The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"You mean you got excited showing off your cute little titties to the male servant?" I asked cheekily.

"Abang jahat!" she replied, slapping my arm. I pushed her aside and rolled myself on top of her, positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Me naughty? From now onwards, you will never show your body to any other man, except me, you hear?" I commanded her.

"Yes, sayang." she complied.

"But you did show your body to the male servant and for that I must punish you." I said to her before I thrust my cock forcefully into her already wet cunt. Wanda arched backwards and let out a loud moan, "Ahh!"

'Encouraged' by her moans, I started to pump her rhythmically working up my pace. As I had already ejaculated once, I was able to last longer this time around but seeing her lay there with her eyes rolled up in pleasure spurred me on. With a loud grunt, I emptied another load in her warm pussy.
Recounting the events of the night before, I can't help but wonder if Wanda was an exhibitionist or perhaps a nymphomaniac even? I remembered the time she left the bathroom door ajar. That was one of the first few times I had seen her naked. From then on, one thing led to another, and we found ourselves in bed together.

It was tuition night again and I caught up with Nurul and her gang of 'nosey parkers'. I will skip the unimportant stuff (and the bad English) and summarize the main points. By now, I have heard the same topics/stories being repeated so many times over that I could have memorized every line. Sometimes I wonder if these were the only 'charges' against Wanda or they have run out of ideas or faults to pin on Wanda. On the other hand, I played my cards close to the vest, not wanting to share any information about Wanda to them, just in case they were fabricating stories.

Our regular 'gathering' at the coffeeshop attracted quite a number of stares. I would too, had I not been one of the participants. Just imagine: a table of maids surrounding one male. Some were Nurul friends while others knew Wanda was my maid. The rest were distant acquaintances probably drawn to this group out of curiosity or for the 'free coffee'. Nonetheless, this group was starting to draw attention from the people in the neighbourhood; what kind of signals am I sending out? More importantly, word will get to my family and eventually Wanda. What then?

Seeing that I could not gain any new leads or information from this group, I made a mental note to slowly withdraw from them. Moreover, there were more ways to extract knowledge from them; I still had my mother on my side; she could act as my 'liaison', and, if anything happened, I could just say that Mother acted on her own accord. I started to just drop my son off at the tuition centre and hurry off. On some occasions, I just dropped him along the main road and then drove off.

Then a new piece of news landed on my lap. Apparently Wanda's former employer was looking for her. Curious stuff indeed for why would a former employer be looking for his previous maid? Had she stolen from them before and they just realized it so they are looking for her now? Wanda's documents were expiring and I needed the maid agent's help to sort it out. Maybe I could take this chance to dig out some information from the agent? Or maybe I should 'chair' another meeting tonight?

The clock hanging on the office wall read 2.20 pm. Tick-tock.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
callawaypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the nice update.
Hope to read more.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
denton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, hope to read more.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then a new piece of news landed on my lap. Apparently Wanda's former employer was looking for her. Curious stuff indeed for why would a former employer be looking for his previous maid? Had she stolen from them before and they just realized it so they are looking for her now? Wanda's documents were expiring and I needed the maid agent's help to sort it out. Maybe I could take this chance to dig out some information from the agent? Or maybe I should 'chair' another meeting tonight?

The clock hanging on the office wall read 2.20 pm. Tick-tock.
Rush hour traffic always makes me fed up. That's why I always stay back in the office until the traffic is lighter then I go home. But today I had to rush home earlier as I wanted to take a shower before I send my son to tuition; I got caught in the rain and I wasn't comfortable in my damp clothes.

As I sat in the car, listening to the sweet voice of Jean Danker on Class 95FM, my mind began to wonder; the angry honks behind me snapped me back to reality.

Wanda was surprised when she saw me open the door. Her surprised look and her asking me why I had come home earlier made me all the more 'suspicious'. Or, maybe it was just her being curious?

I went into the master bedroom and into the shower. As I was shampooing my hair, I felt a pair of small hands wrap themselves from behind me.

