The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Abbey went about her normal routines at work and at home for the next few days.

At work, she served the customers and always made a point to pay special attention to the table full of foreigners, especially as Joe was always there. Abbey knew that she had to keep Joe happy in order to keep living rent free in his apartment.

At home, after work in the apartment, and on her day off, Abbey made sure that she gave Joe the special attention that he deserved by licking his feet and sucking his toes. What she didn’t know was what Joe was planning for her when he invited his group of friends to his apartment.

Joe knew when Abbey’s next free day in the month was, so that was the day that he invited his chosen group to come to his apartment. He set the time for late afternoon because he wanted to be sure that Abbey would be out in the morning doing her normal monthly visit to the money exchange at Mhuiller in order to send money to her family.

Joe knew that after she sent money, Abbey liked to spend a few hours wandering through Malls and window shopping – only occasionally buying something for herself.

Those few hours were enough for Joe to arrange the food and drink for the afternoon gathering. This was not going to be a formal party or a dinner party, but one where he demonstrated to Abbey and the world that he was her Master.

Abbey was not aware that of Joe’s plans, but he had told her as she left the apartment in the morning that he expected her back by 3 pm. Abbey was happy to obey and grateful to Joe for giving her free time to herself. Naturally, by now, Abbey was accustomed to making sure that she gave Joe the attention that he deserved, but she also liked to have some free time for herself.

However, this was probably going to be the last time that Abbey was free to do as she wished. If Joe’s scheme went according to how he had planned it, Abbey would be completely under his control from then on.

When Abbey arrived home just before 3, Joe told her that he had invited some friends for a few drinks, and he told her that she would have to serve them. As Abbey worked as a waitress, this did not seem to be anything special – that is, until Joe told her to go into her bedroom and put on the special outfit he had bought for her to wear as she served.

Intrigued, Abbey went to her room and looked for the outfit. Immediately, she saw a box placed on her bed, and she was eager to see what Joe had bought for her as she had not had any money left to buy anything new for herself after she sent her salary to her family. Naturally, she thought that Joe had bought her something pretty to wear in order to impress his friends. She was right in thinking that he wanted to impress his friends by showing her off in her new outfit, and also right in thinking that it would be pretty, but never in a million years could she have imagined what she saw when she opened the box that was lying on her bed.

Abbey was both shocked and fascinated when she took out the skimpy bra and thong that she knew would barely cover her boobs and pussy. The outfit was sparkly and glittered from sequins sewn into the fabric. Abbey suddenly realised what Joe was planning for her and how his friends would look at her in future. She felt humiliated knowing that they would never look at her in the same way when she served them their regular meals and drinks at ChowKing after they saw her in this skimpy bra and thong – especially as she would look like a stripper dressed like that.

The thought of Joe’s friends looking at her, and the thought that they might be able to imagine her as a slut working in a girlie bar made Abbey shiver. The shiver was because of the shame of what Joe’s friends, who she served every day, might think of her, but it was also because Abbey wanted to be humiliated. She wanted to feel worthless in their eyes; to be just a piece of flesh on display for their titillation; to be the object of their lust.

Abbey knew that she could not refuse to wear the outfit that Joe had bought for her. She knew that if she disobeyed him, he would make her leave the apartment and she would be homeless, and that, because she had sent her whole salary to her family, the result would be that she would have to live on the streets. If that happened, she would lose her job for sure, and her family would also suffer if she did not have a job.

“Have you changed yet?” Joe called from outside the bedroom.

Abbey hurriedly replied, “Just a minute. I’ll be ready soon.”

And with that, she quickly stripped off her T-shirt and shorts, immediately followed by her bra and panties.

Abbey hesitated for just a second before pulling on the thong and adjusting it so that it covered her pussy and was wedged in her ass crack. The bra was also adjusted to cover her nipples, but as she looked in the full-length mirror in the door of the wardrobe, Abbey was amazed to see that she actually looked sexy, but also that she looked like a slave in an Arabian harem. Abbey had never seen an Arabian harem, of course, but she had often imagined what it would feel like to live in one.

