The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: any fun place in seoul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donburi80 View Post
Bro u r really lucky, I just partied in Seoul last nite...what perfect timing!

I went to this place called JJ Mahoney in Hyatt Hotel.

There were tons of girls, and most of them were dressed to killed. All look very pretty and made up, nice figures and porcelain skin. I can safely say there were few ugly girls.

Although they look 'dao' but just smile and try to make contact. Their English are broken but they are actually quite friendly. Even better when they had a few drinks.

You can say it is a pick-up joint, but only if u dare. Don't mind the language, just do it!
You didn't say if ya pick up some Korean bro...Your story got no ending
Old 10-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donburi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend was quite upset last week as he didn't have enough courage to take advantage of this girl who was very high. She was virtually there for the taking, except her sober gfs were pretty pesky and kept pulling her away.

Anyway we went to JJ on Fri again to try our luck...hehe

It was always an eyeful at JJ's and just sitting there drinking beer and looking at the babes was enough. I really enjoyed the music.

The ratio of girls was much more than guys, makes me wonder if eating Kimchi would produce more females. No army recruits, most of the guys there have a lot of hair. Guess the guys in NS stay in all the way...

Anyway saw a few hot babes and tried to have eye contact with them. The best thing about this place is that the babes enjoy the attention of the guys and do not shun away when you dance close to them.

However, I still have a language barrier. If you do not speak their lingo, they will treat you like an alien.

No luck there all night and both my fren and I walked out. Then suddenly....2 kimchi babe was walking beside us. One was obviously very high and the other was trying to help her up the stairs.

The 'high' girl spoke to us in Korean and we had no idea what was she trying to say. When we said we don't understand Korean, she started her broken English. Alright, got chance. So small talk a bit.

From my 2 consecutive weeks at JJ, I concluded that if you make a kimchi high, they would be game for anything.

This girl kept asking us to follow her, but her friend was angry, maybe her 'Alien' alarm was ringing like crazy. With many failed attempts to pull her fren back, she stormed off. Now's our chance!

We exchanged numbers and small talk somemore, my fren asking her if she was free for dinner the next day. She said, sure why not? However, I was gonna meet my gf so I told my fren all the best...haha

Cost: 14000 KRW for a freaking draught beer!
(chk out the exchange rate for yourself)

This plc no cover charge but the drinks are freaking ex! You must have a bottle or something to get a table. If not it is the bar counter for you.

Best advice: Get a couple of cheap beers at the convenience store before you walk into this hip joint.

Good Luck Hunters!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cost: 14000 KRW for a freaking draught beer!
(chk out the exchange rate for yourself)

!
About 1k KRW = USD 1 hehehehe. I also know it si buay exp in Korea.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We exchanged numbers and small talk somemore
At least you scored some numbers right?!
Old 18-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Will be making another trip to Seoul next week. Staying at Myeong-Dong . Only know its near Lotte Hotel. Any updates ? Except that 588 is dead now... If not then have to finish meeting fast fast and meet my YSH in Dongguan.

Old 19-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

From most of the threads, I would gather that if going to Seoul alone without the local, it's almost impt to get lucky? Am I rite to say that to a certain extend?

Coz I might be there alone
Old 19-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
From most of the threads, I would gather that if going to Seoul alone without the local, it's almost impt to get lucky? Am I rite to say that to a certain extend?

Coz I might be there alone

Yeah. My last experience is with local Korean partner. But have the feeling its not easy to navigate around without a local..

There are some places you can go alone, where they may not be so unfriendly to foreigners, those are mainly the lower end establishments.

Old 20-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Yeah. My last experience is with local Korean partner. But have the feeling its not easy to navigate around without a local..

