The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venture into North America

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more nice juicy updates please.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts..
Old 31-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
6club deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too, please continue bro.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Just when I thought I was going to close this thread, things always keep happening. Sometimes real life really more drama than TV shows.

Anyways my bday week coming up, maybe treat myself to some premium product.
Happy birthday to you, any hot happenings, cheers!
Old 31-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
fuck080818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this wonderful story
Old 04-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by safdamage View Post
Bro super story..finished page 1-6 at one go and getting inspired to share similarity soon..hope to see more posts from you + pics . Cheers

Bro you started? If you did tell me I go support also!
Old 04-08-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Firstly, must support all the bros here who encourage. I just read that youth aged 20-29 are the highest suicide group in Singapore. Pretty sad about that, I hope that they get more encouragement like the ones we have here.

Ok so status update, Embassy interview done. While I was queuing up, the lady in front of me was pretty hot!! haha I overheard her interview apparently she doing fashion design on broadway WAH haha. But she has short hair, a little weird kind - totally my thing haha hope we can go collect visa together and maybe I can ask her out. I started using dating apps to meet some girls, last time the only risk was they not as advertised, now the risk involve getting COVID haha.

Anyways, looking at maybe this is my last time in SG in a while, I anyhow message a bunch of MLs see who I can bang bang before I go. To my surprise many of them did actually get caught by the AV haha and the rest scared went into hiding. Many MLs lost their locations as well. However, we must always look on the bright side, one of the MLs I booked asked me to go to this Spa (she used to work in a shophouse upstairs alone). At first I was quite skeptical these days SPA is cui one. But to my surprise a few things happened :

1. The ML lost weight - Wah she did Yoga and feels like she reverse aged haha. Her body got tighter and her boobs still feel as good. Her legs especially became damme thin - lost some ass meat in the process but I think overall is an improvement!! something like this

2. The receptionist is Chio - haha I was paying the upfront fee and she was legit maybe mid 20s, not exactly 200 CAT SYT material but somehow got feel.
3. Saw another 2 girls behind, both not bad. One has big boobs and the other is slim.

WAH reminds me of ONYX, the one at Jalan Besar there. Last time need key card to go up one. Till this day that was the most upscale spa that provided full service. Location damme good also, girls all service trained to a high level and all SIBEI CHIO. 5 girls I think, Yoyo had the best Boobs and BBBJ. SaSa had tattoos all over and was 40+ kg only. One of the girls look like Guo Su Xian (Mediacorp actress), her boobs C+ really damme shiok. Too bad AV caught them quick.

This new one not so zai la, abit too public - located opposite a mall with KTV and message parlors, near a cash studio, near a cafe to play board games. Last time this location has a legendary spa place in the 2011 -2014 era, so famous until Today and Straits Time got wind haha. Near a hotel with a french name also. Bros take this as a puzzle, see if you can figure it out.

That being said, a bit sad that next time can't enjoy the ML / FL scene her liao. Actually, I have always felt safe chionging in Singapore and Canada as compared to US or Europe. I read on the US forums that a lot of ads are fake and are actually police waiting for you to arrive. Europe I always scared they steal stuff and they everytime look different from the pictures (blonde become brunette). China's meat price has gone off the roof especially in tier 1 cities. I heard aussie not bad. Also, actually my company has an opening in korea which in all fairness sounds like a good place to chiong but I already hoggging 2 positions, still go and ask for another 1 sounds damme greedy. SUA, no luck maybe next rotation I ask to go korea.

I have to say, my company has been super supportive of me this whole time, offering to take me on in Singapore if the US deal falls through. I think I be cow be horse also hard to repay ah. When I was younger keep thinking of leaving this company now I a little regret.

These days on the side I give some free career consulting to younger people. They always one to land a 10k job on the first time, want to go to those big names and want their work to have 'meaning' and not be 'boring aka keep repeating' want jobs that allow them to travel. Truth is, no such job in the world. Every job has it's pros and cons - Boring jobs got stability, Work that keep changing are xiong, high paid jobs means no work life balance, jobs that ask you to fly so often you dont even want to take a plane on your day offs. The issue is somehow our young friends have been brainwashed that there is a job in this world that pays well, is cool and can have a life outside of office. Dont exist la. Maybe pilots came close but look who are jobless now? Every young guy tell me they dont like their job so my conclusion is all job suck la, just got to find one that you dont suck in, pays you enough for your expensive hobbies (chionging) and let you enjoy what you value the most (different people different values)

Oh if can bang hot girls along the way, that's 100% a bonus.

Till next time.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Utemise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, nice share
Old 04-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the juicy update, camping here for more please.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for the nice update, camping here for more please.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

So got my visa finally, I am still pondering if I should go to the US given the bad situation now... Honestly, I think I meditate better after sex so when to a SPA place where I heard they offer full service... I am surely gonna miss this in the US.

Went down to the location, the receptionist still act as if they super legit. Ask me scan QR code etc etc. The ML was a young 20s SYT from Hunan. She not say super chio CAT200 level but wont reject. This pretend that the place have no full service until the last 15 mins then say can do haha. WASTE MY TIME SIA!! But she promise next time wont, she was only scared given that this was my first time (probably last time also). But she was super skinny and fit, artificial boobs around B+ size and was quite good at riding me la. If not for the short time, I think we should have a better. Anyways was enough for me to do my deeds given that I haven't had full service in a while. I like her innocent face, a little like my ex-classmate.

Will decide if I wanna go to US this week, I think I need to see a astrologer. DECISIONS ARE HARD
Old 11-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
vacuumtuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thanks!
Old 05-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Fast Forward,

I decided not to go to the US and to take a pay cut to stay here. Sianz max but no choice. So recently I have been trying to use dating apps but between fake accounts and ghosts I gave up and went back to the dark side.

I feel the market super dry these days, but Vpremium bro seems to have the best stable. I tried Queen but not going to FR here cuz there's a trend for it. VP bro has good service too. Cuz of my pay cut, now I feel like budgeting so no more expensive bangs! haha.

But I am willing to try the market if anyone has any lobangs! Somehow I am perpetually horny haha is that even possible? Also I have been Sexting with my Vietnamese FWB and we agreed to fuck once the borders are open. She also asked me if I was keen to donate my sperm to her friend. Haha her friend wants me to inpregnante her "naturally" haha. WTF is wrong, I saw her friend's photo la, not chio that's why still single.

Maybe I will still try to go to the US in the next 3 years. Especially if got a good job. 30s are a weird time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1