Now she knew how it felt to be dressed as a slave girl!

Abbey opened the bedroom door and hesitantly stepped out into the living room. Joe was standing, facing the door and he smiled as she stood opposite him.

“Mmmmm” he voiced appreciatively, and then he bent down to pick up a box from the floor which he handed to Abbey.

Abbey took the box which was already opened and looking inside she saw a pair of strappy shoes. Joe did not have to ask her to put them on as she sat on a chair and fitted her feet into the new shoes. Standing up, Abbey wobbled a little because she was not accustomed to wear shoes with such high heels, but she soon recovered her balance and was able to walk in her new footwear.

The heels on the shoes made Abbey tilt forward and so her boobs were thrust forward while her ass was forced backwards. The position perfectly accentuated her figure barely covered by the scraps of clothing that she wore.

In Joe’s eyes she looked perfect, and he knew that the evening was going to be a huge success.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please keep going...
Old 08-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Way to go Joe. Have the same fetish for Pinai girls for a long time and when in the country. Make Abbey swallow some good ol load around the table
Old 09-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS here.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story. Please continue bro.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in case some of you are wondering, this is what Master Joe made me wear...just without the robe of course.

that is pushing my luck too much with my Master. i'm lucky i'm even allowed to wear this type of bra and thong at all

this is how i'll be seen by his guests when they arrive, and how i'll be serving them for the night.

Old 11-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
in case some of you are wondering, this is what Master Joe made me wear...just without the robe of course.

that is pushing my luck too much with my Master. i'm lucky i'm even allowed to wear this type of bra and thong at all

this is how i'll be seen by his guests when they arrive, and how i'll be serving them for the night.

Woohoo so sexy la
Old 12-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates soon! We are impatient
Old 14-08-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by safdamage View Post
More updates soon! We are impatient
you all eager to see me get treated as i deserve?

you can share your nasty thoughts about me here. or you can send me a pm if you want.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Abbey was so nervous as she waited for Joe to tell her what her duties were going to be. She blushed at the thought of all of Joe’s friends seeing how she was dressed, especially as she served them every day in the restaurant. The thought sent a hot flash of shame through her system, and it made her squirm with anticipation of the embarrassment and humiliation she was sure she would feel soon.

Joe was very casual in his attitude to how Abbey was dressed, and his only comment was that she suited the outfit really well. However, he then made a point of setting out the rules for her role in the party.

The rules were few and simple.

Abbey had to serve the guests drink and snacks as soon as they requested it.

She had to make sure not to spill anything on the guests.

She was not to speak apart from saying “Yes, Sir” as the answer to any request.

And finally, any infraction of the rules would be punished.

Joe waited for Abbey’s response to hearing these rules.

Abbey did not think that the rules were very onerous, but she was slightly apprehensive at the mention of punishment for breaking any of the rules. She wanted to ask Joe what punishment she might expect, but she realised that by agreeing to wear the outfit that he had chosen for her, she had no choice but to obey. She had to accept whatever punishment he decided was appropriate for any infraction of the rules.

Abbey did not have a lot of time to think about the rules or to consider what might happen if she broke the rules because the guests started to arrive.

Joe signalled to Abbey that she should go to help the guests to their seats and then go to the kitchen to bring a tray with drinks that were already prepared.

Abbey became so busy that she almost forgot how she was dressed – that is until one of the guests, a man from Germany, commented that Joe had obviously given Abbey some special incentive to persuade her to dress in such a skimpy outfit.

Joe laughed, and replied that Abbey knew her place and that she was ready to do whatever he, Joe, or anyone else wanted. Joe also told all his guests that if Abbey was clumsy and spilled a drink, she would be punished.

Then Joe asked the assembled group of six men what they thought an appropriate punishment should be if Abbey spilled a drink.

The group of men looked at each other for guidance, which was soon given as

“a spanking with the belt of the man who she spills the drink on.”

The man who suggested this punishment was the same man who had discussed BDSM at the table in ChowKing. Joe smiled inwardly, knowing that he had made the right choice in inviting this group of men to his apartment.