"Sayang, let me help you clean up," I heard a whisper in my left ear. As my eyes were closed due to the shampoo, I could not see what was happening. This heightened my other senses as I now come to realize why some people go to that restaurant that serves food in the dark.

I felt Wanda's hands. She was applying shower gel to my body. As I am quite hairy, some of the fragrance gets 'stuck' to my chest hair. I felt her fingers tease my nipples and her small hands move slowly and purposefully downwards, past my belly and stopping immediately before my crotch. Then her hands massaged soap around my inner thighs, my butt cheeks and then circling back to the front. Once more, she stopped short, just before my crotch. I tried to turn on the shower to wash away the shampoo so that I could see but she pushed my hands away.

"Let me serve you," she said, "a good wife must serve her husband and make him happy" she cooed gently into my ear. I didn't have to open my eyes to know that by now, my member was standing at attention.

Wanda began to lather my body, purposely ignoring my swollen cock. I began to feel frustrated. I used my arm to rub soap away from my eyes. But as I did so, I felt an unusual warmth around the tip of my penis; Wanda was blowing hot air at it. In contrast to the cold water beating down on my body, her warm breath was like a refreshing sensation. I shuddered.

Her small hands now cup my balls massaging them, as if to coax them to produce more semen. Then, without warning, her small mouth engulfed the full length of my full erected cock. With my eyes still closed, I felt her bobbing up and down my cock. Then as sudden as the action started, the sucking stopped.

"You want to see?" She asked.

She took the shower head and washed the soap off my body; starting from from my hands up to my elbows. Then she washed my head, brushing her fingers, as if they were a comb through my hair, down my neck along the right side of my body from the shoulders going all the way down to my feet. See her do this was quite an erotic sight. I've always fantasized about maid washing her master. I wanted to move off but she signaled to me that she needed to wash the left side of my body. She repeated the more or less the same procedure as she did the right side of my body.

"This is make you clean. No bad luck." she said. Instinctively, I reached for my aching member but she pushed my hand away.

"Wait, my dear husband" she said.

She poured something fragrant into her small hands and then rubbed it all over the sensitive tip of my cock, sending sensations all over my body. Then she applied it all over my shaft. The solution smell good and made my tool feel warm as I felt it begin to throb.

Bending in front of me, she 'pried' open her pussy lips and offered herself to me, "Please, stab me with your spear," she pleaded, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!

I held my throbbing cock in my left hand and positioned it at the mouth of her vagina. Once it was able to enter with ease, I held on to her small waist and began to thrust. The liquid covering my cock made her pussy feel warm and I felt really good inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Wanda encouraged me to thrust faster.

"Yes baby!" I heard myself groan unconsciously.

"Call my name, sayang" she coaxed.

"Wanda! Wanda!" I moaned.

"Sarwendah," she corrected me.

"Say my true name, my husband" she gasped as I pumped her, "say my name that only my husband can call me and give me your seed sayang!"

"Sarwendah! Sarwendah!" I panted.

I heard her mumble something but I couldn't quite make out what it was. Perhaps it was in Javanese or some Indonesian dialect. What I did hear hersay was something like she was mine to have and to hold and she was the vessel of my essence or something like that. Anyway I was too engrossed in fucking her to care what she said.

Sayang, are you love me?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

I felt her vagina muscles contract. The sensation made me blow my load inside of her. Instinctively, I shouted out her name one last time as I emptied what seemed to be an eternity of cum into her, "Sarwendah... Fuck! Ahhh!!!"

I felt my knees buckled and I had to hold on to to wall of my bathroom with one hand while the other was still on Wanda's waist. This was, by far, the best orgasm I had.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 26-04-2019 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Spelling and password Grammatical Errors
Old 26-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Corangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice updates. Hope to read more.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
fanxiaoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great storya nd hope to read more.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SingJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS effort is really commendable!
Old 26-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So nice and arousing updates, more please.
Old 29-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Captivating as always!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 29-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Captivating as always!
Yes this calls for more hot updates.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Some of my recordings. Hope that the bros and sis here will like it.

https://serfly.tumblr.com/post/184525044362/sounds-nsfw

https://serfly.tumblr.com/post/184525054492/sounds-nsfw

I hope they won't flag me and take it down anytime soon?

