The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dibo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG1198 View Post
I found few china chicks at 1st floor walkway of ritz hotel...when step up tu the staircase...they will come to ask u need service or not..
rm150..they will bring u to their room start the war
service soso.. express...
have u guy try b4?they say got 6-7 girls there..
Hi bro,

Can you please tell me location for Ritz hotel?
Old 27-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys in malacca now.. any good massage place to recommend??
Old 14-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro. For sure i'll will consider staying this hotel if going Malacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTomato View Post
Hi guys

Have been in Malacca for a few days doing the tourist thing. In an idle moment I thought I would check out on this forum if there was any P4P available here. Apparently only one walk in option available , the Mahkota Executive Spa in the basement of the Mahkota hotel (thanks Vince2422 for the report). Well fortunately that's the hotel where I'm staying !

I wandered down mid-afternoon to check out the situation on the ground. I was told only one girl available, RM208. I decided to go get some food first and return in the evening.

At 8:30 pm there were two girls available one Thai and one local Chinese. The manageress recommended the latter so I went for her (without seeing either girl. I wasn't sure if they were on the premises or would be called in. As Victoria arrived only 5 minutes later I guess girls are on the premises).

Overall Stats -

Body - 7/10 (small tits, but I like that)
Face-6.5/10
cat lick 10/10 (plenty of attention to my arse, which I was not expecting)
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

A very pleasant experience. Just sad I only found out about the place on my last day in Malacca
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 15-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went there 3 night each night go massage/body scrub plus hj... total spend around $125 sgd.. actually quite easy to find such shops, difficult is finding a chio girl to massage haha.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Like nthmuch at all
Old 15-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros got any massage/spas to intro for FJ/massage/hj in Malacca? going over next weekend, me and some bros looking for some fun
Old 16-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Me going from 26 Dec onwards

Any nice recommendations for ML?
Old 14-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good ML/ FL near Hatten area in Melaka?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Malacca recently and was looking around. Tried Tom Yum Lee, but his menu selection and prices are similar to Singapore so was not that attractive. There was a Malaysian Chinese on offer but she seemed more milfy so decided to give her a miss.

Finally ended up at Makota Executive Spa, told the captain i wanted a massage but was told massage was fully booked. He told me only package was available (RM 198 45 mins) for Indon girl.

I was quite happy as I had not had any good Indon girls for a while. Paid at the counter and the counter stafff asked whether to call Ika? Captain told him to call Moza instead. On the way to the room I passed another Indon girl, a bit plump and at most 6 out of 10. I thought oh well maybe the standard not that great. I was left in the room which was quite decent with a mattress on a raised platform and attached shower. I think they had to call the girl from somewhere else. Iwaited for about 10 mins before I heard the door chime of the SPA sound followed by high heeled footsteps on the stairs before my door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Moza was a tall, slim and pretty girl whom I would give 7.5/10. She had her hair in a pony tail and had b cup boobs and no fats on her tight tummy and bum.

I greeted her in Malay and she cheerfully replied. She has a very pleasant personality, always laughing and chatting away even though I confessed my Malay was limited.

She seemed shy as she showered me by standing outside the shower and fully clothed. She also turned her back to me as she undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her before removing her underwear.

I lay on my front for the massage, she laughed nervously and said she didn't know how to massage, I told her it was OK. She sat on top of me and massaged for about 5 minutes before asking if I could turn around as she didn't now how to massage. I did and she started the cathbath as I fondled her before she moved to the BBBJ. I enjoyed holding her pony tail as she bopped up and down on my shaft. She asked me to do her in missionary. She didn't allow kissing but allowed me to nibble her ear and neck as I got on top of her.

In between sucking her brown nips and pumping her, I came. She helped me clean up and gave me a big hug before I left. I gave her bum a squeeze for good luck for 2020.

She was a good experience, but given there is no massage, the one shot price is roughly the same as sensual feel so may not be fantastic value.

