The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

New luxury executive club opened at Hway Kwang Black Caviar. No reviews so far but exterior looks up there. Those with deep pockets can go explore
Old 01-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
New luxury executive club opened at Hway Kwang Black Caviar. No reviews so far but exterior looks up there. Those with deep pockets can go explore
This is the new Ratchada massage outfit Black Caviar Executive Club at Soi 7.
The building used to be Ocean Massage and before that Colonze 2.
They’ve also given it a luxurious sounding name and judging from the decor, they’re targeting high end customers.

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Old 02-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
This is the new Ratchada massage outfit Black Caviar Executive Club at Soi 7.
The building used to be Ocean Massage and before that Colonze 2.
They’ve also given it a luxurious sounding name and judging from the decor, they’re targeting high end customers.

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Luckily is call Black Caviar, not black Abalone
Old 04-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Patpong

King’s Castle 1

Later in the evening got packed. Very few farang. Something strange happened. Got there early, before 8, and saw girls still coming to work. They looked really cute in their street clothes and shoes. I was looking forward to seeing them on stage, but never saw any of them again.

Glamour

They advertised a B50 happy hour before 8pm, so rushed down there and it wasn’t even open.

XXX Lounge

Made it to their soft opening. Not sure why it was soft. I think many if not most of the dancers are from sister go-gos in Pattaya. Talked to a couple from Club Electric Blue. They said they will be Bangkok for a week. One way you can tell they’re from Partya is their slim, fit bodies.

This bar is farang-oriented, but there was a fair share of Asian types. As usual, the Asian guys were getting approached by the prettier dancers. There’s no nudity, but a dancer did show off her abundant assets to her customer and even let him suck them.

Bottled beer B175, soft drinks B145. Near Foodland. Think it used to be Club Electric Blue before it was replace by a steakhouse.

Last edited by Siammy; 04-11-2019 at 02:39 PM. Reason: add details
Old 05-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Been doing some reading and its indeed true that along Chalong Rat highway have many drinking places with ladies. Another area worth looking at is along Thanon Ram Inthra.
Will be going next month to reccee and post my visits.
Also learned that every Sat there are pool parties being organized at various locations but still finding more info on those places.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thermae drink prices

Regular beers now B120. Premium beers (Heineken, San Miguel) B130. Soft drinks B70. Also got charged B30 for the same box of popcorn. That’s 50% inflation.

Meanwhile, the quality of their girls hasn’t gone up. In fact, it’s sliding, while their average age is climbing.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am visting BKK near Huai Kwang in two week's time.

Anybody can recommend
1) Good Proper clean massage near Huai Kwang ?
2) Any men's haircut place near Huai Kwang ? upto 500B.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post

Anybody can recommend
MRT come out beside UOB i think have lemon tree. I presume is clean.

Haircut go down to in betwwen BTS Ekkamai and Phra Khaanong, I whole roll of shop have a few man hair cut.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you mean lemongrass right ? Not lemon tree. I heard it’s pretty decent too.
For haircut found some near Sukhumvit road got plenty. Just realised the haircut at 500B....inflated ready. Last time used to be around 390B.

Last edited by klip2345; 10-11-2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Error
Old 11-11-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anybody can recommend
I dunno any near Huay Kwang area.... but can recommend you a hair salon on Sukhumvit near soi 7..... they are quite popular as many guys go there to do brazilian waxing.... although they oso do haircut n wash too.

Btw, the boss is a LB..... and I suspect her staff are oso post-ops LBs.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you mean lemongrass right ? Not lemon tree. I heard it’s pretty decent too.
For haircut found some near Sukhumvit road got plenty. Just realised the haircut at 500B....inflated ready. Last time used to be around 390B.
Oops, yes.. is lemon grass..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-11-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

now LT in most famous agogo bar is 5k - 6k for 3-4hrs.. thats outrageous!
haha
Found a Massage place durin my last trip there..
it is filled with auntie but i got a MILF..
had a message and she pop the golden question..
500b for hj...
hj a while cannot cum... ask me if want bj.. 700..
said ok.. bj a while cannot cum.. ask me if wanna sex 1000
said ok...