There are some places you can go alone, where they may not be so unfriendly to foreigners, those are mainly the lower end establishments.
Hmmm...Thats so in their culture to exclude outsiders...Same with the Japanese too. Wasn't allow to go into some clubs even when I was there early this year
Old 20-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Hmmm...Thats so in their culture to exclude outsiders...Same with the Japanese too. Wasn't allow to go into some clubs even when I was there early this year
All I can offfer is this card from a sports massage centre i got on my last visit to Korea. Hope you can make use of it.

Old 20-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
All I can offfer is this card from a sports massage centre i got on my last visit to Korea. Hope you can make use of it.

Thank you Sir
Old 25-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just post a recent experience that I had in Korea last week.

I had wanted to visit the place posted by KLKOOL, but received a phone call from my colleague to entertain a client of ours. Sigh.

Give her a call, my bad Korean, but she spoke Chinese and English. So we started joking and soon, a 5 minute phone call became 30 mins. Anyway, we made plans for dinner at Gangnam. She messaged me the address in Korean.

Needless to say, the Taxi driver screwed it up, I had to call her and after frantic exchange, he asked me to pay and leave. WTF!

On the street, I saw a girl waving at me in front of LV. I thought it was a salesgal asking me in to shop. One to quickly run when she called my name.

Wah. Pretty Korean Client. Lucky my colleague busy.

So she take my hand and say, I look out of place, she have to protect me.

The thing about Korean women, they must always let the men walk first. So it became a joke that a 5 min walk again become 20 min.

Reach the restaurant and ordered. Very nice dinner. The beef and cold noodles were very good. We ordered beer and started drinking. I paid for dinner (had a mini wrestling match with her for the bill, the smell, her touch, so soft).

So we started talking and chit chatting. She said to eat Gelato. Ok. This time, she buy. Amazing that Koreans eat ice cream in this weather. I was feeling chilly in my coat. She saw this and move closer and say must keep me warm. Anyway, we went to a bar for some drinks. Soon we were very high. I said I had to go, early flight tomorrow.

But I did not have the address of my hotel, I mean Ritz Carlton, in Korean was ???!!???. So she offered to send me to my hotel.

When we reached, she say she need to use the bathroom in my room. So I paid the taxi driver, and both of us stumbled embarassingly up across to the lift. Holding her up in the lift, my didi start to wake up. She look and me and say something like 'naughty boy'. How embarassing. I hope she dun tell my boss!

Anyway, we reached the room, i crashed on my bed and she used the bathroom. I must have dozed off, cos when I woke up, there was a warm body next to me.

My first thought was... OMG! What have I done! I am going to lose this account for sure! My boss gonna Kill me! (actually, a few thoughts, none good)

To be continued soon.
Old 25-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Wow bro. Me in Korea now. How come not as lucky as you. As such, have to go back to China to unload

Old 25-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
passionman_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me share my experience, most of the time KTVs with gals are cheaper and better out of Seoul like Bucheon or Suwon area but very far.

I just came back two weeks ago where my Korea partners brought me to MyeongDong area, a very happening place like our orchard road. you can find lots of young pretty gals dress to kill in MyeongDong shopping district.

Anyways back to the place, it's a KTV within a hotel call Pacific Hotel (taxi drivers should know the place), most of the gals there can speak smattering of English and it's not as expensive as some area I been to.

I chose mine who have a typical Korean pretty face. The gals are quite pretty and after our selection, my korean friends then asked them to introduce themselves, they have the most unique way! After introducing they showed some parts of their body, some will lift to expose panties, some their breasts and ass and so on, so everything was fun even before we started singing. Korean girls will try to please and you treat them nice they are really into you.

It's was a fun evening leading to SOP commando operation!

Do have fun with this place!
Old 26-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

Nice Info passionman_sg . I stayed in IBIS there. Very strategic. So many SYT. Suprisingly many speak chinese and english. Cheers. I add you 3 points for this post

Old 26-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellblazer View Post

The thing about Korean women, they must always let the men walk first. So it became a joke that a 5 min walk again become 20 min.
wah! korea here i come next stop korea
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1