The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GE coming

Thats normal. The lighting style. Dick a hole to cover another hole. It will never be covered. This industry hire alot of contract workers. The others closed down. Employers got $ invest into a new biz model. Eg Itea and Grab delivery.

This is a weakness. GE2024. Will GCT become a pte candidate? He much too old but he can bring in young opp candidates. Include the son of the most powerful man in this country.

For 10 yrs ago. This man has wrote negatives things on army officers. Even he was one of them. I called this "the new concept". There is no u turn. To all new PR and new citizens coming here. Good luck! Work very hard to be accepted by the local community.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: GE coming

[QUOTE=jacky43;20323010]
Will GCT become a pte candidate? He much too old but he can bring in young opp candidates. I
===============
GCT - man who give us hdb upgrading, More Good Years, man who say his salary is only a plate of char kway teow for good govt, man who save singapore from tan lian hong, man who give us World Class govt, 1st World standard, man who lecture his own wife about TT Durex's peanuts
this is a goood man, hope he can live many more good years
Old 13-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GE coming

Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam (5 January 1926 – 30 September 2008), more commonly known as J. B. Jeyaretnam or J.B.J., was a Singaporean politician and senior lawyer. He was the leader of the Workers' Party from 1971 to 2001.

In 1981, he became the first opposition politician since Singapore's independence in 1965 to win a seat in Parliament, when he defeated Pang Kim Hin of the governing People's Action Party (PAP) in a by-election in Anson Single Member Constituency. He was re-elected at the 1984 general election, but lost his seat in Parliament in 1986 following a conviction for falsely accounting the party's funds.

His conviction was subsequently overturned by the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, which called the conviction a "grievous injustice". Jeyaretnam returned to Parliament after the 1997 general election as a Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP). However, he was stripped of his NCMP seat in 2001 when he was declared bankrupt after failing to keep up with payments for damages owed to PAP leaders as a result of a libel suit.

He left the Workers' Party later that year. He was discharged from bankruptcy in 2007, and founded the Reform Party in June 2008. He went to participate for the 1993 Singaporean presidential election but his application for the certificate of eligibility was rejected. He died of heart failure in September 2008, three months after founding the Reform Party, which is now led by his son Kenneth Jeyaretnam.
-------------
History never made mistakes. Back into the 80s, PAP allreally lose MPs. This yr they brought back the 80s to con people in believe it was rolling good times. We born locals corrected people mindset. The beginning of their downfall.

Own selfs checked own selfs. Not their policy. They move towards smart nation and digital economy. A mistake they will pay.
Old 14-12-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Monteroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam (5 January 1926 – 30 September 2008), more commonly known as J. B. Jeyaretnam or J.B.J., was a Singaporean politician and senior lawyer. He was the leader of the Workers' Party from 1971 to 2001.

In 1981, he became the first opposition politician since Singapore's independence in 1965 to win a seat in Parliament, when he defeated Pang Kim Hin of the governing People's Action Party (PAP) in a by-election in Anson Single Member Constituency. He was re-elected at the 1984 general election, but lost his seat in Parliament in 1986 following a conviction for falsely accounting the party's funds.

His conviction was subsequently overturned by the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, which called the conviction a "grievous injustice". Jeyaretnam returned to Parliament after the 1997 general election as a Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP). However, he was stripped of his NCMP seat in 2001 when he was declared bankrupt after failing to keep up with payments for damages owed to PAP leaders as a result of a libel suit.

He left the Workers' Party later that year. He was discharged from bankruptcy in 2007, and founded the Reform Party in June 2008. He went to participate for the 1993 Singaporean presidential election but his application for the certificate of eligibility was rejected. He died of heart failure in September 2008, three months after founding the Reform Party, which is now led by his son Kenneth Jeyaretnam.
-------------
History never made mistakes. Back into the 80s, PAP allreally lose MPs. This yr they brought back the 80s to con people in believe it was rolling good times. We born locals corrected people mindset. The beginning of their downfall.

Own selfs checked own selfs. Not their policy. They move towards smart nation and digital economy. A mistake they will pay.
He is probably screwing his old enemy in the other world now
Old 14-12-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
VP0WER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

-------------

Hey bro, you preparing for next GE presentation ar?
Old 14-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GE coming

Did the lighting purchase the cheapest vaccine? Those who dont want no problem. Or is it in news two weeks ago. Indo president will approved it for his people provided is Halal.

10 mths. They done correct. Could this be the mother of all prevention. Shut down official RLD till a cure is found. Past three mths FWs cases drop alot. I respect the new gen of male FWs. They came here few mths ago. Eg Malaysian men in fruit stores at market. They r monks. They r trained in India, in Johnny English strikes again.

The bottom is solid. No pains can withstand high kicks. Respect!
Old 20-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Smile Re: GE coming

Raeesah Khan

Workers' Party Raeesah Khan speaking to reporters at Compassvale Link on the night of 5 July 2020. (SCREENCAP: Yahoo News Singapore)

Workers' Party Raeesah Khan speaking to reporters at Compassvale Link on the night of 5 July 2020. (SCREENCAP: Yahoo News Singapore)

The daughter of would-be presidential candidate Farid Khan, the 27-year-old became the unwitting centre of the WP Sengkang team following the police reports filed against her. She found herself facing the media and apologising for her remarks, albeit backed by her party chief Pritam Singh. And despite continual pressure to explain her social media posts, Raeesah remained silent for the remainder of the campaign.

