The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chastity Belts

One cruel tease and denial scenario is this...imagine you are locked up by a gal in a cock cage which prevents erection. Then the gal does a strip tease in front of you slowly. Your organ starts to react and erect. First you feel shiok and then pain comes. After she strips, if she does a seductive cat walk naked and starts foreplay with you, definitely you feel more shiok and the pain intensifies.....
Old 14-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11
One cruel tease and denial scenario is this...imagine you are locked up by a gal in a cock cage which prevents erection. Then the gal does a strip tease in front of you slowly. Your organ starts to react and erect. First you feel shiok and then pain comes. After she strips, if she does a seductive cat walk naked and starts foreplay with you, definitely you feel more shiok and the pain intensifies.....
Bro Jonah, you are one good teaser ah? just reading and thinking about your post also shiok and pain (no release now lah), with or without the cage
Old 21-01-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
PopAlexandra PopAlexandra PopAlexandra

I'd try this in a heartbeat if my partner was up for it. We do have some chastity devices from https://hatar.ro/collections/centuri-de-castitate , but they go rather unused.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1