The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Been informed by someone that KAWABANGA IS NOT A SCAMMER. Its a MISUNDERSTANDING. Sorry man.

Anyway, keep on sharing.
True gentleman! Willing to admit his shortcoming with an apology that follows.

OK. No tcss here.

Thank you
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

OK. No tcss here.
True, forget the matter and let move on. I will post as much as I could. Cheers.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=teteku;6626991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro adra,

Actually the FL rate in bandung is quite expensive around Rp 1million to Rp 1.5million for LT. This is the rate that i pay for past few FL tat i hook in Amnesia, currently have a regular FL who i will meet up whenever im in bandung.

hope you be able to get hook with bandung syt.. and share your FR here

cheers

charles

That is the going rate, as most of them do not do it on a regular basic, so they are hitting for one big shot deal, if they get one carrot head good, if they do not is also ok.
Most of these girls already have Jakarta Sugar DADDies....SO they do not need to be in the trade as much as compare to Jakarta FLs. The FLs are hunting for customer, but it is sport fishing not fishing for a meal ticket....if you get my drift.

Cheers.
Oh, i get your point and noted. Thanks and I dont know why they claimed you are scammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Please be aware that the legal age for having sex for the gal is 17 in Indonesia. I have heard that you could get gal below that age but be sure that the OKT is reliable. If you get caught with underage gal, the police will ensure you pay big time no matter how you plead your innocent.

My friends who own KTV in Bandung, Surabaya, and Jakarta are very sensitive about employing what appears to be very young lady. They have to ensure that these gals are above 17.

As for KTV that provide sure hit is Venetian and Amnes in Paskal Hypersquare which is closed to Hilton Hotel. The rate in Amnes is about Rp 1 million and the KTV room on the 1st floor does have an extra room for you to do the business. The room on the 3rd floor does not have that and you might have to bring her with you to your hotel. Amnes also have a good club on the 2nd floor. Please wear long pants and shoes if you want to go to the club. Lots of hot gals there. I don't know the rate there.

As for Venetian, it is a bit complicated. They have 3 category of gals:

Category 1 which is NORMAL has a minimum charge of 5 hours. Gal pricing vary from Rp 90k/hour, 100k/hour, and 120k/hour. The gal will drink and sing song with you. The different rate reflect their height, figures, and skin fairness.

Category 2 is FULL BOOK which has a minimum charge of 10 hours. Same gal pricing. What they do is they will wear see through lengerie with no bra.. you can auto roam. If you like the gal, you bring her to the room upstair (they provide hotel service) with additional Rp 500k to finish her off.

Category 3 is FANTASY which has a minimum charge of 15 hours. Same gal pricing. They will wear see through lengerie with no bra and panty. They will do hot dance (which they strip their cloth) every hours for 15-20 minutes. You can bring her upstair for extra Rp 500k to unload your lust.

Avoid Vegas even though they claim to be the most posh in Bandung. The gal there is a bit older (though they can really play) but not everyone can be taken out. The place is also very pricey and the gal all have horn. Security will ask for tips as well in that place.

Avoid Alvalcalo if you don't like druggies. This place is diagonally opposite Venetian.
This is great. I think Bandung FL is pricey. is it parallel with the quality wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Forgot to mention something about Venetian.

In my opinion, opt for the NORMAL... not only it is cheaper, but few glasses down the road, you can auto roam anyway... I was there with few friends and I have NORMAL while my friends have the FULL BOOK... I end up almost kenna rape them...
Haha. Yeah that make a lot of sense.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

OK. No tcss here.
Ah, i'm normal human with bunch of mistakes too mate!
Old 03-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Samster

adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
True, forget the matter and let move on. I will post as much as I could. Cheers.
Great to hear that!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Great to hear that!
G I suggest for any brothers who wanted to travel to Bandung. Please book a hotel near jalan Braga that is close to the main train station. They are plenty of street walker at night. Suggest you could spend more by getting a driver. My humble 2 cents.

I been charged for 30 dollars due to traffic jam traveling on a public taxi Bandung is famous for traffic jam, if you consider with a driver you may save plenty of cash even it seem expensive.

Sadly, I will not be traveling to Bandung this January as there a changed of plan with my kakis. The sex route has change to tenting for 3 days 2 nite then take a flight to Hatyai to danok.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great to hear that!
G I suggest for any brothers who wanted to travel to Bandung. Please book a hotel near jalan Braga that is close to the main train station. They are plenty of street walker at night. Suggest you could spend more by getting a driver. My humble 2 cents.

I been charged for 30 dollars due to traffic jam traveling on a public taxi Bandung is famous for traffic jam, if you consider with a driver you may save plenty of cash even it seem expensive.

