The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My nightmare encounter with FL

Good share bro. Camping here
Old 20-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It is good that u learn a lesson from this. But i just want to add on that it has nothing to do with being a Thai FL or whatsoever. A FL is a fl, be it thai, vietnam, russia, china, singapore ... etc.

A person's nationality has nothing to do with them being an evil soul or a saint.

From the moment a girl decided to sell her body. Her thinking everything is warp. So it has nothing to do with them being evil. It is a fact that they are after one thing and one thing only....$$$

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncebitten View Post
This incident really affected me and taught me a lot. Again, im just sharing this so that other bros can learn from it, im not looking for any pity, i was a dumb sucker, got infauated and develop some feelings for her, and i deserved it for not listening to my brain.

Lessons learnt:
1) Hoes are just for fucking, just fuck and forget. As boss sam always say.
2) Thai girls can get pretty evil and crazy. I've read many stories, and I admit I was one of the suckers that think "she is different".
3) Pt number 1 again. I admit I developed some feelings for her, I was quite affected when i caught her "cheating" and her saying she would go back to FL work.
4) If she ask for money, say no and see if she still stays with you.
5) Don't judge a girl by how she looks. This one looks damn cute and angelic, but man I nv expect a devil hiding beneath that.
6) Don't bother trying to "invest" in long term "free" fucks from FL, if she offers ok. But don't try too hard.
7) Listen to fucking red flags, dont ignore them!
8) Thai girls can be very bad liars (I didn't mention the other stuff she lied)
9) Use google translate voice to secretly translate their conversation.
Wow what an incredible story!
Yes these are all red flags.
But being thai is not a red flag.
A similar thing happened to me before while i was with a vietnamese girl. Except she didnt ask me for money at all (other than me spending on her for the whole trip).
For me, when a girl i am not close to (known for a long time at least) ask me for money, its time to say good bye. Just leave, block and dont look back.
Ya, dont try too hard to make FLs become normal girls again.
U want to find a good girl, u need to go to the right places. U dont go to the brothel to find a good girl pls.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
oncebitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
It is good that u learn a lesson from this. But i just want to add on that it has nothing to do with being a Thai FL or whatsoever. A FL is a fl, be it thai, vietnam, russia, china, singapore ... etc.

A person's nationality has nothing to do with them being an evil soul or a saint.

From the moment a girl decided to sell her body. Her thinking everything is warp. So it has nothing to do with them being evil. It is a fact that they are after one thing and one thing only....$$$
I know its wrong to stereotype, and you are right, it has nothing to do with nationality. There are good Thai girls too.

My confirmation bias probably came from reading many horror stories about Thai woman cheating on farangs, and experiencing it myself but those data samples are probably skewed towards working ladies anyways.

Unfortunately, my mental state is in a defense mode right now, and I have very little faith in working ladies and also Thai ladies. It is an unfair bias, I know, but I probably need some time before I can diffuse this bias.

I'm glad i got out of this hell fairly early on (few months into it), and did not waste more time, money, and feelings into it.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Wow what an incredible story!
But being thai is not a red flag.

Except she didnt ask me for money at all (other than me spending on her for the whole trip).

U dont go to the brothel to find a good girl pls.
Yes being thai is not a red flag, my apologies. I will amend my post.

I'm curious to hear your story, do share. Privately if you prefer.

Yes, say no to sex workers if you are looking for a lover. To be honest, it was fuck and go for me, and i was confident i would never make the same mistakes as other bros, until i met her.

My judgement was blinded by infatuation, she was damn pretty and special in my eyes, like those kind you see on the street but will keep thinking about her for the whole day.

I think if you cant stop yourself, at least set some ground rules that you absolutely cannot break.
E.g. No giving of money, set a hard limit of $ spent, get the fuck out if she checks certain red flags, don't expect happy ending.

Of course there are good girls among them, but it's so rare that it's not worth the risk.

Last edited by oncebitten; 20-01-2020 at 10:42 PM.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Good share bro. Camping here
story tell finish already bro... unless you wanna exchange opinions
Old 20-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
。。。。。。。。。。
my mum and my female dog... these 2 females, i trust them 100%
Old 21-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes being thai is not a red flag, my apologies. I will amend my post.

I'm curious to hear your story, do share. Privately if you prefer.

Yes, say no to sex workers if you are looking for a lover. To be honest, it was fuck and go for me, and i was confident i would never make the same mistakes as other bros, until i met her.

My judgement was blinded by infatuation, she was damn pretty and special in my eyes, like those kind you see on the street but will keep thinking about her for the whole day.

I think if you cant stop yourself, at least set some ground rules that you absolutely cannot break.
E.g. No giving of money, set a hard limit of $ spent, get the fuck out if she checks certain red flags, don't expect happy ending.

Of course there are good girls among them, but it's so rare that it's not worth the risk.
No risk no gain bro.
If u're afraid of everything, u wont try anything and will gain nothing in the end.
Just learn from the lesson and not make the same mistake again. Bottom line is not give away and lose what u cant afford to lose. Who knows this lesson helped u avoid a bigger one in the future, as long as u learn it now.
If u're not billionaire, then money probably would be a red flag for u next time. Other than that should be fine.
Dont worry, there are countless girls in this world. Just expand your horizon and keep an open mind.
I find that most guys who stereotype girls' nationality were the ones who got cheated by them really bad before or some other horrible experience.

