The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Bro, you must be either damn good at you appearance or looks and talking to access the private part of so many females
Sorry to bust your bubble bro, i am none of the above.
Just a typical local Chinese with average looks, average bod and with middle income.

i do have an effective approach when it comes to the ladies.
And due to my work, i have stayed in a few countries before and my approached has been tested and proven. Even for the Ang Moh.

My approach is this.

Give the ladies your attention.
Listen more than u talk.
And go for the low hanging fruits.

Trust me, the pointers above will score major pussies for u here or overseas. Also it covers a wide demographics.
Old 21-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
Registers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post

My approach is this.

Give the ladies your attention.
Listen more than u talk.
And go for the low hanging fruits.

They love those eye contact given to them.
Old 21-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Very descriptive writings...

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 21-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

"low hanging fruits" wow bro cherrycoke really smart harvester
Old 21-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
No, Cherrycoke is Kaizen trained master (continuous improvement in the Arts)
Old 21-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U see. I might be a Dawg and Selina had brought the Alpha Dawg out of me, but I am still a Dawg with dignity.
There is only so low I could ever go, willingly.
So, I told her that she thought too lowly of me and with that, I tossed the shorts aside on the couch and I sat back with my legs stretched out straight and crossed my feet in a relaxed and chilled manner.

Then I said. “U are good but not that good.
I am not feeling it yet. Look at my crotch, there is no bugle yet. Do what u want to do and let us see if we could get what we both want before the guys are back”.

To be honest, at that point I was pissed because of the way she thought I would react.
Probably lapping up her shorts like a puppy of sorts.
But in my experience at the first encounter, the opposite sex would have already sized u up.
If u want to have an equal or dominating footing in a relationship be it sexual or committed, let them know from the get-go.
This has been my philosophy.
I was sort of taking a gamble then with Selina, but I was ready for a total no-show rather than being twirl around the finger by a married woman who love to tease.
No man go BIG or go HOME, words to live by, words to die for.

To be continued shortly …..
"Go big or go home"!!!!
Awesome brother!!
Old 21-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Continue from Episode #1.

With that reply, she made her move.
She stepped towards me and nudged my crossed feet apart.
Spread them further apart using her legs gently.
Almost felt like she was caressing my foot with hers until my feet were almost an arm’s length apart.
She then walked slowly towards me, where we were probably less than two arms’ length away from one another.
She stood; feet closed together in her tank top with those nipples faintly showing under the fabric and that pair of non-sexy and conventional floral print school girl kind of panties.

Slowly she lifted her tank top from both the shoulder straps upward.
Gently and gracefully revealed her navel, tummy, torso and then finally the twin peaks.
As she yanked the tank top off her, those boobs jiggle a little.
Mammoth ones in the D cup region, those u need both your hands to cup them to contain them amply.
Areola were the size of probably one and half size of our 50 cents coins.
The jugs were fully rounded with a curvature pointing upward profile, not the droopy papaya or mango shape kind of jugs.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 12-02-2021 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Added related and relatable gifs to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 21-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Beautify sexy and ample jugs.
Nipples were light brown, pointed but noticeably not hard yet.
Firm boobs, plump body and robust hip, I was trying to contain my excitement.
Then she said in the coyest tone, “Now are u feeling it yet?”
I replied the same with, “So far so good.”
She took a step towards me paused and those juggernauts stirred a little, yummy!
She said this, “My house, my game, my rules like it or not”.
Again I replied which was totally uncalled for but boy was I mesmerized by those firm and pointed jugs.
My instinct was to grab them with the first chance I get and examine for insertion or scalped scars just to make sure they are real.
I have a thing for au naturel.
I said, “So far so good.”

She leaned forward and placed her knee one at a time on the couch at the position where I was seated and perform a straddle on me.
Left and right and now I was being strapped between her thunder thighs.
As she lowered herself further on me and finally rested full weight on me, she was seated on top of me while having me straddled beneath her.
Old 21-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

As she sat straddle on top of my crotch, and with her body frame her jugs were staring right in my face, line of sight unobstructed now.
I could smell her body scent, hint of sweat and talcum powder beckoning me to sample a taste.
She started gyrating her lower body in a slow and rhythmic motion.
Using her lower body to rock, back and forth while exerting more weight each time making a clockwork-like motion almost like a dance.
A personal lap dance.

Any dawg would have an erection with that, but I did not.
Not because I could not or that I am not seduced.
I was totally into except that her weight at that time I estimated to be around 65-68Kg sitting on my crotch almost crushing my nut sack with my joy stick together.

That feel was more of uncomfortable than erotic and not to mention her thunder thighs were piling on my upper thighs making all so difficult to be seduced.
If her weight would have been lighter, it would be a totally sensual experience then, but it was not.

I should be embarrassed, but I played that to my advantage.
She asked if I were feeling it and I replied that it was good effort from her, but I would need more incentive to be feeling it and I told her by the state of my crotch was the testament to it then.
She felt it and was somewhat puzzled.
She must have done to before and that time with me was an unexpected reaction or no-reaction from my joy stick.
Old 21-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

With my reply I leaned closer to her jugs, close enough to let her feel my breathe.
That stunt right that works for many ladies.
Breathing right at their jugs will drive some of them nuts.
Staring at her jugs and not at her, I told her that if she could remove the last piece of garment on her and come back to this position again, she might get the reaction she was looking for.
And I added that I played this game many times before, I know this game and I am good at it if she is willing to go another step further.

She got up from the couch, stood exactly right in front of me about one arms’ length away.
She slid both her hands with her index finger between the waistband of her panties and started to push it lower.
I was staring with anticipation as I have been looking forward to catching a better look at her pussy now that I am not under the mahjong table.
She must have seen my grin and she stopped.
She had barely pushed the waistband edge no further than 5 cm away from its original position.
I almost saw some strand of pubes jutting out of the mound and she stopped and pull it up to the original position.

She said this again, “My house, my game, my rules.”
Next she used her hand and lifted my chin to look at her while saying this.
“I want u to undress me. Slip these undies off me. By using your mouth. Nothing else touches this body, just your mouth. Are u up for it?”

To be continued shortly …..

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 12-02-2021 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Added related and relatable gifs to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
I am only a lazy fruits-picker.
Old 25-01-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please continue your story
Old 25-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
NotMyPM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotMyPM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Be more specific, a cherry picker hehe
Old 08-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

oh i am back, technically i didnt go anywhere. Few weeks ago out of nowhere the link to this site was lost to me and i thought, it was busted or something else

Took me a while to try to search for it. Glad to find it and i shall continue where i left off
Old 08-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
spacechronicles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping! This is good stuff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1