The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Agree with you totally.

Hope you are also not offended by my comments; I am not asking you to take sides. Moreover, if anyone reads my disclaimer below, they would know that there is an element of fiction in my writing. I just want to thank you for your support (in writing) and also for appreciating my acronym (spent quite some time thinking of the name mainly because my maid's real name is not Wanda?)

They can go form a Anti-Serfly Society and zap me every day.

But, I feel that as long as there is somebody who wants to read my story means that he/she finds it entertaining; I should continue to write/post., right?
just continue TS!
Old 05-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeberBrowse View Post
Thanks for nice story, hope to read more.
Thank you for supporting my story Bro WeberBrowse! I will try to continue soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshots View Post
Very nice story TS, please continue
Glad you enjoy the story, Bro sunshots! Will try to update shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hycoffeetic View Post
Thanks for sharing nice story bro TS, continue support this thread!
Sharing is caring Bro hycoffeetic. Updates coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Thanks for your appreciation Bro i^Xi0n! Love your nick; reminds me of this local fashion brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
just continue TS!
Yes Sir! Bro zl1983 Sir! I know if I don't continue, you will ban me from your thread; then I will have withdrawal. Heh! Heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Jnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, setting up tent too
Old 05-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Sir, you no want me?" she asked.

I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"Sir, please, I don't know why you angry to me," she pleaded, "but I do everything to make you happy and want me again. Wanda only have you Sir and you are make me happy here and here." she pointed to her heart and then to her privates, "If you want to send me back, please memberi chance saya make you happy one last time. Then I go. Tolong Sir. Tolong."

From her kneeling position, she prostrated as she pleaded to me to give her another chance.

I felt my heart melt. More evidently, I felt an erection coming.
I got out of bed and walked towards her kneeling form. Which man's ego would not be stroked by the words of an almost naked girl prostrating before you?

I reached forward for her arm and I pulled her up.

"Sir no want me anymore?" she asked again.

My heart ached.

"Why?" she asked, tears welling in her eyes.

"Wanda," I said, "what we are doing is wrong; my wife and you are like sisters. In fact, my wife has always said that she wished she had a younger sister like you." If ever there was a lame excuse, I think the one I just gave would definitely qualify as one.

"You no want me no more?" she asked, this time I caught a glint of anger from the corner of her eye, "Why? You are eat enough of me and now you are look for new blood?" I was amazed at her choice of words.

"No," I had not expected this kind of reaction from Wanda, "it's not that. I love you; I always have. I just feel that it's wrong" I tried to explain but she would have nothing of it.

"When you are inside of me, when you are enjoy me, many times, you not think you are wrong? Now you eat me already. Enough of me. You spit me out like bones and you are find new one, you think it is wrong? Why you all men same-same?" she cried.

Her words stuck me like a bee. How could she compare me with 'other men'? Unlike the others who lusted after her, I truly loved her. In fact, if I could marry another wife, it would be her.

I hugged her tightly, "Sorry sayang, sorry. I don't mean it. I'm sorry I hurt you." I cupped her face and planted kisses on her cheeks but she resisted this time. She fought away from my arms and pushed me away.

"I no need you give me sympathy. Thank you. You enough? I go." she said adamantly.

What have I done? I was at a loss. I didn't want her to storm into my wife's room and burst the bubble; my son was also sleeping in that same room! Moreover, I didn't want to lose her. She had given me the happiness that eluded me after we had our son. The sex was good; better than I had ever experienced. I wasn't prepared to lose it all.

"Don't go Wanda, I am wrong. Please forgive me. I will do anything. Everything. Please stay. Forgive me!" I begged her.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes! Anything! Please don't go, sayang!" In the words of one of the brothers here, Wanda now had me by the balls.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 05-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Oh oh... Here comes trouble.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Oh oh... Here comes trouble.
Wise words, Bro TheGreatOne! Storms often break after a calm.

Old 05-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
What have I done? I was at a loss. I didn't want her to storm into my wife's room and burst the bubble; my son was also sleeping in that same room! Moreover, I didn't want to lose her. She had given me the happiness that eluded me after we had our son. The sex was good; better than I had ever experienced. I wasn't prepared to lose it all.

"Don't go Wanda, I am wrong. Please forgive me. I will do anything. Everything. Please stay. Forgive me!" I begged her.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes! Anything! Please don't go, sayang!" In the words of one of the brothers here, Wanda now had me by the balls.
Wanda laid down her 'demands'.

I half expected her to ask me to divorce my wife or give her some money but she asked for neither. Instead, she asked me to kneel down.

I widen my eyes and gave her a shocked expression. Never in my life had I knelt in front of a woman. Even when I proposed to my wife, I did it in a seated position.

"Kamu tidak mau?" she asked if I was unwilling to kneel down.

She didn't have to ask twice. I sank down to my knees and lowered my head. I saw her white robe fall to the floor and I looked up. In front of me was her young, naked, nubile body; I was tempted to reach for her soft, small molds but I stopped myself.