Old 29-04-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callawaypro View Post
Thank you for the nice update.
Hope to read more.
Thanks for dropping by to read Bro callawaypro! Hope to update as frequently as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by denton View Post
Nice updates TS, hope to read more.
Thanks Bro denton for following my updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corangidae View Post
Really nice updates. Hope to read more.
Hi Bro Corangidae! Glad you like my updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanxiaoxia View Post
Great storya nd hope to read more.
Thanks for the compliments Bro fanxiaoxia! Hope you also like the sound clips attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingJoongki View Post
TS effort is really commendable!
Thanks Bro SingJoongki for your compliments. Your words encourages me to write even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So nice and arousing updates, more please.
Hi Bro otamay! Arousing? How about the sound clips? Nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Captivating as always!
Thank you Bro zendra for noticing! Hope to update more for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes this calls for more hot updates.
Yes Bro diputs1269! Hence, I have also included some clips. Hope you like 'em

Last edited by SerflySGR; 01-05-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sayang, are you love me?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

I felt her vagina muscles contract. The sensation made me blow my load inside of her. Instinctively, I shouted out her name one last time as I emptied what seemed to be an eternity of cum into her, "Sarwendah... Fuck! Ahhh!!!"

I felt my knees buckled and I had to hold on to to wall of my bathroom with one hand while the other was still on Wanda's waist. This was, by far, the best orgasm I had.
After we both had our orgasm, Wanda stayed in prostrated in a doggie position until my cock became flaccid. Only then did she move away from it.. For the first time in a very long time, I felt my balls ache after ejaculation. I suppose it was because I had emptied myself one time too many over the short span of time. But Wanda was not finished with me.

"Let me wash you, Abang" she cooed and she gently washed the accumulation of our love juice off my penis/ The tip of my penis felt sensitive as Wanda took care to clean it.

I enjoyed the sex with her so much that I forgot my original plan to send my son to class. It suddenly dawned to me that our love-making was too loud. Could my wife have heard us from the other room? I wanted to rush out to see but I also did not want Wanda to feel 'bad' about it.

I told Wanda to wait as I stepped out of the room first. My son was still in his school uniform and had earphones plugged in and seemed engrossed with his phone. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped in shock. Apparently, he had just got home from school. Feeling exhausted from the additional classes, he 'bargained' with em; he didn't want to go to tuition that night. Feeling guilty, I decided to let him have the night off.

I then went to check on my wife. She seemed to be sleeping. The medication that she was put on seem to place her in some kind of 'limbo'. Recently, she seemed to be 'in and out' of consciousness. Seeing that she was still asleep, I nudged her lightly.

"I don't want anything," was her reply, "I just want to sleep."

My son, on the other hand, wanted some KFC but he didn't feel like going out with us to get it.

Seizing this opportunity to be alone with Wanda, I pretended to chide him about being 'spoilt' but left him at home to 'take care of his mother' while Wanda and I got them dinner.

As soon as we felt we were 'safe', Wanda clung onto my left arm and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Just now you say; are you mean it?" she wanted to know the things that I said during our throes of passion; whether I meant every word of it or was I just stringing her along?

I was puzzled by her question so I asked her what gave her such an impression? She told me that her former employer had also promised to take good care of her but in the end, he went back on his word.

Wait just a minute. Did she mentioned her former employer? Was that why her former employer was looking for her? This got me curious so I decided to probe further.

"Why would your former employer make such a promise?" I genuinely sounded cross. I think jealous was a better word.

"Sayang, no angry to me!" she implored, "everything I tell to you. You are the only man I am give everything to. If you don't want me anymore, I think I better die." she exclaimed.

Curiosity got the better of me and I gave her a chance to explain herself.