Abbey heard what the man said and how the others reacted positively at this suggestion. She trembled with both fear and curiosity at the thought of being beaten by a leather belt, but she was also determined not to spill anything.

Because Abbey was unused to wearing shoes with such high heels, she tried to be extremely careful as she walked to and from the kitchen fetching drinks and snacks for the group of Joe’s friends.

But no matter how careful she was, she was unable to avoid the hands that touched her more and more intimately as the drinks flowed and the guests started to lose their inhibitions.

Suddenly, Abbey felt a finger trying to penetrate her ass, and she gasped in surprise. However, more than that, she reacted automatically and jerked forward to distance herself from this prying finger.

By doing so, she staggered forward, and the tray carrying a drink tilted. The drink fell straight onto the lap of the man who had discussed BDSM and punishment with a belt.

Abbey stood horrified, and began to try to apologize to the man, but he simply smiled and stood up. He then proceeded to remove his pants that were soaked with the spilled drink.

Abbey stood in shock at what had happened. She thought that he would immediately begin to beat her for being so clumsy. But he did not do that. Instead, he handed his pants to Abbey and asked her to wash them in the washing machine to prevent the drink from staining them. Abbey was relieved that he was not going to beat her that she rushed to pick up his pants.

However, as she reached the kitchen door, the man spoke.

“Don’t forget to bring me back my belt. It doesn’t need washing.”

Abbey cringed at the thought of what he might do when she returned his belt. Her imagination was limited, but vivid.

Abbey lingered in the kitchen for as long as possible, but she was forced to return to the living room when she heard Joe calling her.

Hesitantly, she returned to where the guests were waiting to see what would happen next.

The man whose pants she had soaked did not speak, but simply held out his hand for his belt. Abbey looked around to see if someone might rescue her, but all she saw were the faces looking at both her and the man in anticipation.

Finally, Abbey had no choice but to submit to her punishment.

The man pointed to the arm of the sofa, and motioned to Abbey to bend over it. Abbey blushed scarlet at the thought that her ass would be thrust into the air for all to see, but she also welcomed the humiliation that this would cause.

Abbey wriggled a little to make herself as comfortable as possible, but as she caught sight of herself in the mirror on the opposite wall, she could not help feeling like a slut. Her ass was exposed for all to see and her tits were almost escaping from the skimpy bra that she had been forced to wear.

When the man considered that Abbey was in a suitable position, he stepped behind her and flexed his arm while holding the leather belt. Then, he slowly drew the belt across Abbey’s ass cheeks, making her shiver in anticipation of the pain she was about to feel.

He repeated this action three times, letting Abbey feel the smooth, cold leather slide over her ass. Abbey began to think that he would not beat her with the belt, but only tease her like this. This thought made Abbey feel strangely disappointed because she knew that she deserved to be punished for having been so clumsy.

And that was when the belt was raised into the air and brought down hard across Abbey’s exposed ass. The stroke was not very hard, but it was sufficient to make Abbey cry out in pain and shock. Before she had time to move, the belt was applied again and again to her ass, leaving red welts behind with each contact.

Five times the belt rose and fell, and five times Abbey, cried and whimpered at the pain. However, she did not try to move from the arm of the sofa, but only clutched at the fabric of a cushion to try to stop herself from screaming.

Then the punishment ended, and the man helped Abbey to stand up.

Abbey thought that she could not be more humiliated, but there was still more for her to endure.

“Kneel down” the man ordered.

Abbey winced in pain as she lowered her body to kneel at his feet.

“Now, beg me to forgive you for what you did. And tell me that you deserved your punishment, and that you should probably be punished more.”

“Please Sir, I’m sorry for being so clumsy. I was careless, and you were right to punish me. Please Sir, if you want to punish me more, I know that I deserve it.” Abbey spoke in a low voice, with her eyes cast down, and her whole body showing the others that she was completely at the mercy of the man who she had wronged.

The man laughed, and then he told Abbey to stand up. Abbey wondered if her punishment had ended, but there was one final action that would complete her punishment.