Sadly, I will not be traveling to Bandung this January as there a changed of plan with my kakis. The sex route has change to genting for 3 days 2 nite then take a flight to Hatyai to danok.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Samster

How about hotel nearby or along jalan cihampelas? any activites around that area especially night time>?
Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in bandung last thurs for business trip, got my regular gal and we decide to go Mansion at PVJ for party. Mansion is crowded but dont seem to see alot of the ppl drinkings mostly just standing around and dancing.

i still perfer Amnesia which is bigger and the crowd are more lively compare to Mansion. The bottles in Mansion is more expensive compare to Amnesia as well.

just some update.

anyone have any FR or updates on the latest nightlife in bandung?

really want to look for any other gal beside my regular gal to have some rotation ...

cheers

charles
Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
How about hotel nearby or along jalan cihampelas? any activites around that area especially night time>?
With regards of road or street , I am such a failure bro. Try book Aston hotel. Affordable and clean and it is at jalan braga. Or if you have kakis of 3 in a group. You could opt for aston apartment cosist of 3 room at 1.2 millions a day. If divide by 3 should be reasonable. The apartment is depend on luck. They have agent renting or selling the apartment. Aston hotel and apartment is under 1 building.

Hope this help
Old 04-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Was in bandung last thurs for business trip, got my regular gal and we decide to go Mansion at PVJ for party. Mansion is crowded but dont seem to see alot of the ppl drinkings mostly just standing around and dancing.

i still perfer Amnesia which is bigger and the crowd are more lively compare to Mansion. The bottles in Mansion is more expensive compare to Amnesia as well.

just some update.

anyone have any FR or updates on the latest nightlife in bandung?

really want to look for any other gal beside my regular gal to have some rotation ...

cheers

charles
Hi Bro, I will be going to Bandung next week, do you mind to share your contact?
Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, just to share some info about Bandung coz i've been chionging alot there recently. Bro Flyod, hope you don't mind if i make a few slight adjustments for the latest rates too.

KTVS
In Bandung there are a lot of KTVS, but if you are looking for prettier girls, then the Karaokes that I would be more inclined to go to would be Vegas, Venetian, Amnesia, and more recently, Fix Karaoke.

VEGAS
Vegas has the best overall setup in terms of feel as well as furnishings. Very posh. The girls there are also reputedly the prettiest. HOWEVER, some of my indonesian friends also call them robbers. Based on my last three - four experiences there, the ladies are clearly materialistic and out for your money. Some of them will try to get you drunk, then when you're high, grind you and ask you to keep putting money into their bra/panties. Do not expect to a happy ending here unless you are willing to spend $$. However, if money is not an issue at all or if you're entertaining your business friends, then this place would be somewhere to go. On another note about the materialism, i have heard talk that the direction for the girls is to order miscellaneous stuff (i.e. fruits, food, etc etc) and request for extra hours so that the bill comes up to AT LEAST 5 million rupiah.

Also sharing posts from Bintangmawar (i'm translating the indonesian for bros who can't read), when you're drunk, they will come in and let you sign for various things including extra hours for the girls, etc etc. So be wary when you're there. Don't become a cai tou!

That said, the girls that i've had there thus far are hot. So its your choice. Do make sure you go there earlier though because if you're late, i.e. past 9pm, then the best girls are usually booked.

Price Structure

Type of girls:
PL - 80k per hour, minimum 3 hours
GROs - 100k per hour, minimum 5 hours
If you are not satisfied, you can request them to call in from outside, but i'm not sure what the price is like for that.

If you want to bring them out, then they will charge you 15 hours for the girls plus an additional 1 million rupiah (or 1.5 i forget). 1 million rupiah is about 150 SGD so you do the math.

VENETIANI've had some of my more satisfying experiences in Venetian karaoke. Its also protected/owned by one of the more influential people in bandung so you can be assured for now that police raids won't affect Venetian. They have a lot of girls and i would say that in terms of quality, they would come in a close second to Vegas.

Price Structure
There are three levels of girls.
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hours)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 5 hours)
LV - 120k per hour (min 5 hours)

The interesting thing is that the availability of the LVs is rather sporadic. They are somewhat free lance and come in whenever they feel like it. There are all kinds of LVs there ranging from Uzbekistan-Indonesian mix, Arab-Indonesian mix, etc etc...

Based on the girls, you can also choose the type of package you want, just like what bro Floyd mentioned earlier. I just have a little additional inputs regarding the packages...

