The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Wow ] ✡✡ ► Fair Smooth Skin Babe, BBBJ CIM Without Any Delay ◄

✡✡ ► Wow ◄ ✡✡

Name: Wow
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47Kg
Services: Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $120/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $150/2shot/90mins
Best Friend Tarma Pair : $300 / 4shot / 120mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 15-07-2019 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Wow ] ✡✡ ► Fair Smooth Skin Babe, BBBJ CIM Without Any Delay ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykn View Post
Short FR for Wow from SA. She is fair and looks as cute as herself on the photos but with slight blemishes, which didn't bother me at all.
SYT body. Smooth skin with firm and natural B cup and perky ass. She said she was 25 but I wouldn't doubt if she said she was still a student.
She acted shy at the beginning, but oh no, she knows what she is doing. She initiated frenching with tongue fights, her bbbj was slow and sensual with a lot of tongue movements, and she can ride. English is basic but good enough to hold a conversation. By the way, she got wet quite easily and didn’t need to use KY which I liked very much.
How can I ask for more?
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=735780
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 11-07-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Wow ] ✡✡ ► Fair Smooth Skin Babe, BBBJ CIM Without Any Delay ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
Stable: Sex Amazon a.k.a. SA

Tarma with WOW & YEAH
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...4#post18935824
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...8#post18935828

Woke up feeling sluggish from a late night call with US folks. Sian-sian.....washed up and head to office. While PC get booted, decided to check up SBF for latest arrivals. *PING* WoW on SA, texted Bro SA for an appointment and while replying to confirm, spell check seems to have a mind of it’s own, conveyed differently “tarma with WoW”...what English is that? Somehow, it’s a text that turned into a fulfilment...reply came back “WoW tarma with Yeah”...few more text....with the lease expectation��...."TARMA FIRST BLOOD"....��������..."CONFIRMED" and waited patiently as time ticked slowly...����

Finally...the time came and arrived at destination. Proceed per instruction from Bro SA. Discreet location and building is nicely maintained. Soon I am standing at the door, and before I could "knock"... the door opened. Standing and peeking outward were “WoW” and “YeaH” ������...couldn’t help by ogled at both ladies....damn donno what got to me...I stood there “stupidly”. I believe I was stunned but their "breath-taking" appearances....with only one word describe "Swee" a.k.a. "BeAuTiFuL" ������. The two ladies giggled and moved to guide me into a clean and neat place.

“Shower?” WoW asked and I responded with a “WoW” followed by “Yeah”...the next response was “shower together”...hahahaha...Of course lar...wrapped in towel.. we proceed to the shower, which was sizeable, but tight to accommodate 3 bodies...with mine being the biggest...a.k.a F@T...���� that did not deter either ladies. Towels off!! WoW’s girlie and Yeah’s womanly, respectively is how I would describe their “BOD” in a single word....���� With liquid soap in WoW’s hand, shower head in Yeah’s...soon we were sprayed and soaping each other....hahahaha....like ”naughty car wash party”...coupled with tight space makes it exciting with soapy body rubs..��������..OK...rinse, towel dried and smelling fresh...flanked by WoW!! Yeah!!! we proceed to back to the room.
Seated at the edge of the bed, admiring WoW!! as she removed her towel...meanwhile Yeah!! came from the back...with a light shoulder massage, she guided me to deeper onto the bed...WoW!! Crawled over and our lips locked, and we “French” like no tomorrow...Yeah!! Moved aside and slide south and give “ROD” the needed attention...and without further hesitation.... bent and took the ROD into her mouth, tongue, suction followed...all this happening while lip locked with WoW!!...how can I just let them run all over me...with my free hands...I find my way and started fingering...WOW!! & YEAH!!...they get wet easily and soon muffled moaning with occasional release of pleasure filled the room...What a symphony!!!...WoW!! disengaged and went south for my right nipple..Yeah!! did the same but north for my left nipple.....in due course WoW!! was working on “ROD” and Yeah!! locked lips before slidding higher to offer her beautifully shaped breast...suckled on those were sensitive nipple...”hmmmm..hmmm”.. all this while, my finger never leave their pussy alone....while they were busy and I was positioned and increase the tempo. Wetness increased, body responded action, coupled with muffled moaning from WoW!! clearly indicate she is enjoying it....soon Yeah!! was into the same phase of ecstasy . WoW!! Took a breather and capped “ROD”, and YEAH!! mounted herself in cowgal position and rode...WoW!! looked at me and with a girlie smiled...positioned herself over my face with full view of her “abalone”.... I gladly obliged and gave her what she requested...flapping her clitoris, trusting and licking her beautiful “abalone”, “love” juice flowed...and soon she let off a series of moans, grabbed my head closer toward her and buckled. Yeah!! rode hard and reached the “high” as I continuously trust upwards while eating and drinking WoW!!...as amazing as how the session went, it also close with the unloading of soldiers into the “elastic” safety pouch....it was intensed, we huddled together and laid in bed for about 15mins. Cleaned up, and soon the next round begins. This time WoW!! rode and climaxed even before I could get Yeah!! to hit her high note with tonguing action....I am fine because WoW!! has a nice pussy that made the feel “exceptional”...don’t ask me to explain...experience for yourself.

