The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!
Chanced Encounter

After reading so much, I’ve decided to write something of my own.

Back during my secondary school days, I was your typical nerd. Studying hard to try go to JC and uni, so girls was the last thing on my mind. That is until I met Y.

I met Y when I just started Sec 3. I’ll see her whenever I took the morning train to school. She’s very well-developed for a secondary school student, tall, beautiful and with breast that are easily D-cup. Not having the courage to speak to her, I would just take glances at her on the train every morning, something that i did for the reminder of my secondary school years.

I lost the view when I entered JC since I no longer need take that morning train. It wasn’t until I finish J1 that I get a chance to meet her again.

It was during start of the EOY school holiday, I went over to buy some shirts from the Sportslink at the nearby mall. After picking up the shirts, I walked over to the fitting room and push open the door. To my surprise, I saw Y inside the fitting room in just her bra and ITE skirt. It seems like over the year, she had developed even more as her breast are definitely bigger than the last time I saw her.

The image of her in her skirt and her lacy violet bra was burnt into my mind as I back away while saying sorry as she closes the door.

Since there is only 1 fitting room, i waited for her to come out. After about 5 minute, she finally came out of the fitting room in her uniform.

To be continue…...
Old 15-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chanced Encounter

Nice start bro, do continue
Old 15-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
purplemole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, camping here...
Old 16-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

I'll try to post the next part tomorrow.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ftun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
I'll try to post the next part tomorrow.
Thanks, looking forward to your update!
Old 17-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BiggerLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support & camping!!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinjikagawa198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping gr8 bro
Old 17-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start here, another supporter.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 18-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
maxinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, support.
Old 18-02-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support! Here is the next part.

-----

When Y finally came out of the fitting, I immediately went over to apologise again. While she kept saying it’s ok, her facial expression was saying something else. In order to make things right (I actually used to hate it when people are upset with me), I offered to buy her lunch at one of the restaurant in the mall. Maybe she sensed my sincerity or maybe she just wanted a free lunch, she agree to it.

After I’ve made my purchase, Y and I went over to the Swesen in the mall. The moment we sat down, she immediately ordered the most expensive meal and ice cream in the restaurant. During the meal, I apologised again and this time round I can sense that she had finally forgive me. We started having some small talks about our studies and hobbies. During our conversation, I found out that she actually knew that I was looking at her every morning when we took the same train.

As Y thanked me for the meal, I used this opportunity to mustered up whatever little courage I have and asked “Can I have your number?”. I was totally prepared to be rejected but to my surprise, she actually gave her number to me and told me to give her a miss call so she could record down my number as well.

Not knowing how to play the waiting game, that very evening, I SMS her. We exchanged messages, continuing our small talks for the afternoon. The evening turns into night, I received a message that will forever change my life. “So, did you like what you see this morning?”

To be continue……
Old 18-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update bro, pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1