Packages
Basic - Sing only
Full book - 10 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k
Fantasy - 15 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k

There are two levels for the karaoke. If you happen to be on upper floor, then within each karaoke room there is a hidden room behind the sliding mirror. There is a bed inside the hidden room One thing to note, the sliding mirror will be locked unless you have told the mummy/pappy that you want to do it with your girl. If you are on the lower floor, then she will possibly bring you to the spa which is downstairs and you get it on inside one of the spa rooms instead. (the spa should be closed by the time you decide to do it...) Oh, and one cap is provided by the pappy/mummy so bring extra if you want your own brand, or if you have accident or whatever la. If the girl likes you, then you can probably get more than one shot, otherwise, usually after one shot then its back to the room to continue singing and drinking while your friends take their turn. Please remember to ask the waiter to change the sheets after your friend is done

One thing to note, i would not go for the fantasy package. They claim to have some kind of kimono dress where they will strip. Well, when they strip tease session is ongoing, they will need to tell the pappy/mummy first and more often than not, he will come in and change the music to dance/grinding music and then he stays in the room and does some hiphop rap nonsense that i found very very irritating. If you don't want him around tell him. otherwise its just very sian... i told him later, "My Fantasy does not have you inside, please leave." Anyway, i would say don't go for fantasy. I'd go full book because it gives me the option to complete for 500k. If you go for the lowest package, then usually there is no happy ending :P

Recommendations: (although you won't need it...just choose from the lineup)
Joyce - Uzbekistan mix (tall)
Claudia - 19 years old, great body and sings well
Egin - Pretty and sings well

FIX
Fix is a newly opened karaoke that is up and coming. They have been bringing in my girls and in my opinion some of them are pretty good lookers. Cheaper overall as compared to the rest, i would say more value for money. The sound system is also one of the best so far.

Price Structure
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hour)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 3 hour)

Girls wise, speak to the marketing/ mummy and she will gladly help you ask and arrange things accordingly for you.

I always go through this marketing lady, she speaks indonesian, english and even a bit of chinese. Tell her what you want and she will help you book and even reserve the appropriate person for you in advance.

Her phone number is +62 898 7169988

Recommendations:
Merry - Tall, can drink, can sing and great in bed. whoo!
(700k to do it in the karaoke room, i think 1 million to go out, but it has to be after 2am coz the karaoke itself has some rules about bringing girls home)

AMNESIA
Girls wise, Amnesia doesn't have as large a variety as Venetian. But the perk is that once you're in the karaoke, you can transit to the club for free. They give you free passes.

Price Structure is similar to Fix.

While i'm at it, let me explain something about Amnesia. Amnesia has a club on the second floor, and a karaoke on the upper floors. The club is usually most "happening" on friday and saturday night. During those nights, you will usually have some models catwalking. Those models are smoking hot!

So basically, the reason why there are an abundance of hot girls in Amnesia on friday and saturday night is because the girls from the Venetian spa, Venetian karaoke, and Amnesia karaoke also make their way to Amnesia disco after they are done with work. These girls are usually already half inebriated or rather high and very happy to party. So yes. Its much easier to score a hit there. However, the market rates are still high, approximately 1 - 1.5 juta for short time. (Again all this depends on your ability to hit on the girls. What i prefer to do is to open a bottle, and then check out which table has hot girls. Then in the course of the party, i mix it up with them, and we end up sharing drinks. Before you know it, you're grinding with some half drunk pretty girls.

Oh, in my opinion, if you are able to make friends with the girls, they are more than happy to go out with you the next day. Then its actually much cheaper once you're outside to bring them back to your hotel, and get it on. For the good quality girls, outside of the karaoke, if we get it on again, then i'd give them anywhere from 500k to 1million rupiah for going out with me the whole day. It keeps them happy and ready to meet you again anytime you come back. Also, i believe that its better to keep things transactional than to let their feelings get involved...

Other Karaokes

There are many many more karaokes in Bandung. I have not tried them all, but these four provide a sufficiently enjoyable experience.
One thing to note though about the Korean/Japanese karaoke that was mentioned earlier by teteku. It was popular about 5 years ago. I've been by there recently and it looks somewhat run down from the outside so i decided not to go in. Probably because they have more Korean/Japanese songs, so it appeals to the korean/japanese crowd...

CLUBBING
There are three main clubs in Bandung.

1. Amnesia - Probably the best choice out of the three.

2. Mansion - Younger crowd, not very happening place. On thursday nights its R&B night and its breakdance, etc galore... similarly not impressed

3. Embassy - high male: female ratio. Not preferred. Kinda like fire disco long ago if u know what i mean.

SPAS

Ok, i apologize... i'm exhausted after typing away at this for almost 2 hours non-stop. So i will give a listing of Spas to go to in order of how good the girls are there. I will write again if there's time.