As she stood up she was facing the man, and he grasped Abbey’s head between his hands and pulled her towards him.
Abbey thought that he was going to kiss her, and she half closed her eyes in anticipation. That was when the man spat in her face.

Abbey’s humiliation was complete. Now she knew that she was a worthless object, and it made her feel ashamed, but at the same time, she knew that this was what she deserved and what she really was.

Abbey was just an object to be used as a slave.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
infrection deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 10-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

no stopping my Master Joe now. i'm going to be in a really really tough spot from hereon out
Old 10-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
giveyoutip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story, please continue TS
Old 16-11-2020, 05:26 AM
Samster

Abbey did not know where to look after she had been so publicly humiliated. Her ass stung from the harsh beating with the belt, she could feel the spittle drying on her face and she was afraid to try to wipe it off in case that offended the man who had just publicly demonstrated that she was a worthless object to be ordered to do anything no matter how humiliating.

With her face flaming as red as her ass, Abbey looked around desperately and saw Joe smiling at her. Then he beckoned her to come to where he stood. Abbey almost cried from relief as she moved unsteadily to where the man who had saved her from a life of destitution on the streets waited.

As she approached him, Joe called out to all the assembled guests.

“Gentlemen, what do you think of Abbey? Has she been punished enough for her clumsy behavior? Or should we demand more evidence that she is truly sorry for spilling that drink?”

There was a moment of silence, and then several men shouted suggestions. Joe held up his hand to make sense of what they were saying.

“One at a time, gentlemen, please.” And he pointed at the man nearest to him.

“Make her dance for us” was the suggestion.

Joe nodded, and without a pause, he turned to the laptop on his desk. He clicked a few times, and suddenly music began to play from the TV that he had connected to the laptop.

The song was ‘Hips don’t lie’ by Shakira, and the video showed Shakira dancing sexily.

Joe pressed a key and the video paused. Then he spoke to Abbey and to the crowd.

“Abbey, you have to dance like Shakira. Follow her moves, shake your body like she does. And if you don’t….or if we think that you are not dancing sexily enough….you will be punished. Understand?”

Abbey nodded her head, knowing that she had to obey, but also knowing that she desired to be punished.

Joe clicked again, and the video began to play again.

Abbey watched as Shakira danced, and she tried to copy her dance moves. But she was still unsteady in the heels she was wearing, and she was not able to dance like the video.

Still she kept trying to please the men with her moves, but she could see that she was failing. And she knew that she would be punished for her poor performance in entertaining them.

Of course, she also realised that her punishment was what would entertain them more than her dancing, and she waited for it to begin. She did not have to wait long, as Joe asked the man who had suggested making her dance whether he was pleased with her performance.

The man shook his head, and gave Abbey’s attempt to copy Shakira the thumbs down.

With that, Joe raised his hand and smacked Abbey hard on her ass. This caused Abbey to stumble, but she tried desperately to keep dancing. However, she saw several other hands being raised, and she knew that she was going to be spanked by everyone.

And that is exactly what happened. Abbey stumbled more than she danced, and every time she stumbled, a hand smacked her hard on her ass.

Soon she was biting her lip to try to control herself from moaning.

The men could see from her contorted face that she was in pain, but what they could not see was that the moans that Abbey was holding back were moans of pleasure. Abbey felt that she deserved to be punished, but even more than that, she wanted to be punished. She was disappointed when the music stopped because it meant that she would not have to dance more, and she would not be punished more.

Desperately, she wobbled to a halt and clutching to Joe’s legs she sank to her knees. That position was so familiar because she always knelt to lick Joe’s feet, so that is what she began to do.

The other men watched how Abbey carefully licked between Joe’s toes and ran her tongue up and down his feet.

“Enough” said Joe.

“We mustn’t be greedy. We should share with our guests.”

And, bending down, he turned Abbey’s head towards another foot.

Abbey crawled towards the dirty shoe that was thrust in her direction. And she began to show everyone present that there was nothing she wouldn’t do.

Abbey was theirs to command.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1