What now for the Sengkang MP? The outspoken social activist – along with her teammates – has largely been outshone by Jamus Lim, who is often the target of attacks by the PAP. It has only been five months since the WP team’s victory in Sengkang, but it remains to be seen if she would be an effective advocate for her favoured causes.
---------------
The weapon of the hammer. Malays issues till GE2024.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: GE coming

The Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) project has been terminated and Malaysia will have to compensate Singapore for costs already incurred by the latter.

In a statement on Friday (1 January), Singapore’s Ministry of Transport (MOT) said Malaysia has “allowed the HSR BA (bilateral agreement) to be terminated, and has to compensate Singapore for costs already incurred by Singapore in fulfilling its obligations under the HSR BA in accordance with the parties’ agreement”.

The ministry also shared that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Malaysian Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd Yassin had met via videoconference on 2 December to review the status of the HSR Project, including changes proposed by Malaysia to the HSR Project.

In a joint statement on 1 January, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) of Malaysia and Singapore said, “In light of the impact of (the) COVID-19 pandemic on the Malaysian economy, the government of Malaysia had proposed several changes to the HSR project. Both governments had conducted several discussions with regard to these changes and had not been able to reach an agreement.

“Therefore, the HSR agreement had lapsed on 31 December 2020.”
----------------
First bad news of 2021. I am sorry for investors who lose $$$. I guess in this red dot the biggest group is PR and new citizens from PRC. They are bankrupt!

People here with $ to invest must get advices from the opposition parties. Bec they are experiences and, they believe do not be greedy. Last yr the hawkers at marketplaces. All were Malaysians who travel in and out for a year, during the crisis. The people who invested in this projects are locaLs.

Careful of B1 17. The biggest cluster is PR and new citizens. Bec this peoples fool around in this country. I wish i had spread false news.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogCake View Post
Happy new year to all parties support. Huat ahh
Did you give all parties a log cake each?
Old 02-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Raeesah Khan

The daughter of would-be presidential candidate Farid Khan, the 27-year-old became the unwitting centre of the WP Sengkang team following the police reports filed against her. She found herself facing the media and apologising for her remarks, albeit backed by her party chief Pritam Singh. And despite continual pressure to explain her social media posts, Raeesah remained silent for the remainder of the campaign.

What now for the Sengkang MP? The outspoken social activist – along with her teammates – has largely been outshone by Jamus Lim, who is often the target of attacks by the PAP. It has only been five months since the WP team’s victory in Sengkang, but it remains to be seen if she would be an effective advocate for her favoured causes.
---------------
The weapon of the hammer. Malays issues till GE2024.
WP is also nonsense. they do support PAP policy also. In fact, most of their policies derived from PAP policy and abit of tweaking.

When PAP fall in the future, they will probably fall together with them. Sengkang voters voted in some MP that is under performing and only all talk but no action. Well, too bad, sengkang got the MP they voted for.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: GE coming

This is Malaysian Chinese issues. 2 yrs of MCO. I been reading Malaysian Chinese FB. Is not difficult to see it. A group is travelling across the country. From JB to Sabah. Of course thats a big country!

I had this feelings. This Chinese are angry of their gov politics. It cause a mess and gave its people suffering. They wish to piss them and, they lose because of danger from the virus. Chinese over there dont put on masks. And they spend $ on this lesures. Is not worth it.

56 yrs. Malaysian Chinese who migrated to this red dot r easy to con. In order to piss off born locals they joined Yi Guan Tao and Soka. They made a mess of their lifes. The lighting asked for a hand and leg, they chop it off inexchange for dont need to work in life. Plain lazy.

So are PT WLs. Thats another topic.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Experiences mine brothers! Indonesian Chinese pretend to speak with the lah and whats not. Still a funny accent.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GE coming

Mine brother! U notice. Indonesian Chinese who migrated into this red dot. They are trained by PAP. Take note of one more error. Eg. Eileen Tantoro Ng.

She is Indonesian Chinese.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Wink Re: GE coming

Crazy rich Asians. Indonesian Chinese could be the biggest group who went bankrupt in this red dot. Oberved mine friends! SME boss who sold off pte property and down grade to condo. This is $ difficulty.

2021 could see the highest group of people who went bankrupt. Just to give a statement. This yr could be the most locals who turned 55, can withdraw cpf $. 1966 saw the highest babies born in this red dot.

FYI. We have two Indon Chinese lady MPs. Maybe the most powerful man hired them bec they are cheaper compare to Malaysian. And Indo ladies take wrong instructions and, took the blames from the person who ask her to do it. Indo Chinese had their worth to certain people here.
Old 20-03-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Seem like he getting old also. Just look at that face and hairdo.

Basically saying still duno how can singapore get out of this stupid wuhan virus shit. move must move and adjust accordingly. Sorry that some sectors also gone fuck cannot return.

other than that, also saying china is fucked. maybe wana say its fuck up knn sibei jialat but first part don't mention only later then mentioned. if singapore wana continue to grow and be successful then must strive again to become a hub or some manufacturing maybe for the rest of the world/region. The rising of nationalism is the new trend to de-globalization.

SG is too small to do anything useful which makes you wonder then why is SG Govt the highest paid Govt in the world? Paying MNC salaries to lead a SME?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1