1. Venetian Spa
2. Alcatraz Spa (same owner as Venetian)
3. Zeus Spa (near to Paris Van Java)

All three give complete, i.e. Full, service. Body massage, etc.

I may have contacts if you want SMA type girls... but yeah. another time. I have thoughts too about bro kawabanga's lobang

Hope the info will be usful for bros going to Bandung...

btw, for bros who are going there on golf trips, how much are you guys paying? Could you please PM me? I'm thinking of starting a golf tour service coz i have a feeling the agencies are charging an arm and a leg...

aight, have fun chionging!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, just to share some info about Bandung coz i've been chionging alot there recently. Bro Flyod, hope you don't mind if i make a few slight adjustments for the latest rates too.

KTVS
In Bandung there are a lot of KTVS, but if you are looking for prettier girls, then the Karaokes that I would be more inclined to go to would be Vegas, Venetian, Amnesia, and more recently, Fix Karaoke.

VEGAS
Vegas has the best overall setup in terms of feel as well as furnishings. Very posh. The girls there are also reputedly the prettiest. HOWEVER, some of my indonesian friends also call them robbers. Based on my last three - four experiences there, the ladies are clearly materialistic and out for your money. Some of them will try to get you drunk, then when you're high, grind you and ask you to keep putting money into their bra/panties. Do not expect to a happy ending here unless you are willing to spend $$. However, if money is not an issue at all or if you're entertaining your business friends, then this place would be somewhere to go. On another note about the materialism, i have heard talk that the direction for the girls is to order miscellaneous stuff (i.e. fruits, food, etc etc) and request for extra hours so that the bill comes up to AT LEAST 5 million rupiah.

Also sharing posts from Bintangmawar (i'm translating the indonesian for bros who can't read), when you're drunk, they will come in and let you sign for various things including extra hours for the girls, etc etc. So be wary when you're there. Don't become a cai tou!

That said, the girls that i've had there thus far are hot. So its your choice. Do make sure you go there earlier though because if you're late, i.e. past 9pm, then the best girls are usually booked.

Price Structure

Type of girls:
PL - 80k per hour, minimum 3 hours
GROs - 100k per hour, minimum 5 hours
If you are not satisfied, you can request them to call in from outside, but i'm not sure what the price is like for that.

If you want to bring them out, then they will charge you 15 hours for the girls plus an additional 1 million rupiah (or 1.5 i forget). 1 million rupiah is about 150 SGD so you do the math.

VENETIANI've had some of my more satisfying experiences in Venetian karaoke. Its also protected/owned by one of the more influential people in bandung so you can be assured for now that police raids won't affect Venetian. They have a lot of girls and i would say that in terms of quality, they would come in a close second to Vegas.

Price Structure
There are three levels of girls.
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hours)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 5 hours)
LV - 120k per hour (min 5 hours)

The interesting thing is that the availability of the LVs is rather sporadic. They are somewhat free lance and come in whenever they feel like it. There are all kinds of LVs there ranging from Uzbekistan-Indonesian mix, Arab-Indonesian mix, etc etc...

Based on the girls, you can also choose the type of package you want, just like what bro Floyd mentioned earlier. I just have a little additional inputs regarding the packages...

Packages
Basic - Sing only
Full book - 10 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k
Fantasy - 15 hours, with the option to complete later for extra 500k

There are two levels for the karaoke. If you happen to be on upper floor, then within each karaoke room there is a hidden room behind the sliding mirror. There is a bed inside the hidden room One thing to note, the sliding mirror will be locked unless you have told the mummy/pappy that you want to do it with your girl. If you are on the lower floor, then she will possibly bring you to the spa which is downstairs and you get it on inside one of the spa rooms instead. (the spa should be closed by the time you decide to do it...) Oh, and one cap is provided by the pappy/mummy so bring extra if you want your own brand, or if you have accident or whatever la. If the girl likes you, then you can probably get more than one shot, otherwise, usually after one shot then its back to the room to continue singing and drinking while your friends take their turn. Please remember to ask the waiter to change the sheets after your friend is done

One thing to note, i would not go for the fantasy package. They claim to have some kind of kimono dress where they will strip. Well, when they strip tease session is ongoing, they will need to tell the pappy/mummy first and more often than not, he will come in and change the music to dance/grinding music and then he stays in the room and does some hiphop rap nonsense that i found very very irritating. If you don't want him around tell him. otherwise its just very sian... i told him later, "My Fantasy does not have you inside, please leave." Anyway, i would say don't go for fantasy. I'd go full book because it gives me the option to complete for 500k. If you go for the lowest package, then usually there is no happy ending :P

Recommendations: (although you won't need it...just choose from the lineup)
Joyce - Uzbekistan mix (tall)
Claudia - 19 years old, great body and sings well
Egin - Pretty and sings well

FIX
Fix is a newly opened karaoke that is up and coming. They have been bringing in my girls and in my opinion some of them are pretty good lookers. Cheaper overall as compared to the rest, i would say more value for money. The sound system is also one of the best so far.