I also went to Phoenix spa on Jalan Malacca Raya 3. I saw some pretty young Thai girls standing around so I though I would try my luck. I was quoted RM58 for oil body massage. I paid up and was told to wait while the receptionist called for number 16 to come. As I waited another pretty young Indon walked by. I was starting to get excited despite the prominent no " immoral activities signs).

Unfortunately 16 was a plain and plump Thai milf. She brought me to a massage bed separated from the others by see through curtains. I changed to the massage shorts and waited. 16 was a bit of a character. At one point she reached across me and the massage table to pull a chair towards her. In the processe she squashed her breasts against my back.

However after a 100% clean massage she left and I got dressed and followed suit.

There are quite a few massage spas in that area but not sure which are the ones that offer more.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

glad you had fun there. Not much action in Malacca. u can try tomyumlee next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjob View Post
Was in Malacca recently and was looking around. Tried Tom Yum Lee, but his menu selection and prices are similar to Singapore so was not that attractive. There was a Malaysian Chinese on offer but she seemed more milfy so decided to give her a miss.

Finally ended up at Makota Executive Spa, told the captain i wanted a massage but was told massage was fully booked. He told me only package was available (RM 198 45 mins) for Indon girl.

I was quite happy as I had not had any good Indon girls for a while. Paid at the counter and the counter stafff asked whether to call Ika? Captain told him to call Moza instead. On the way to the room I passed another Indon girl, a bit plump and at most 6 out of 10. I thought oh well maybe the standard not that great. I was left in the room which was quite decent with a mattress on a raised platform and attached shower. I think they had to call the girl from somewhere else. Iwaited for about 10 mins before I heard the door chime of the SPA sound followed by high heeled footsteps on the stairs before my door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Moza was a tall, slim and pretty girl whom I would give 7.5/10. She had her hair in a pony tail and had b cup boobs and no fats on her tight tummy and bum.

I greeted her in Malay and she cheerfully replied. She has a very pleasant personality, always laughing and chatting away even though I confessed my Malay was limited.

She seemed shy as she showered me by standing outside the shower and fully clothed. She also turned her back to me as she undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her before removing her underwear.

I lay on my front for the massage, she laughed nervously and said she didn't know how to massage, I told her it was OK. She sat on top of me and massaged for about 5 minutes before asking if I could turn around as she didn't now how to massage. I did and she started the cathbath as I fondled her before she moved to the BBBJ. I enjoyed holding her pony tail as she bopped up and down on my shaft. She asked me to do her in missionary. She didn't allow kissing but allowed me to nibble her ear and neck as I got on top of her.

In between sucking her brown nips and pumping her, I came. She helped me clean up and gave me a big hug before I left. I gave her bum a squeeze for good luck for 2020.

She was a good experience, but given there is no massage, the one shot price is roughly the same as sensual feel so may not be fantastic value.

I also went to Phoenix spa on Jalan Malacca Raya 3. I saw some pretty young Thai girls standing around so I though I would try my luck. I was quoted RM58 for oil body massage. I paid up and was told to wait while the receptionist called for number 16 to come. As I waited another pretty young Indon walked by. I was starting to get excited despite the prominent no " immoral activities signs).

Unfortunately 16 was a plain and plump Thai milf. She brought me to a massage bed separated from the others by see through curtains. I changed to the massage shorts and waited. 16 was a bit of a character. At one point she reached across me and the massage table to pull a chair towards her. In the processe she squashed her breasts against my back.

However after a 100% clean massage she left and I got dressed and followed suit.

There are quite a few massage spas in that area but not sure which are the ones that offer more.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Z0722 is Cool - loads of Potential

have some contact for malacca FL, but mostly is sharing almost the same FL as all contact from same boss, who need it can send me pm i will reply the contact but mostly all siam lady
Old 11-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wertiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the contact bro?
Old 15-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)