The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Is it worth the time n money?

Hi like to hear some advice for all bro here..

About two month ago, get to know this ktv girls, have been with her for a few wk be4 she went back viet.. during a few time going out wit her, got do most couple do except sex..
when she back in viet we still we chat quite often, have been planning when she back intend to book a hotel for a nite to stay together.. told her about it she seen oki.. then recently she asked me can I buy her tickets to come back cos she didn't wan to use agent which need to return more...
Wan to hear some bros advice, Is it worth to spend the time n money jus to lay her...
Jus a break down.. already spend some money on her abt $150.. now need ticket $250.. plus if come back booking hotel @ $120.. time spend abt 3 month..
hope bros here can give some advice
Thank...
Old 26-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is it worth the time n money?

don bother to spend that money.
Old 26-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's her look or character? Worth to invest on her?

Any future with her or just want play only?

Still no up her after few weeks, you seem too gentleman or wat

Old 26-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
hereford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You buy tickets, she probly won't pay you back.
Are you sure to get her to spend a nite with you???
If not don't invest too much, move on to others
Old 26-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Her look is consider good.. character still oki.. but not planning any future.. jus wan to lay her n if oki jus continue together...
as for staying the nite together 100% will but whether can lay her tat nite is another issue... cos not wanting to force her anything against her will...
so do bros here think is it worth to spend the money n time...?
Old 26-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Which KTV?
Old 26-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
About two month ago, get to know this ktv girls, have been with her for a few wk be4 she went back viet.. during a few time going out wit her, got do most couple do except sex..
Bro, u been with her for few weeks and no sex?
What have u been doing all this while?

Just cut to the chase. She ask for air ticket...u ask for bonking, or no deal.
Old 26-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 15
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

I won't say that I have been around in the KTV scene all the time but when it comes to this, I think I had my very own fair share and would like to share my experience with you.

I mean there is nothing wrong with going with a KTV girl as I feel that they are also HUMAN and should be treated indifferently as any other regular woman, with RESPECT. Though, I seriously feel that we should take a step back to see what our intention is.

As you have mentioned, you are not seeing this till long term and that hard earned $250, could be used to EXPLORE the labyrinths of KTV girls that Singapore has to offer. Yes it might just be pocket change for you but let's talk about cost and benefit here. Time lost and never gained 3 months, in that 3 months, that $250 would have gotten you at least a nice bonk with another chick and the opportunity to explore an unexplored realm.

I mean when we first start out, we already know that it won't last. Do not let your HONEYMOON period dictate how you would like to spend your money but rather let logic do it for you. This further reiterates my point that you are just playing around anyway, so why not explore something else?

If you find it hard to do so, please allow us to hang out and we can explore the boundless opportunities that Singapore KTVs have to offer when I am back mid-March.

Cut the lifeline as the last thing you would want to do is to lead her on and then settle and be stuck in a relationship which you aren't originally seeking for. She survived before meeting you and she will continue doing so with or without you. This might sound harsh but at the end of the day, we must be able to look after our own interests and intentions.

Do drop me a PM if you'd like to hang out when I am back in mid-March. I'd be more than happy to open the first bottle for us to have good fun.

Other bros are more than welcomed to join us for the hang out if TS agrees or we can arrange our own.

Last edited by Vandreax; 26-02-2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: My spelling sucks balls. Had to edit
Old 26-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Bro dun waste money la....lots if viet gal very scheming n clever nowadays!! They will not stick to jus one guy so Really not worth the deal...for tat money u can find other viet gal in geylang to bonk n maybe overnite!! U buy for her then in furture she will starting for more liao...dun believe u can carry on n try then see wat happens next!!
Old 27-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cizaooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. friendly advice.. dont fall into the trap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1