The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
old her im shy so many girls and then she lowered to she her fren and me. Hmmm just wondering any bros experience this before? Will take they take me for carrot head or not? I don’t seem comfortable with so many girls lor
Bro Some Gals Are Shy And Afraid To Meet One To One The First Time And They'll Normally Ask One Or Few Of Her Friends Together . Just Meet Them At The Food Court For Some Drinks Or Simple Meals And Carry On From There

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys,

Met another bird on Skout and she’s new in sg. 6 mths only. She ask me go out and said a Party of 5 including me. 4 girls and me. Told her im shy so many girls and then she lowered to she her fren and me. Hmmm just wondering any bros experience this before? Will take they take me for carrot head or not? I don’t seem comfortable with so many girls lor
Bro, i can offer to help balance the ratio if you don’t mind! 2 guys 3 girls!
Old 10-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wow u fark her in ur car??? shiok man...
As Long as u got car all these maids easy to up and free of charge. Unlike this loser like hayhay still must pay 200 per shot and 30 for hotel room. Hahah
Old 10-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
As Long as u got car all these maids easy to up and free of charge. Unlike this loser like hayhay still must pay 200 per shot and 30 for hotel room. Hahah
maybe the maids love the feeling of being in thrill and privilege to fark in the public
Old 10-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah how u jio so fast ah? Hahaha. Please teach leh
Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Awesome find. Up you!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro u dam fierce! Must ups u!
up you bro, sharing is caring

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was pretty surprised myself first time try and so fast get. Gonna keep her for a bit She was masturbating herself today while on the phone with me. She already pestering me Tuesday morning go hotel again as she wants some more. As promised, here are the pics of her pussy I will post up more after our session on Tuesday. She wants me to take a vid of her giving me a bbbj and me banging her so she can use it to masturbate herself until our next date. One horny slut lol. Anyway I will post more up as and when it comes. Enjoy guys

Nice pink pussy. Great job bro
Old 11-08-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, i can offer to help balance the ratio if you don’t mind! 2 guys 3 girls!
Hahah thanks for ur offer bro. Maybe next time. She did a video chat with me last night and as bro big big bird said, she is damn shy la. On the video keep giggling and covering her face to hide when I tease her. She is only gonna being one friend this Sunday so we meeting up at Novena there eat philly food cuz i never tried before and ask her bring me. Place ain’t that expensive at all and prolly damage will be ard the $50 mark for 3 of us.

I don’t expect any action that day cuz her fren accompanying her is from same block one. But she has off every Sunday so no hurries. Funny thing ah...after put down videochat she message me that I only can videochat her and not any other girls. This girl a bit insecure man. Hopefully she not those type psycho one. She wanna videochat me everyday.

I just received quite a few points from the bros here. Thanks for your support please send me a pm so I can return the points

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Pinoy gals quite possesive and they community quite close knitted so sometimes will ask u for your pics is actually to ask their friends if u tackle their friends before.

If u single... can treat it as long term gf (free fuck of cos).

Married guys difficult to keep up.

Quote:
Hahah thanks for ur offer bro. Maybe next time. She did a video chat with me last night and as bro big big bird said, she is damn shy la. On the video keep giggling and covering her face to hide when I tease her. She is only gonna being one friend this Sunday so we meeting up at Novena there eat philly food cuz i never tried before and ask her bring me. Place ain’t that expensive at all and prolly damage will be ard the $50 mark for 3 of us.

I don’t expect any action that day cuz her fren accompanying her is from same block one. But she has off every Sunday so no hurries. Funny thing ah...after put down videochat she message me that I only can videochat her and not any other girls. This girl a bit insecure man. Hopefully she not those type psycho one. She wanna videochat me everyday.

I just received quite a few points from the bros here. Thanks for your support please send me a pm so I can return the points
Old 11-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Nice catch bro, through a few times to hook up with dh on MiChat .. but always no luck..

Gotta be patient. Also that depends on what kind of maid you're interested in. You can view my photos which i posted before, all is nice sexy figure but of course, it's not free.

Im not interested in those fat ugly maids that can up with simple meals and perhaps top up. My reason is simple:

Pros:

1) Sexy figure and really pretty one be it is young or milf.

2) Pleasant looking while sex, can feel her figure and videos you take will be worth it. Riding on you or even cim, the feeling is song song gao jurong!

3) Much safer as maids will prefer to stick to a single man that can provide her some money on weekends.

Cons for free sex:

1) Fat, ugly ones, you want really cover the head and attack the base?

2) Easily up since a meal and top up will satisfy her. Imagine one day she can be up for how many times?

3) Can you bear to see her sucking your dick or riding on top of you? As for me, i couldn't at all.

Last edited by Ahwolf; 11-08-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Met this Indo DH at whampoa for a quickie, not too bad, but not great either. Deleted her number after she started texting daily asking for cash.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Met this Indo DH at whampoa for a quickie, not too bad, but not great either. Deleted her number after she started texting daily asking for cash.
The DH is AFINA or AFIRA?
Old 11-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So now if wana hire a new maid, MOM/zeng hu allow? If cannot import new maid hor, how about can maid quit her current employer and work a new employer?
Can get new maid just PAP only and waiting time very long.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro not funny, she just wanna monopoly u. This type very sticky one, just be careful after you up her, she is "officially" half your wife. Don't let her take your photo, if not your face will be all over the FB if one day you decide to ditch her for another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1