The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 23
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

TL;DR FR: yes she's worth it! I don't RTF very often, but did and will continue to do so.

Everything she says about herself is accurate, she has really fabulous boobs, although she's being far too modest about her looks, she really is quite pretty. But that of course is highly subjective.

Aside from the mind-blowing sex, to me the best part of the whole encounter was the GFE she provides. She really seemed to enjoy being with me, and after we finished the act we continued to chit-chat in bed for a long time. Too many working girls are watching time, or after you've blown your load they stop paying very much attention to you and keep fiddling with their phones booking the next date, or watch TV, or whatever else.

But I do think effective GFE also depends partly on chemistry and mutual respect, so if you're an asshole don't expect her to pull off an Oscar-winning performance, and don't complain to me if you didn't feel GFE with her. I'm just saying I did. YMMV.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blancmange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my FR after enjoying time (my 1st encounter) with Lindy yesterday afternoon.

Booked the first slot and was fortunate that Lindy could receive me though I was a bit early. Location is central and room was nice and clean.

To echo what many others have said, it was a fantastic experience overall. Pretty lady (looks younger than her age, IMO), womanly curves with meat in all the right places, great kisser. Just as important, not a time watcher, easy conversationalist and provides plenty of GFE while being true to who she is.

Thanks Lindy...looking forward to the next time!
Old 18-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Sorry for the late post.

I’ve met Lindy a couple of weeks ago. Communication and meet up was easy.
When I entered the room and saw her for the first time with her bright smile, it was totally no regrets. She’s not the slim model type but on the curvy type.

Looks: 8.5/10 Like a confident good girl look your Mom would approve to have as a daughter-in-law.

Naturally I’m communicate well with others and she responded likewise. She’s not some slave. So treat her with respect like an ordinary girl who also have her needs, and you’ll be treated with a wonderful love making session.

Lovely huge boobs, she tried her best to please in bbbj and FJ.
I’m glad my FJ to you was pleasing.
Like I said, treat her well, and you’ll be treated the same.

No regrets. Didn’t feel commercialized and felt like I was really out with a F*** Buddy.

Enjoy talking to you as much as making out with you.

Hope to see you again. Be it casual friends or work.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Danielt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Straight up I’ll say this about Lindy - she’s just all round awesome.

To me, she’s pretty, has a great figure with more than ample bosoms, with an infectious character. As for her service, nothing less than TOP notch.

Treat her well, and you will have a time of your life

Thanks Lindy!
Old 24-06-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Jaydenpaul is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can add me in wechat. Enjoylife82haha I'm jayden 37
Old 17-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigdorgasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello. Love to book a session with u on Friday evening. Is there slot..
Old 19-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
daniyal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My honest FR.
Engaged her for a session last week.
All I can say, she is really HUGGABLE. Right size for me. Love her body and smooth skin.
She made me feel comfortable with her customer service. Power ah.
What other Bros feedback about her, 100% true.
For me, definitely will return again.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Mikealan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

22nd July

If you want to have a great GFE with a mind blowing BBBJ with boobs to die for.. She's the one!

No commercial feel, she will accommodate to your every request , a hardworking and value for money bonk. Please support her guys. You will not be disappointed!

Her body is just nice at the right places. For boobs lover! Will not regret! Will RTF!
Old 22-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gurlspot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Engaged Lindy for an afternoon slot after a long work day,
Arrived at a discreet location and went up to meet her. First impression was she’s very chatty and approachable. Doesn’t have the commercial feel.

Accommodate all my request and can’t forget the BBBJ as she suck and moan whilst looking at you. Getting hard writing this... wanted to ravish her but too tired. Nonetheless she tries her best to please and isn’t a time watcher. Love caressing her smooth skin and soft boobs! Boob lovers will love it!

Will definitely RTF when I’m not so tired! 😈
Old 14-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hello1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will keep it short and sweet as i normally don't like writing FRs. She's pretty and a friendly lady. Very fortunate to be able to meet her.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

RTF feedback for Lindy:

This is actually my 5th or 6th meetup with Lindy.

Met Lindy after making an impromptu appointment and was lucky she is free!

Being friends for awhile now, everything feels so natural already. She knows what i like and i know what pleases her. Honestly i think her service level is really high and she gives her all and accommodates my preferences all the time. And of course her famously big racks which can turn anyone on anytime!

For me, its more of like meeting a friend now. And the benefits are immensely enjoyable!
Old 25-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
flyingfoxtrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lindy is a cheerful and amicable girl. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I actually enjoy talking to her very much.

Body wise, she's on the curvy side, but I still think she looks good. Firm boobs and a sweet ass.

The feeling is more of a friend friend fling or a really close fuck buddy. Her touch is amazing, not the commercial feel, but the kind whereby how your gf will touch you when the 2 of you are very into each other.

I absolutely enjoy the time spent with her. Totally no rush.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Met Lindy just awhile ago. Waited at the lobby before she brought me up. One look and it’s one which you will not reject. Wouldn’t really want to rate but if I have to, it would be a good 8 in terms of looks. Where she really excels is in her bj. She would ask you what is your kind of preference and do it for you. Really wet and sloppy and slow just the way I like it. Did missionary the way I like and she told me she loves missionary too! Her gfe is also one of a kind. Can go on and on. Had a really good conversation with her and too bad I had to go right away. Like many have mentioned, we talk cock like friends and without any commercial feel. Rtf? Why not ?
Old 30-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 0
Noobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to behold
Came into the room and saw Lindy in a very sexy transculent night gown. Can't keep my eyes off her. Before we start, she sat down and break some ice with me as I told her is my first getting this service. They way she communicate is very good and really make me feel like she is a friend. Her breasts are solid C and enjoyed fondling them. Her moaning are great and get me super excited. Definitely will RTF with Lindy soon!
Old 30-11-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 0
Noobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to behold

RTF to Lindy the 3rd time already and damn! Today Lindy welcomed me in her sexy Low cut dress with her boobs spilling out.Really feel super excited looking at those sexy tits of hers. Her GFE still as good as usual and really like how she is so caring. Next bathing and then we got into bed. We started with deep French kiss and she played with my little one till he rose up while I was enjoying her smooth and fair skin. Slowly she Catbath me and I got even harder and then she slowly went down to my meatstick and start to give BBBJ. Halfway, she let go of her hand and continue sucking me and go down even deeper. That warm and slippery feeling when she go “hands free”!She said that she just mastered this skill haha.Totally sensational! After that we went to FJ and go to her most favorite missionary position. So caps on and she was so wet already!Her moans really make me want to pound her even harder. As I was doing it halfway, I can feel her pussy squeezing me so tight inside and she keep grip n let go many times till I let my 2 weeks worth of load into the condom. Went to the bathroom to clean up with Lindy assisting me as usual. The second time, she started by jumping onto me and let me suck her boobs. This enormous C cup were right in my eyes and I immediately suck them. As Lindy moan, my meat stick rose again and become super hard again and the rest is history haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1