She stuck two of her fingers into her privates and started rubbing rhythmically. Satisfied she was well lubricated, she instructed me to suck her fingers.

"Isap." she instructed me.

Confused as to what she really wanted, I began sucking her fingers, first out of fear, then out of curiosity.

Wanda left out a soft moan; this triggered me to suck harder and faster. It was as if I was giving her fingers a blow job. Getting aroused, my hand instinctively reached up to touch her small, tender breasts.

"Jangan sentuh saya," she said and she smacked my hands away; she didn't allow me to touch her. I was shocked.

Seeing she was in control, she pushed me to the floor and made me lie down. Then she crawled on top of me, taking a sixty-nine position. See her vagina just centimeters away from my face, I didn't wait for an invitation; I began to lick it.

"Ah! Yes!" she moaned, "Makan saya, sayang." she hissed as I devoured her dripping wet cunt, "Yes! Eat! Eat more" she moaned. Encouraged by her, I continued my attack with greater ferocity.

Then, without any warning she slid my erect cock into her mouth and began blowing me off. Taken off guard by her 'sudden attack', I practically groaned into her pussy. She didn't have to suck too long for I soon came into her mouth.

With the turn of events, I expected her to spit out my cum in disgust. On the contrary, as soon as my cock started throbbing, she lowered herself, putting my penis as far down her throat as she could until she gagged. Her choking caused even greater sensations to my already sensitive dick head and I started moaning uncontrollably.

As I lay panting on my cool bedroom floor she got up and turned around. She came closer. I pursed my lips, expecting a kiss from her, only to have her tongue part them and then she deposited the warm mixture of her saliva and my cum into my mouth.

"Swallow, sayang," she coaxed, "and now you share to me." she said as she laid her little head onto my hairy chest. I wanted to ask her what she meant but decided against it. I took in the fragrance of her jet black hair and embraced her.

"Now are you want me?", she asked, "Am I now call you sayang?" she asked.

"Hmm...... Hmm......" I heard myself say as I drifted off to sleep.

Old 06-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the very juicy updates here, wonder what is Wanda up to? Puzzled by her actions, camping here for more updates please.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
As I lay panting on my cool bedroom floor she got up and turned around. She came closer. I pursed my lips, expecting a kiss from her, only to have her tongue part them and then she deposited the warm mixture of her saliva and my cum into my mouth.

"Swallow, sayang," she coaxed, "and now you share to me." she said as she laid her little head onto my hairy chest. I wanted to ask her what she meant but decided against it. I took in the fragrance of her jet black hair and embraced her.

"Now are you want me?", she asked, "Am I now call you sayang?" she asked.

"Hmm...... Hmm......" I heard myself say as I drifted off to sleep.
Again when I awoke, Wanda was gone. It was still dark. Had she gone back to her room to sleep?

I went into the study room to check on my wife and son; our love-making was so loud, surely they must have heard it? What greeted me was the snoring of the mother and her son. I chuckled and then closed the door.

I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of plain water. I needed to clear my head. One of the brothers here said I was 'brave' to have embarked on my journey. I suppose it's more of a case of 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread'. I was never one to 'fight' for things. Sure I did go after my wife but I felt that I was usually 'handed' things; if I met with too many obstacles or objections, I felt it was heaven's way of telling me this was not to be and I would just 'back off'. Had Wanda offer more resistance, I would not have found myself in this position.

"Belum tidur, sayang?" I felt a soft touch on my shoulder.

"I just came to get some water," I said, "I'm sorry Wanda, I don't know what came over me." I explained.

"Shh! Jagan." she put her finger on my lips. She told me she felt hurt the way I treated her recently. She wanted to know why I behaved in this manner. I wanted to 'confront' her based the claims made the gang of 'LAW-ers' but decided against it. I didn't want to risk another blowout. The make-up sex was good but I wasn't prepared for another emotional roller-coaster this close to the last episode. I just blamed it on my insecurity.

She hugged me. I looked around, afraid that either my wife or my son would wake up and walk in on us.

"Are you love me?" Wanda asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes," I replied almost instantaneously, "but I am married."

"You love me, is enough." Wanda replied, "When big sister sick, small sister is duty to make husband happy."

I smiled. Somehow her twisted ‘logic’ made sense. Didn’t our grandfather’s grandfathers also practice polygamy? I smiled and squeezed her nipples. She gave a little squeal and we retired to the room; our master bedroom.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
At first thought... The story becoming somewhat sinister with some touch of black magic... Worth reading this novel in the making~ got pic to share?? 😁
Old 06-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
At first thought... The story becoming somewhat sinister with some touch of black magic... Worth reading this novel in the making~ got pic to share?? 😁
Yes same feeling here, camping for more updates.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS. camping for more please.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So had Wanda got control over TS? Camping here for more updates.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1