total paid 1000+300.
left a happy man..
the girl i had was not very young but looks ok enough to shag...
Old 12-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Anybody can recommend
If you will consider Siam Square and abit out of your budget, i always go to this salon on Siam Square Soi 6. Opposite Novotel Hotel laser games entrance. If i remember right it is 690 for cut and wash(plus style if you like). I always see quite alot of people in this shop and they will listen to how you want your hair to be cut . Just on the same soi there is a massage shop 'Chang' clean massage. I always get those aunties with power strength and good skills.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gooner69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is my delayed FR for one of TonyBKK‘a girls from my last trip up to LOS.

1/2
FR for Bee (recommendation from Tony for good service)
Looks: 8.5/10
Up my alley with well educated Ah Lian look

Body: 7.5/10
Small boob lovers will enjoy her natural A cup boobs which enough for grabbing in one hand.
FJ: 9.5/10
Giving her almost close to perfect because she gave me a feeling close to my ex gf who I pretty much tried everything with.
We started off with some light frenching and I slowly moved to her ears and she said it’s enjoyable “Siaow” (shiok in a sexual way) but “Chee Ka Chee” (Itchy), slowly made my way down to her cute titties and suckled and nipped them gently and she moaned, she even told me how she likes me to lick and flick them.
I also like that she’s a very touchy person so while I was servicing her, she was also constantly moving the hands fondling my nipples.
I went further south and she was well shaven (she did it on my request to Tony so a plus for Tony!)
Proceeded to lick and slurp her nicely shaped pussy, I started slowly circling her clit and went slightly faster up up down down left right left right by the time I hit A B Start her sweet juice was oozing out and she asked me if the wet spot on the bed was because of her or my saliva - she seemed genuinely embarrassed that she wet the spot and took a tissue to start drying it up.
I think it’s a combination of being young and she cleans it quite thoroughly when showering that her pussy smelled fresh and tasted great.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gooner69 is Cool - loads of Potential

2/2
She got me to lie down and this was when it hit me - “Fuck it’s a little pricey but this shit is worth every cent”
She start by kissing me and some tongue action, she slowly moved down my neck to my nipples and she moved her tongue in a circle motion around my areola and occasionally flicking it up or down while looking at me.
That was nice, but what came next sealed the deal for me, she moved her tongue downwards and started flicking my 2IC around the rim area and slowly circled it like she’s cleaning the head with her tongue then she went down the shaft line and tickled the balls gently with her tongue (if you appreciate ticklish ball sensations would love her tongue lightly playing with your balls) and I was not quite ready for what came next to be honest she reached the bottom of my perineum and she used her little sharp tip tongue to gently flicked my asshole - Man that shit sent me to heaven!
Best part not like a lot of girls who give ass rimming obligingly she seemed to enjoy giving it while seeing me moan. She kept playing with my asshole until she realised I had a bit of pre-Cum and instead of wiping it away she licked it with the tip of her tongue and continued playing with my 2IC balls and anus.
At some point I told her I cannot already and my brother is going to explode, she laughed and went to missionary, I gave her a quick lick and inserted into her.
She was tight and well moist we did it in missionary for about 5 mins and she said she enjoyed being fucked from the back while laying on her belly so I obliged since it’s one of my favourite positions too another few minutes went by and I lifted her ass up for doggie had to pace myself and breathe cause I felt I was coming already.
Told her to get off the bed and we went to the sofa where there was a big mirror, took her from behind and looking at her face and tight little body as I banged it was too much for me and I unloaded all my soldiers.
Wanted to do her one more time for the road in the morning but we were too tired and overslept.

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Already did! 55

Thank you Tony for all your help and I hope your recommendations will always be this good!
Guys if Tony sounds fierce I guarantee he/she is not, I think he just needs to make sure that people honour their bookings and do not waste his girls time.

Just my humble first FR hope you guys found it useful enough to give this expensive but imo quite well worth it service a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1