Price Structure
LC - 80k per hour (min 3 hour)
GRO - 100k per hour (min 3 hour)

Girls wise, speak to the marketing/ mummy and she will gladly help you ask and arrange things accordingly for you.

I always go through this marketing lady, she speaks indonesian, english and even a bit of chinese. Tell her what you want and she will help you book and even reserve the appropriate person for you in advance.

Her phone number is +62 898 7169988

Recommendations:
Merry - Tall, can drink, can sing and great in bed. whoo!
(700k to do it in the karaoke room, i think 1 million to go out, but it has to be after 2am coz the karaoke itself has some rules about bringing girls home)

AMNESIA
Girls wise, Amnesia doesn't have as large a variety as Venetian. But the perk is that once you're in the karaoke, you can transit to the club for free. They give you free passes.

Price Structure is similar to Fix.

While i'm at it, let me explain something about Amnesia. Amnesia has a club on the second floor, and a karaoke on the upper floors. The club is usually most "happening" on friday and saturday night. During those nights, you will usually have some models catwalking. Those models are smoking hot!

So basically, the reason why there are an abundance of hot girls in Amnesia on friday and saturday night is because the girls from the Venetian spa, Venetian karaoke, and Amnesia karaoke also make their way to Amnesia disco after they are done with work. These girls are usually already half inebriated or rather high and very happy to party. So yes. Its much easier to score a hit there. However, the market rates are still high, approximately 1 - 1.5 juta for short time. (Again all this depends on your ability to hit on the girls. What i prefer to do is to open a bottle, and then check out which table has hot girls. Then in the course of the party, i mix it up with them, and we end up sharing drinks. Before you know it, you're grinding with some half drunk pretty girls.

Oh, in my opinion, if you are able to make friends with the girls, they are more than happy to go out with you the next day. Then its actually much cheaper once you're outside to bring them back to your hotel, and get it on. For the good quality girls, outside of the karaoke, if we get it on again, then i'd give them anywhere from 500k to 1million rupiah for going out with me the whole day. It keeps them happy and ready to meet you again anytime you come back. Also, i believe that its better to keep things transactional than to let their feelings get involved...

Other Karaokes

There are many many more karaokes in Bandung. I have not tried them all, but these four provide a sufficiently enjoyable experience.
One thing to note though about the Korean/Japanese karaoke that was mentioned earlier by teteku. It was popular about 5 years ago. I've been by there recently and it looks somewhat run down from the outside so i decided not to go in. Probably because they have more Korean/Japanese songs, so it appeals to the korean/japanese crowd...

CLUBBING
There are three main clubs in Bandung.

1. Amnesia - Probably the best choice out of the three.

2. Mansion - Younger crowd, not very happening place. On thursday nights its R&B night and its breakdance, etc galore... similarly not impressed

3. Embassy - high male: female ratio. Not preferred. Kinda like fire disco long ago if u know what i mean.

SPAS

Ok, i apologize... i'm exhausted after typing away at this for almost 2 hours non-stop. So i will give a listing of Spas to go to in order of how good the girls are there. I will write again if there's time.

1. Venetian Spa
2. Alcatraz Spa (same owner as Venetian)
3. Zeus Spa (near to Paris Van Java)

All three give complete, i.e. Full, service. Body massage, etc.

I may have contacts if you want SMA type girls... but yeah. another time. I have thoughts too about bro kawabanga's lobang

Hope the info will be usful for bros going to Bandung...

btw, for bros who are going there on golf trips, how much are you guys paying? Could you please PM me?
aight, have fun chionging!
Old 05-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Good info Lancefire...

I am totally agree with you on Vegas on their behavior but in my opinion, the gals there are older and more than half of them have kids... (my ex-GF worked there before). I only been there once and I don't like a bit of it. Even the security dare to ask tips from me.

Where is the address of FIX ?
Old 06-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tansap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lancefire, thanks for your KTV info.

Pls share more of your SPA info as i'll be there in 2 weeks time.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Lance fire, I was also quoted for 15hrs pricing at Amnesia lol that crazy money heheehh the girl that also not so pretty. I prefer Fl cheaper and young.

Bandung girl guarantee shiok and pretty. University students is paradise.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1