The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fingering wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
Yup I’m just lucky she liked to be fingered. And love to be licked as well
All women love & enjoy their pussies being fingered ...but to hv them licked is a slightly different story...besides enjoying their pussies fingered, many also love to be licked below as well

but there r just as many who don't like or shd i say scared to hv their pussy licked becos of hygiene reasons ...they say their pussies r dirty due to peeing often during the day and vaginal discharges, can cause bacterial infection to their guy licking them, & maybe UTI to themselves etc, etc...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Ayamchicken1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have pretty young wife msg telegram id
Old 10-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Try this and give us feedback.

Insert your middle finger in her vagina and use your palm to rub her clitoris.

She will get very very high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Yesterday was fucking wife when suddenly got the urge to finger her. All the while she dont like me to finger her.
Then i just grab her and inserted 3 fingers n finger her fast n furious for around 30 secs...
She keep strugging and begging to stop... such a turn on make me want to finger her long.
After then after the fingerin, got a scolding from her... whahaha.
Anyone got the fetish tat the more yr partner/wife beg u to stop the more you want to so it?
Old 10-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by komonono View Post
I love to finger my gf. She moans a lot and I love to tease her, stopping her from completely cumming, hottest thing la
That's so evil!!
Old 10-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Knn if I finger my wife...
She: wat u doing?
Me: nuthin...just fingering
She: U must hv done something behind my back! Got some dirty STD now rite! Go and get yurself checked! You're such a loser! I can't believe I just sucked u! Get out of my bed!
Go away! I dun want to see you touch the kids!

Live firing time just otot,go thru motions then ease spring squeeze trigger let wife check clear as per sop is best for me, if not tan tio charged.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah... tats is so sad
Old 10-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Knn if I finger my wife...
She: wat u doing?
Me: nuthin...just fingering
She: U must hv done something behind my back! Got some dirty STD now rite! Go and get yurself checked! You're such a loser! I can't believe I just sucked u! Get out of my bed!
Go away! I dun want to see you touch the kids!

Live firing time just otot,go thru motions then ease spring squeeze trigger let wife check clear as per sop is best for me, if not tan tio charged.
How was it like before marriage? You never "test drive" first meh ...
Old 11-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
How was it like before marriage? You never "test drive" first meh ...
Wah Lan eh ten years ago of course the engine very responsive...after one Coe want to rev a bit will hear a lot of grumblings
Old 11-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
I have read a few medical journal and these are confession of serial rapist

They feel satisfaction from such action.

The more the girl struggle or resist, the more they feel "turned-on"
I will immediately lose my erection when the girl resist or feels uncomfortable. Glad I don’t have rapist blood in me.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
All women love & enjoy their pussies being fingered ...but to hv them licked is a slightly different story...besides enjoying their pussies fingered, many also love to be licked below as well

but there r just as many who don't like or shd i say scared to hv their pussy licked becos of hygiene reasons ...they say their pussies r dirty due to peeing often during the day and vaginal discharges, can cause bacterial infection to their guy licking them, & maybe UTI to themselves etc, etc...
Agreed but a clean wash will ve good before licking.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually want to ask u all got wife and gf de, what if she doesn't want u to pick but ok w all the fingering? like macam I the one servicing her lmao. die die dw let me piak how to KC her ah
Old 12-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Try this and give us feedback.

Insert your middle finger in her vagina and use your palm to rub her clitoris.

She will get very very high.
Hehe the trick is to insert both index and middle finger and use thumb to rub the clit. Thumb practice to go in circles while index and middle finger go in and out fast!
Old 12-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Hehe the trick is to insert both index and middle finger and use thumb to rub the clit. Thumb practice to go in circles while index and middle finger go in and out fast!
Not easy to master this haha
Old 10-10-2020, 03:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Ayamchicken1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to chat about wife fantasy add me selectionist on telegram
Old 10-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha...sounds like some great pointers from a regular practitioner.. Guess that is how the gals get their toes-curling big O when they DIY ! .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1