free for some rough deepthroathing action?
Old 26-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
razorblade41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi cqueen. Drop you an email. Sry if i sent a few. Kept forgetting to insert my hp. Thx once again.
Old 26-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erster is Cool - loads of Potential

hey cqueen pls check your inbox toooo....still waiting :s
Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon horny Samster,

How is everyone's horny cock so far this week?
Do not forget to let your cock down ..opps. I mean your hair down to paint my mouth erotically wet and full with your delicious hot cum.. Oops again mistake.. I mean paint the town red.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning Samsters,

My mouth and ass is free these two days. So what is your juicy hard cock waiting for?

Having said that, my warm mouth will response to your queries only when there is a basic decent intro if your name, age, race and Hp no for easy and faster arrangements. Those with constraints on the use of mobile devices may pose some challenges for me to make arrangements for my free erotic BJ. Hence, may I suggest you do not seek my free erotic BJ at all.

Cheers.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Malaysia transsexuals lose challenge against law

Report from AP dated 11 October 2012 :-

KUALA LUMPUR (AP) - A Malaysian court has dismissed an attempt by a group of Malaysian transsexuals to challenge a law that bars Muslim men from wearing women's clothes.

Lawyers say it is the first known effort to overturn an Islamic Shariah law that prescribes jail terms of varying lengths or fines for convicted cross-dressers.

The secular High Court in Malaysia's southern Seremban town on Thursday rejected a bid by four Muslim transsexuals who were born male to declare the Shariah law unconstitutional.

The law is enforced against Muslims, who comprise nearly two-thirds of Malaysia's 29 million people.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Re: Malaysia transsexuals lose challenge against law

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from AP dated 11 October 2012 :-

KUALA LUMPUR (AP) - A Malaysian court has dismissed an attempt by a group of Malaysian transsexuals to challenge a law that bars Muslim men from wearing women's clothes.

Lawyers say it is the first known effort to overturn an Islamic Shariah law that prescribes jail terms of varying lengths or fines for convicted cross-dressers.

The secular High Court in Malaysia's southern Seremban town on Thursday rejected a bid by four Muslim transsexuals who were born male to declare the Shariah law unconstitutional.

The law is enforced against Muslims, who comprise nearly two-thirds of Malaysia's 29 million people.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Aiyo KatoeyLover69,

My valuable thread space is not a platform for legal activist rights lah. Instead, it is a platform for horny cock to exercise their horniness rights to be deepthroat hard and erotically till their right to explode all their hot cum is sextisfactory executed.
Old 13-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Aiyo KatoeyLover69,

My valuable thread space is not a platform for legal activist rights lah. Instead, it is a platform for horny cock to exercise their horniness rights to be deepthroat hard and erotically till their right to explode all their hot cum is sextisfactory executed.
This is a "public service announcement" to warn all crossdresses NOT to wear woman's clothings/dresses while in Malaysia
Old 13-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is a "public service announcement" to warn all crossdresses NOT to wear woman's clothings/dresses while in Malaysia
Then can go to Malaysia with a slutty tongue and hungry mouth?
Old 13-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Then can go to Malaysia with a slutty tongue and hungry mouth?
Of course, you can ! .... but won't wear woman's dresses when in Malaysia .... shall I wait at the Johor Causeway you welcome your maiden trip to Malaysia ?
Old 13-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Malaysian trannies lose court case

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 13 October 2012 :-

Malaysian trannies lose court case

FOUR tranvestites failed in their bid to challenge a Syariah enactment that stopped them from wearing women's clothes, Berita Harian reported.

The four Muhamad Juzaili Mohd Khamis, 25, Shukor Jani, 26, Wan Fairol Wan Ismail, 28, and Adam Shazrul Mohd Yusoff, 26 had applied for a judicial review on Section 66 of the Negri Sembilan Syariah Criminal Enactment 1992 but were rejected by the High Court which declared the section as valid.

The four, who worked as mak andam (make-up artists for brides), applied to the High Court to declare Section 66 null and void as they claimed they were women suffering from gender identity confusion.

Last November, High Court judge Justice Rosnaini Saub allowed the application for review as it involved various constitutional issues.

In the decision on Thursday, Justice Siti Mariah Ahmad said Section 66 was not in conflict with the Federal Constitution because it was drafted based on the power of the state and was thus valid.

She also ordered that the religious authorities give counselling to the four and that they act prudently during enforcement.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 13-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course, you can ! .... but won't wear woman's dresses when in Malaysia .... shall I wait at the Johor Causeway you welcome your maiden trip to Malaysia ?
How can my tongue be fully slutty without the right accessories and accompanying clothes?
In that case, my mouth will forgo this maiden trip to your Land Of Forbidden Erotism.
Old 14-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Re: Malaysian trannies lose court case

She also ordered that the religious authorities give counselling to the four and that they act prudently during enforcement.[/COLOR]
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork[/QUOTE]

Hey KatoeyLover69,

Go and apply to be the counsellor lah. With your vast erotic kinky experiences, your horny wet juicy cock should be able to "tame" these four transversites to act "prudently" in accordance with the High Court Order.

Don't forget to submit a weekly progress report here of your "horny cock's directional counselling session".
Old 26-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

May the bright rays of the sun shine and brighten your day with love, joy and cheerfulness to enjoy your holiday today.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold

Good night cqueen,

Hope u has a wonderful holiday today.
Indeed it is, it was a sunny day today ^_^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1