Damn...I am going to stop here. If I continue, I’m going to write a “Best Seller”....*KiDDinG*...anyway, the gals are proactive with 2 more shots and service mindset, both ladies initiated the 3rd, but this 50 yr old body is exhausted...calling quits....at 2.5x..which I am amazed too. Once again, “power’ session and awesome service from the gals.

To the younger bros reading this FR, go an take on the 4x challenge with these two gals......to me, it was money well spent...

Overall Score: 10/10

Location: East, discrete, nice and clean, parking available by road side

Communication: 7/10 ; Can communicate and joke around...Wow’s can understand and speak English, while Yeah isn’t comfortable. With WoW as “Good-Girl’ translates as we goofed around. BTW, both gals can understand Korean...

Looks: 9/10 (WoW) ; 8/10 (Yeah) as mentioned above....

Body: 9/10 (WoW - girlie) ; 10/10 (Yeah - womanly), both has nice curves... Yummy

BBBJ: 10/10 (WoW and Yeah).....very hardworking, takes on the shaft and handled with TLC...AWESOME!!

Painting/Fingering: 10/10 (WoW & Yeah) allowed, no smell, sensitive, response “naturally”, like doing with GF.

FJ: 10/10 per graphical description above. Rides well and has good stamina. Sound and action, good grip for both - can feel the walls as shaft make it way...enjoyed the session as much as myself...especially WoW!!

GFE: this is going to be difficult because I have better feeling towards WoW!! It’s 10/10 for WoW..and 9/10 for Yeah.

RTF: Definitely....WOW & YEAH, leaving 25th July...and willing to take on the challenge of 4x “again”....

Disclaimer: the above is my personal opinion and encounter. One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 11-07-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
So many FRs to catch up on..

WOW of SA

Thanks bro for arranging the session.

Looks: 8/10 same as photos. Normal thai tan. Very cute lady. Saw Yeah while going in. Looked ok, fair lady.

Shower: Very funny lady, no communication problem at all. Quite thorough in shower.

Catbath: Skilled usage of her tongue.

BBBJ: Good action, Shaft licking, balls-licking, strong suction, no teeth, wet wet with slurping sounds. Excellent BBBJ skills.

FJ: Very good rider, gets wet very easily, allowed for all positions. Stereo was on point as well. With her petite frame, felt like it was bonking my sec school GF again.

Massage: Good massage skills, can tell was trained.

Overall: Very sex-tifying session.

RTF: Already booked Tarma session, will update with FR.

Disclaimer: YMMV.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 11-07-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wow fr Sexamazon,

A demure, and soft spoken syt b4 action. When the action begins, she turns into a nympho syt who is so hungry for sex....

