The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Wife beautician..

True story..

Wifey have been going to this legit and reputated spa for her facial and massage many years ago. It is quite a famous spa with a few branches across singapore and the branch that wifey always visit, she has 2 regular beauticians serving her, one for her facial and the other for massage.

Wifey seems to be very please with their service because whenever her package runs low, she always renew her packages thru them. Once in a blue moon, I will go for a massage with her at the spa when she going for facial. The massage there is great but the place is just too "clean" for my liking and the beauticians always keep their hands far far from the sensitive area..

I seen and knew both the beauticians who always serve my wife, and likewise they know who I am since I am always there to pick my wife up. A is 40+, sightly big size and her massage pack a punch. B is 30+ slender and quite chio and she the one with good facial technique according to wifey.

Recently went down with my wife for her facial appointment with B, but upon reaching, we were told B will be late and we needed to wait awhile. Seeing A is free at the momemt, wifey then decided to swop for a massage with A instead. Normally, I usually take the opportunity to venture for some "fun" myself, but due the wuhan thingy, I decided stay for a massage as well.

Wifey went in for her session first and I went for my no.2 before going into the room waiting for some1 to be assigned to me. Changed to disposable and lay down on the bed.. Awhile later, heard some1 knocking on my door and asked may I come in. It was B.

B: hello, I serve you ok? I just came and the rest are busy with their customer.

Me: yah sure. Thanks then.

B: Help me apologise to your wife, something held up and I cannot reach in time for her appointment. I rushed here but she already started her session.

Me: ok. I let her know.

B: give me a min ok, I go get something to change, cannot massage wearing this.

Me: ok.

Minutes later, B is back and this very moment, she stripped off to her bra and underwear right in front of me, then change to her work top and a pair of those tight legging. I was so stunned and I just turned my head and kept looking at her in her underwear. She saw me looking at her and she even said, 偷看啊。。 wtf sia..

Is that a hint for me to venture further with her.. couldnt get this off my head for days liao..

Last edited by rrr9g; 03-03-2020 at 06:55 AM.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife beautician..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
True story..

Minutes later, B is back and this very moment, she stripped off to her bra and underwear right in front of me, then change to her work top and a pair of those tight legging. I was so stunned and I just turned my head and kept looking at her in her underwear. She saw me looking at her and she even said, 偷看啊。。 wtf sia..

Is that a hint for me to venture further with her.. couldnt get this off my head for days liao..
Interesting predicament, let us know how did the massage go, any more clues or encouragement to proceed? Looking forward to your story but please do be cautious.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pitch tent
Old 03-03-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like TS is in luck.... the chio beautician wants to be notti with him stripping down to her underwear for him to see ...let us know asap wats her next notti move on you

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-03-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're the lucky one,envy. Hope you share next part soon
Old 03-03-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the next installment.
Thanks for sharing
Old 03-03-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

I wish this is fictional and I can continue sharing what happened next based on my horniest imagination, but sadly its not.

Alot of implications since this is my wife regular spa and I cannot appear there as much as I been wanting to after seeing B in her underwear. Ive been cracking my brain trying to understand her intentions but to no avail.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
Evabigcunts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvabigcunts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro maybe if got chance go try her massage again, this will give her some hint too and if she is also interest then maybe story can go on.

Quote:
I wish this is fictional and I can continue sharing what happened next based on my horniest imagination, but sadly its not.

Alot of implications since this is my wife regular spa and I cannot appear there as much as I been wanting to after seeing B in her underwear. Ive been cracking my brain trying to understand her intentions but to no avail.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

是你偷偷的脱!我只是光明正大的看!😁
Old 03-03-2020, 10:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

next round you change in front of her and see how she react
Old 03-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Isn’t this the best. U shld ask her if she does massage. This would be a big hint for her. Then try test water. If she does then U hoseh hit jackpot

Best is ur wife won suspect since she has been going for them regularly Liao. Just tell her u tried B massage and it suits you lo. Why would she suspect when it’s her regular beautician. And I doubt B will own self Baotou unless she won wan her rice bowl as well
Old 03-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Thks for all the ideas... need to plan and excute my next move.

Damn this shit is getting me excited.. so much so that I dont even think of visiting my usual MLs for hj.. kept fking thinking I shld have doone more when she is in her underwear instead of laying down like a fool..
Old 03-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE/]

[QUOTE/]

It is certainly a hint. No lady just strip infront of man for nothing. Next visit you can proceed further
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1