The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all
Re: Wife & Sex - going through the motion

That's why Obedient Wife Club's actually good.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Obedie...76325669091225
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed passion wanes when there is no more novelty
having a happy sex life needs both parties to take responsibilities and actions
if you're unhappy with the sex you have, discuss with your wife to see how both of you can do about it
of course, most important thing, is your wife is willing to discuss with you on this topic
if she is unwilling, will be quite tough
after kids, some women shift their priorities from husband to kids, so they become less interested in sex
Old 04-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

That's y wise man always advice not to build the courtship relationship base solely on sex. When either party lose interest, is it gonna to be end of the relationship???

Although, easier to say then be done.........maybe we should trace back time to rekindle the affections again. Maybe start from the basic stuffs like little gifts, surprises, etc.........My 3 cents
Old 04-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Lionhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are not alone. A lot of women think that their job is done after they bore you children
Old 04-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog View Post
Hey Bro:

At least you're getting some!!!
Many are getting nothing.

Women are really evil in this sense....
Their entire job, obligation, is to have sex with their husband. That is what a marriage license is, a document consenting to have sex with this man.

Sigh....life.

Note to all young guys, I know, i know...your GF today is a slut, she complains you can't fuck enough or often enough, she sucks your cock, takes it up the ass everything, you're in bliss. You buy a ring, you get engaged....life is great. After you get engaged sex gets even better, you are in heaven all is great, You get married, and your screwing her in every room in your new flat every day of the week, TWICE a day, its all good. She gets pregnant, you're both happy, after all, you're married. Its all good, sex continues through the pregnancy, then the baby is born, happy, happy, happy.......and it never comes back. You wait, you're a patient, modern sensitive guy, she has to heal you say to your self, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months a year.....when is she going to heal? Why she not interested any more etc....

Then she decides she wants another baby, she rapes you for a few months until she gets pregnant again, then she shuts off. Not like first time when you fucked all through the pregnancy. This time she doesn't let you touch her....and the cycle repeats.

And this is how life is with a Singaporean wife my friends. And young boys who are still in the GF/BF stage, save your advice. You have no idea how that little slut you have for a GF right now will change once you marry her and she has a kid. You simply have NO IDEA!

I went to a marriage course when I was a teenager, church related thing, married priest (yes, there are such things) and he said this:
"Couples marry with the man thinking his wife will never change and the woman thinking she will change her future husband. They're both wrong."

How true that has turned out to be.

I'm hoping once the kids get a bit older she comes back. By she I mean the woman I married because the woman I am with now is not who I married. But there is nothing any of us can do about it. Its enough to drive a man to drink....and many do.

Cheers,
jim
Well said!!! A good warning to all the young punks out there

Also, take your time and don't be in a rush to marry. A guy can afford to wait even till he's in his 40s. Plus, you don't have to only choose from the small pool of sg gals. Hope you realise that sg guys have plenty of options and choices
Old 04-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goldenhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog View Post
Hey Bro:

At least you're getting some!!!
Many are getting nothing.

Women are really evil in this sense....
Their entire job, obligation, is to have sex with their husband. That is what a marriage license is, a document consenting to have sex with this man.

Sigh....life.

Note to all young guys, I know, i know...your GF today is a slut, she complains you can't fuck enough or often enough, she sucks your cock, takes it up the ass everything, you're in bliss. You buy a ring, you get engaged....life is great. After you get engaged sex gets even better, you are in heaven all is great, You get married, and your screwing her in every room in your new flat every day of the week, TWICE a day, its all good. She gets pregnant, you're both happy, after all, you're married. Its all good, sex continues through the pregnancy, then the baby is born, happy, happy, happy.......and it never comes back. You wait, you're a patient, modern sensitive guy, she has to heal you say to your self, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months a year.....when is she going to heal? Why she not interested any more etc....

Then she decides she wants another baby, she rapes you for a few months until she gets pregnant again, then she shuts off. Not like first time when you fucked all through the pregnancy. This time she doesn't let you touch her....and the cycle repeats.

And this is how life is with a Singaporean wife my friends. And young boys who are still in the GF/BF stage, save your advice. You have no idea how that little slut you have for a GF right now will change once you marry her and she has a kid. You simply have NO IDEA!

I went to a marriage course when I was a teenager, church related thing, married priest (yes, there are such things) and he said this:
"Couples marry with the man thinking his wife will never change and the woman thinking she will change her future husband. They're both wrong."

How true that has turned out to be.

I'm hoping once the kids get a bit older she comes back. By she I mean the woman I married because the woman I am with now is not who I married. But there is nothing any of us can do about it. Its enough to drive a man to drink....and many do.

Cheers,
jim

totally agree with you...

BEFORE AND AFTER !!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellylover View Post
offsorts, i never knew i would hook up with a 25year old.
Plus she is a head turner. Just i am lucky till it ends. ( which i hope is never )

Sex with her is great! although not as often as i wish for but when we do it its full on 4-5 rounds - always sad to send her back.
nie sharing more details... luck you..
Old 05-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the advice.... need to keep a lookout
Old 05-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In her latest book, Catherine Hakim, a researcher at London Sch of Economics writes about the male sex deficit. She says many males over 30 are frustrated sexually because their wives are focused on home and children issues and become less interested in sex.

Personally too, I feel that no matter what, after some time, wife becomes older and less attractive and can never compete with the ready availability of young, nubile women in the sex industry. The delectable variety is just too hard to resist! Once a man ventures into this territory, if he can afford it, he will no longer be satisfied with just sex with an increasingly aged wife, who moreover becomes increasingly less adventurous in sex.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
sogetsu is a Helpful and Caring Samstersogetsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro i feel you.

Currently going thru the same cycle as you. After having 2 lovely kids, we are just going thru motion. i could tell from her face expression. She just want me to get over with the sex.

No matter how hard i tried to boost her sex drive, it useless. She even admitted most of the time she just want to get over it. Man after hearing that my heart sank man....

Now dun know what to do liao ...sigh .....
Old 05-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, i too share the same experience. i got almost near zero sex after our kid is born. have been resisting all the way not to try anything farnie outside. Family comes first. But still all the sexual urges unreleased, unable to contain them any more.
luckily i got 2 good lady pals to share it with, but dun think can have any chance of having any fun with either of them. As they are happily married and attached. Still sexual discussions with them makes me real turned on and super horny. i never tought mast with that tought was ever better than making love with my wife. but its proven otherwise for me.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sogetsu View Post
bro i feel you.

Currently going thru the same cycle as you. After having 2 lovely kids, we are just going thru motion. i could tell from her face expression. She just want me to get over with the sex.

No matter how hard i tried to boost her sex drive, it useless. She even admitted most of the time she just want to get over it. Man after hearing that my heart sank man....

Now dun know what to do liao ...sigh .....
Ya, the facial expression is so demoralizing, mine just close the eyes and lie still... I feel like I am torturing her like that

and I know what you mean about your heart sinking

I spoke to my wife and she said she is not that into sex anymore, I had that same sinking feeling as you.
Talk abit more she say if I not happy, she can pretend and act for me

Kanina....

As I don't want to look for FL, this means that my sex life for the rest of my life is screwed... Really lost like you
Old 05-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddahs, have you discussed the problem with your wives?
Old 05-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marktin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i totally agree
especially after having kids
sex is just routine or just no sex at all
i often DIY rather than having sex
Old 05-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
after kids, some women shift their priorities from husband to kids, so they become less interested in sex
As if having sex takes 8 hours of a day. How long it takes actually ? Excuses, excuses, excuses....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1