Looks: some blemish but can easily overlook, as she is still a looker...
Body: slim syt body. The only place that has meat is her heavenly butt...
Boobs: natural slim syt boobs... still have some to grab with nice protruding nips for licking...
Butt: look at the pic below... no need to say much... I spent the whole time caressing and grabbing it..so smoothing
Pussy: Bushy... she say she will trim it by the next time I rtf her... is that an incentive? but no smell... nice...
Frenching: By the time I finished with this part, she is already wet wet wet... wonder if she gets wet from frenching....
BBBJ: the wet and soft type which I like....
Painting n finger: she totally enjoys it... was moaning and grabbing my head and hair, and asking me to finger faster... but I worry I might hurt her... was dripping wet by the time she cum...
FJ: did all the normal routines.... I had a great time...

RTF: This one for sure... saw Yeah on the way out... not bad looking...better than photo... more curvy with boobs... perhaps a tarma next round... since she n Wow are friends... hehehe

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 11-07-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
SexAmazon - Wow 12July19 330pm
No point system as is quite subjective do pls read w YMMV minsdet as is based on my own experience

Loc: finally somewhere suit me East side quite a walk fm bustop 10min or so w such a sunny day made it worse
Room: ok but aircon blowing at wrong direction more toward edge of bed even after adjusting still don feel much maybe it jus a hot day
Look: above my std of 80% consider cute it grow in u Thai tan
Body: SYT tight no birth scar consider meat in the right place like to hold her waist and butt felt jus right
HT as adv about 160 w same hair length
Shower: SOP shared won't stop u want to ruba ruba w her abit of frenching start there
Boobs: A+ B- w protuding nipple
Bbbj: : skip didn't bother jus want to start as i was there an hr early due to misguide timing hungry alri
Fench: she'll start quite passionate plus point
Pussy: not trim still ok to look at quite tight wet easily if done right
Fingering: not inside outisde ok
Comm: Eng still ok sometime she don understand she'll smile
FJ: can take it like a champ even for quite some time no rushing nor black face made her shiver when finger her during FJ quite a sight when seeing her whole body shaking short of breath type of breathing eye roll up moan softly as other unit quite close perhaps
GFE: quite ok won't auto cuddle hug during rest time won't resist either if u want
RTF: consider worth it w her overall service n look actually from a certain angle she remind me abit like Mizi from RegentLust jus Slimmer Taller version

Additional comment: ya abit of drama w bro kk told him about somethg he shld take note after session than he try to msg me seem somethg wrong thought what happen chking my stuff if i hv left anythg behind or own him $$ then is for somethg else hving cold sweat la

https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...&highlight=wow
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-07-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramseyho View Post
FR for WOW Sexamazon...

Looks: Mid 20ties with school girl vibe...
Body: abt 158cm, tight body, silghtly tan, very bonkable...
Boobs: A-B boobs, soft and nice to caress
Kissing and Frenching: no limitation, throughout the session
BBBJ: quite skilful with good suction, shaft and balls, very enjoyable
Painting: allowed and she is very senstive to it and enjoys it. she will
shift herself to get maximum pleasure, will also urge you to go faster
when she is feeling it, think she cums a few times during painting
FJ: Can ride, pussy is easily wet from painting and tight, cum in no time
GFE: high, can communicate in simple english, cuddle during session,
no commercial feel, jovial and chill atmosphere
Plus: after foreplay, 1st shot and slight rest, left 30mins. Opted for massage
instead as she is trained. She can do very good massage too. Quite
the complete package.
Highly recommend and totally worthed it for the price.
Do support her. Think she will be here for another week.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 14-07-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Syt thing spotted. Here we go, Wow from SA! Have been reading a lots of news about the riots in HK recently and so decided to choose a noti cosplay along. Hee hee... (Evil smile)

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Quite a new condo apartment in the farther east. Not brand new condo but at least not those run down old shop houses. Not near to any MRT and limited bus options but quiet and secure location. Those who like privacy will like such a location.

