The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Last time maid hunting is mostly for uncle age group ,some use skill some use money to up maids. But nowadays many competition many youngster also join the fun already hahahaha. Money talks now.
hahahaha, those were the days, my last hunt with maid was 6-7years back and whenever we go pubs enjoy or what, i can sense other maids are wanting to "eat" me up as i am the young man there compare with their BF "uncles" of course to be true in terms of financial wise i am not as good as uncles back then but other factors i am in advantages, as my ex hunt was always horny they will have their own discussion among the girls and i know they always talk about sex experiences with their man... but now i am also in uncle level and have commitments that is why I stop but is understandable with nowadays youngsters want to target maids, maids are more horny and willing to please in bed, now maids are getting young and young, maids only meet up once per week and so and so for

Last edited by noMoney4Sex; 04-02-2021 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Bro I can totally relate to your experience

Got this random guy asking for cigarette, I gave him a stick. Then he ask for lighter, I asked him you want ashtray as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Agreed. These useless fucks really one kind. Give them contact already still can PM back asking for my name, saying the maids are asking who intro, and whether or not can I text them to let them know I gave their contact.

KNN want me to help you book a room, put condom on for you and help you thrust your cock inside her also? These guys, really a bunch of useless pussies. Go fuck your left hand better
Old 05-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 8
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Anyone know her? I meet her soon!!! My first hit!!!
Old 05-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 8
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

where can i book a hotel with one IC or passport? and which is recommended?
Old 05-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Friday finally....
Old 05-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro where you get her contact, from LP or social app?

seems social app dont have such pretty maids, most CMI type
+10 fr exchange
Old 05-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Fair slim n horny.....
uff this one is gonna sell like hot potatoes! I'd definitely overpay for that one
Old 05-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post

Stay central?
Old 05-02-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Agreed. These useless fucks really one kind. Give them contact already still can PM back asking for my name, saying the maids are asking who intro, and whether or not can I text them to let them know I gave their contact.

KNN want me to help you book a room, put condom on for you and help you thrust your cock inside her also? These guys, really a bunch of useless pussies. Go fuck your left hand better
Sounds like some White Knight Bro fuckingbaby.

Really hate these pretentious guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave229 View Post
https://ibb.co/ZGJ88nR

Link to the pic. Dunno why it disappear.
Wow Bro Crave229!
( Click to show/hide )
Your girl looks a bit like Jamie Yeo. Heh heh! Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
( Click to show/hide )

You got a looker there, Bro lovelyismything!
Just look at her pout!

She's got FAITH that you are a good man,
HOPE that you can cum later than her
and LOVE you long time!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Some bro here will disagree. Lol

For me i wun pay more then $100 for a maid.
agree bro, dont spoil the market
Old 05-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Friday finally....
I am a sucker for this type. Now started a 'relationship' with a meaty maid. Chat a few days, now action in bed already. Extremely fast until i cannot believe it. No timing, no rush, unlimited and she like it for full 2hrs. Yes, the hearsay maid like raw sex is so true. Scare the hell out of me.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. These useless fucks really one kind.
These guys, really a bunch of useless pussies. Go fuck your left hand better
Agreed Bro, I stop sharing in SBF long time ago. I kenna betray by the one I shared to. Now I only share in our own private group.

Better to hunt on your own.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-02-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Agreed Bro, I stop sharing in SBF long time ago. I kenna betray by the one I shared to. Now I only share in our own private group.

Better to hunt on your own.
is the same when u meeting new samsters

gone were the days when cyber frd can become good buddy/bff
think many samsters thinkin fwb only

i miss the old delphiforum days~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now only wan drink/hunting we go tgr
so far only met 2 bro "dare" meet me for tea dance hunting session haha
Old 05-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
is the same when u meeting new samsters

gone were the days when cyber frd can become good buddy/bff
think many samsters thinkin fwb only

i miss the old delphiforum days~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now only wan drink/hunting we go tgr
so far only met 2 bro "dare" meet me for tea dance hunting session haha
Those were the days at Delphi forum
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 05-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
uff this one is gonna sell like hot potatoes! I'd definitely overpay for that one
thought milf not bad, nice long leg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1