Old 29-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Excellent story bro.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Just now you say; are you mean it?" she wanted to know the things that I said during our throes of passion; whether I meant every word of it or was I just stringing her along?

I was puzzled by her question so I asked her what gave her such an impression? She told me that her former employer had also promised to take good care of her but in the end, he went back on his word.

Wait just a minute. Did she mentioned her former employer? Was that why her former employer was looking for her? This got me curious so I decided to probe further.

"Why would your former employer make such a promise?" I genuinely sounded cross. I think jealous was a better word.

"Sayang, no angry to me!" she implored, "everything I tell to you. You are the only man I am give everything to. If you don't want me anymore, I think I better die." she exclaimed.

Curiosity got the better of me and I gave her a chance to explain herself.
Wanda described her former employer as a wolf in sheep's clothing; on the outside, he looked like a loving family man but he was a pervert. While his wife was demanding, he was always the one who jumped to her defense. Over time, he had gained her trust and so Wanda opened up to him and confided in him. In turn, he would promise her that he would take 'good care' of her and that he would always be there for her.

Then, Wanda caught him stealing her underwear. Many times she found her underwear missing. It came to a point that she would either re-use her soiled underwear or go about without them. Of course, she would only go commando when her employers were not at home.

Then one day, her employer came back unexpectedly with his colleagues. She was caught unawares so she went about doing her duties without and panties. Her employer and his colleagues took every opportunity to ogle at her. She tried to excuse herself to change but the men found excuses 'to keep her busy'. One of his colleagues had suggested that Wanda become the model for one of the products their company was selling.

It started innocently enough, with Wanda posing with some product in her home clothes which she innocently agreed to. But, one thing led to another and one of them proposed that she posed more provocatively. As she was not wearing her underwear, her nipples and camel-toe were could be seen in the photos. Sensing something was wrong, she tried to think of some excuse to turn the men down.

Her employer later proposed that she do her housework naked or in skimpy clothing. In return, he would pay her even more money. When she refused, he gave her even more money to buy her silence. Being 'in need' of money, Wanda just kept the extra 'pocket' money. In time, he would soon turn around and accuse her of stealing his money. When the maid agent came for a spot-check, he found a lot of money in Wanda's possession. Despite her trying to convince the maid agent that the money was given to her willingly, both husband and wife duo painted a very negative picture of Wanda. Needless to say, she was fired from her previous job.

Naturally, when I went to the agency, the agent would not have told this story to me. Wanda, not wanting to be sent back home 'before her contract period is up' did not tell me either.

I purposely did not tell Wanda that I knew her previous employer was looking for her as I didn't want to put her on guard. If so, it would be more difficult for me to carry out my 'investigation'. In my mind, I kept trying to piece two and two together. So far, my conclusion is that whatever I have been hearing are all deviation of the truth; there was no evidence that Wanda was a loose woman. If anything, she was merely a victim of her circumstance; being forced into a loveless marriage, to be abused by her rich in-laws. And now, after being sent to Singapore to work, to be taken advantage of by her employers. Life has been very cruel to her and I didn't want her to suffer even more. I was determined to prove to her that I was unlike the other men in her life. It was true that I had initially lusted over her; the forbidden fruit has always seem to taste sweeter but over time, I have grown to love her. Every cell in my body now just wants to protect her. In fact, a part of me wondered that if I had knew Wanda earlier in life, would I have married my present wife?

Don't get me wrong; I love my wife and I do love our son but ever since she gave birth to him, she wouldn't even let me touch her. Every time I tried to initiate sex with her, she was either 'not in the mood' or 'tired'. When I tried to play with her breasts, she would tell me that they felt ' sensitive' to touch. There were times when she even lashed out at me, calling me a sex-scared deviant!

I wondered if I was indeed having a mid-life crisis and having sex with a young 18-year-old reassured that I was still in my prime? Looking at the young nubile girl buying food for my wife and son, I felt proud that she was willing to share my bed.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1