The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most number of Sex Partners you had in 1 day?

highest i did was 3 when I was exploring Petain road

was very cheap thats why, all sessions add up together still less than full service elsewhere

but this was years ago
Old 09-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
if count hand job then is 2.

go massage shop get hj, at night go home fuck wife.

if count sex nia then always 1.
You're a good guy!
Old 10-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

married colleague in the morning
single colleague at lunch
girlfriend after work
partner at night

Red Bull + Kopi O. Love u both.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

A maid in the morning at a hotel, followed by one of the wechat gal I chat with in the afternoon at the first time we met at her house (Did twice with her in about three hours becoz she is damn horny), my colleague at night at her house (which she asked how come my cum is so little and I have to tell her that I masturbated while thinking about our meeting at night )
Old 12-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post

girlfriend after work
partner at night

Holy shit, that is a marathon
Old 12-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

5 in a single night.

4 at a swingers club (I was studying and playing overseas), went with a couple there. Fucked the couple in a MMF threesome, then three other women who were there either individually or as one half of a couple each.

Got back to my house around one in the morning, was still horny, gave my FB a call knowing she should have just finished her night out and was nicely tipsy and high. Guessed right, called her over, fucked again and fell asleep just as dawn broke.

Properly got my balls drained dry!
Old 12-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnlo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I use the term sex partners because, I am aware some women might answer this thread. Basically curious as to the maximum number of the opposite sex that one has screwed in a 24 hr period. We are talking actual intercourse and not foreplay or BJ, HJ. etc. Any performance enhancements used. Some background information. Please be real actual events that happened and not your fantasy. I anticipate that some lady will end up with the most number of sex partners in a 24 hr period, as women have the best circumstances in gangbangs. Remember, these are real actual events. Starting the ball rolling here:

No of sex partners = 5
Racial breakdown of the girls -3 Caucasians, 1 Mexican/Hispanic, and 1 Singapore Chinese girl
Event - Swinger party in California earlier this year before Covid travel restrictions, held at the home of one of the couples. Total of 7 couples altogether attended this party.
Performance Enhancement - The Blue Pill
good quality sex once a day enough. too much is lust
Old 12-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Hehe update, 4 people in a session with a gangbang 2 chinese, 1 eurasian, 1 indian.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Three were my fbs.

Started at 10am, then 2, then 5.

After that groupsex with 5 other cpls. From 10 till late night.

Next day cannot wake up
Old 13-08-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 for me. 1 in the morning with gf then send her to airport. After that go find 2 more lobang... 2 vietnamese in one go...
Old 17-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Hehe update, 4 people in a session with a gangbang 2 chinese, 1 eurasian, 1 indian.
So is it MFFF, MMFF, MMMF babe ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post

girlfriend after work
partner at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
5 in a single night.

4 at a swingers club (I was studying and playing overseas), went with a couple there. Fucked the couple in a MMF threesome, then three other women who were there either individually or as one half of a couple each.

Got back to my house around one in the morning, was still horny, gave my FB a call knowing she should have just finished her night out and was nicely tipsy and high. Guessed right, called her over, fucked again and fell asleep just as dawn broke.

Properly got my balls drained dry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post

Three were my fbs.

Started at 10am, then 2, then 5.

After that groupsex with 5 other cpls. From 10 till late night.

Next day cannot wake up
Holy shit !...can't believe it ...these r 3 sex-rathons!! ...that will drain any guy dry ...envy these 3 bros ...hehe

Old 17-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3. I think two Thais and a PRC on seperate occasions in different houses. Was super horny that day.
Old 17-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So is it MFFF, MMFF, MMMF babe ???
MMMMF. :P hahahaha
Old 17-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
MMMMF. :P hahahaha
Hur ???...but u mentioned only 4 leh babe ...how come now there is 5 in the GB ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1