Oh one question i need to ask u bro.
Have u ever checked the girl's ID before?
Like make sure its really a female?
hmmm.... from my experience and based on experiences from people i know, thai girls seldom display such horrible combinations. True some got a bit of this and that similar to your girl, but not all these combo together.
However, it is very common to find ladyboys who possess these combinations especially the violent part.

My story? i lazy to type all out la. Similiar to yours except yours is worse and my girl wasn't an FL. So dont think only FLs can be like that.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
No risk no gain bro.
Just expand your horizon and keep an open mind.

Oh one question i need to ask u bro.
Have u ever checked the girl's ID before?
Like make sure its really a female?
true, no risk no gain... for me usually is fuck and go one la... but sometimes u see the girl like drop from heaven, u cant help urself also.

yeah i saw her passport as i wrote the arrival card for her. Also i fuck her so many times, would be really shocked if its guy.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Guys, its 2020. Why are there people still trying to play KC games with WL/FLs?

The kind of time and effort you put in to play these games, you could have spent wooing proper ladies out there. Sure, maybe the average working lady looks hotter than your plain Jane GND. But eventually, you'll realize its what's between her ears, and not her legs that matter at the end of the day.

Good luck everyone. Happy CNY.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good read.

There are no winners here unfortunately. From your perspective - you lost over $1k and alot of time. From her perspective, she received $300 and got fucked 3 times.

I feel that you have confused her role as a "FL" to that of a "GF". Accordingly your expectations would be severely skewed. For FL/WL, their objective is to earn and make money. Love and relationships with customers is a distant second. As my wise man said "they did not come here all the way to worship your cock". Chances are they already have a special someone in their hearts before you come along. I mean they are hot right? That's why we like them in the first place. And that means there is a looooooonnnggg line of men chasing them at the same time.

A general comment that I receive from WL's is that Singaporean men in general are very calculative which is something I can attest too. I want "X" you provide "Y". There is of course nothing wrong in that in the sex industry and I subscribe to that transactional thinking for WL. Things however are quite different when you are chasing a girl. Chasing WL is a different story altogether due to the complications of her job and the expectations that comes along with being a GF. I have seen so many Green Hats that fall head over heels in wooing Viet KTV girls and wanting to "save" them from the industry. Unless you can pay them north of $10k+ per month, forget about it. Remember what the wise man says.
Old 22-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Quote:
This incident really affected me and taught me a lot. Again, im just sharing this so that other bros can learn from it, im not looking for any pity, i was a dumb sucker, got infatuated and develop some feelings for her, and i deserved it for not listening to my brain.

Lessons learnt:
1) Hoes are just for fucking, just fuck and forget. As boss sam always say.
2) They can get pretty evil and crazy. I've read many stories, and I admit I was one of the suckers that think "she is different".
3) Pt number 1 again, don't develop feelings. I admit I developed some feelings for her, I was quite affected when i caught her "cheating" and her saying she would go back to FL work.
4) If she ask for money, say no and see if she still stays with you.
5) Don't judge a girl by how she looks. This one looks damn cute and angelic, but man I nv expect a devil hiding beneath that.
6) Don't bother trying to "invest" in long term "free" fucks from FL, if she offers ok. But don't try too hard.
7) Listen to fucking red flags, don't ignore them!
8) Listen to your gut feeling/sixth sense if you think she is lying. If you have that nagging feeling that something is wrong, dig a bit more and you may stumble upon the truth.
9) Be mindful that infatuation blinds your judgement and you will create all sorts of excuses to yourself to justify her/your actions in order to be with her. If you cant stop yourself, at least set some hard ground rules that you absolutely cannot break. E.g. No giving of money, set a hard limit of $ spent, get the fuck out if she checks certain red flags, don't expect happy ending.
10) Use google translate voice to secretly translate their conversation.
Shag bro. But consider yourself lucky la. Got ppl lose even more than that when playing with siambu. Just move on and fuck the next one lol.
Old 22-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

some of the stories i hear, ppl spend few K $, or continuous allowance for months/years only to find out they were cheating/lying

Last edited by sammybk; 23-01-2020 at 12:08 AM.
Old 23-01-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
There are no winners here unfortunately. From your perspective - you lost over $1k and alot of time. From her perspective, she received $300 and got fucked 3 times.

A general comment that I receive from WL's is that Singaporean men in general are very calculative which is something I can attest too.
I wouldn't think I lost money since that implies I spend on something but didn't get what i expected. I spend on holiday expenses (which i did have a holiday with her), plus some small cash i gave her willingly.

I don't think she lost anything either. She got some petty cash, bought some stuff, came to SG, had a short holiday, had the opportunity to work and earn $. All without spending a single dime. Dude, I heard some FL even offer to buy air tix for a SG bro to bring her past SG immigration. I didn't think it was a torture to spend time with me la; I'm not old, not fat, not ugly, not handsome but well maintained, groomed, no BO.

I don't think i'm calculative la, i didnt think "oh i need to fuck X times to get back the money worth". I just wanted to fuck her all day every day (which every guy would to a gorgeous lady), but I respect her and would only do if she is in the mood.

also, i wasn't confused with her role. When she is on tour, i treat her as FL only. When she went back to BKK, we continue interacting, only when it got a bit serious then i start to see it as more than just talking to FL. Unless you meant i should only see her as FL regardless of what... that i agree with you.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WastingTimeHere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are lucky that she didn’t cry rape
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1