Apartment:
Nice and clean apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 common toilet. Nowadays not so common to get to go up to nice condo apartment.

Face: 8.5/10
Saw all 3 ladies watching tv in the living room. I must said this stable is very honest with their photos. All the 3 ladies looked exactly like those in the pictures posted on the website with some filtering effect using the photo app. But straight away can recognize Wow. She still look Syt to me although she is 25 liao and I personally feel that she looks the prettiest among all 3. Sui, hit jackpot liao.

Body: 8.5/10
Slim with no tummy and not too skinny type. Normal Thai tan. Average height at around 1.6 to 1.65m. She has beautiful long hair all the way to her hips. Only 1 not-too-big unicorn tattoo above her right chest.

Boobs: 8.5/10
B cup natural boobs. Yummy to suck and no resistance.

Frenching: 9/10
I believe she started to French me first while I tried to kiss her on her lips. Haha!

Painting/Fingering: 8.5/10
She enjoys fingering. Easily wet too. Din get to paint her as she din trim her bushes short below. But no smell.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan but quite ok with her slow and sensual bbbj.

FJ: 9/10
If u made her horny enuf, u can feel that she enjoyed sex a lot. Did her in several positions. Can't find a full length mirror in the room but I can't stop looking at her beautiful face as I did her in missionary position.

GFE: 9/10
No problem with simple English. And she is is well trained with Thai massage. Her massage is those solid type with strength! Joked with her whether she liked the cosplay costume that I made her wear for me, and she gamely said YES!!! Hahaha!

Overall: 8.5~9/10
Will definitely RTF! Hopefully Okt will reserve a slot for me before she gets fully booked else I'm gonna hantam him.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, do upz my pts if u like my FR and the below pic in police uniform.

Note:
She is a bit shy and does not allow me to post a pic directly showing her face. Those of u who are interested to see her cosplay pic with her face more clearly, pls like my FR and PM me! Thanks for the little encouragement.

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 16-07-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Concur with d0n0b's review on Wow of Sexamazon.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=1...4#post18929034

Mine is a delayed FR from last Thurs but does not detract from the great experience I had with her.

Location: nice apartment in the east. Car and taxi most convenient; bus and MRT less so.
Looks: can clearly recognise it's her when she opened the door. Slight blemish on her cheeks but her cuteness easily overcomes this. Typical Thai tan.
Shower: nothing much to say - she giggled very cutely when my cock grew hard in her hands as she was soaping it.
Boobs: I love any kind of boobs and hers were wonderful. Small B in my view and the highlight were her stiff brown nipples which she loves to be sucked.
GFE: off the charts - was pleasant and smiley and no black face or attitude. After shower I felt cold so I got underneath the blankets. She jumped in and joined me and we started frenching spontaneously - wah damn turn on because it reminded me of my uni days when it was cold in London and me and my girlfriend(s) would snuggle up under warm duvets and make out and fuck like rabbits. Aaaah... Nostalgia.
Frenching: damn nice
Body: feeling up her tight body underneath the warm blankets was damn shiok.
Butt: pert and tight. After I got warm, I moved down to her butt as she was lying on her tummy, then I spread those cheeks and gave her a good tongue lashing around her butt hole and pussy. Man that pussy got wet in a hurry! I moved her into doggy and kept going at both her holes and she was squealing and squirming.
Painting: she loves it. When I flipped her over to her back and dived in for more cunt-munching, she held my hair and rode her clit onto my tongue with little cries of, "Good... Good!"
Bbbj: not a fan so I didn't do
Fj: after she came, I capped and she took the initiative to insert my cock into her love tunnel. Did her in missionary and cowgirl and came very hard when I was frenching her and jamming my cock up and into her pussy from below. She looks amazing riding on your cock, her head thrown back and her hair wildly swaying, eyes screwed close in pleasure.

Rtf: Too many cute chicks out there (and I got KC by Jane of Sexamazon so still can't get her out of my mind)
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 16-07-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 11-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1