The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
tazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Spa, please go big spa like Queens Spa etc to play
Small joint skip better, heard some joints like BH had been raided..

KTV, need check on that day whether can play or not. Sometimes can play but cannot bring out, find ur reliable contact person for arrange.

SN, no issue at all, can play,normally 90 min 2 shots see photo picking.

Supermodel, stock plenty to choose..

Latest update till 11/11/18

What is SN that you are referring to? If you don’t mind sharing ?
Old 20-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

so Queens Spa is can or cannot play
tempting to go leh

if can, what is the market rates for tipping
Old 25-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
so Queens Spa is can or cannot play
tempting to go leh

if can, what is the market rates for tipping
imo totally not worth it, can only HJ, and the price, might as well go to a real hamsup joint

Go queens if you want a nice place to relax and eat free fruit and get legit massage
Old 04-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, am currently in SZ Fu Tei area. Is there any massage, spa, okts, or any contacts to share or intro?
Couldnt find anything much on the forum around this area.

Thanks again bros.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgryt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I’m in sz till 27th staying near 老街. Any bj joint to intro?
Old 24-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Sure Just PM me
you claimed in the other thread dun need agent...and now you passing contact of gal to go hotel...so you also agent...

why bother to intro if you not agent...those legal sbf sponsors paid fees to sbf and you did not pay anything..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro
i think you seems dont understand what is agent and gal contact. eg. in real estate if i pass u seller contact number and not getting any commission fr seller do u still consider me agent. Or i pass u agent contact and no getting commission fr agent do u still consider me agent where in these case there no co broke deal.

are u worry that i intro gal contact cause a lost of earning to agent since u also agent affecting u
as mod in this sub-forum...I dun know if you are agent or posing as agent since I dun know you...you are not allowed to promote any gal...how do mod know you not getting a commission...

definitely you affecting the legal sponsors in sbf...

Old 24-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
it very clear that i in sg and how do i can commission fr the gal.
Anyway these type commission very small money why bother to risk myself to earn. I working as CEO of MNC so money is enough for me to spend even if i retire tomorrow.
i never write any FR on any gal therefore how to promote any gal and how come u can claim that i am agent.
noted...think you cannot understand that i dun know you and not making any claim here...so stop promoting any gal...stop posting here to pass contact...mod remove any post...

Old 31-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

hi Guys,

If I am strapped for time and need to go to the ONE SPA for a good massage + FJ which would you recommend?

Happy New Year!!!

Cheers,
Ant
Old 01-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year!!!
May 2019 bring our bonking adventures to greater heights!!!

Really appreciate if any Shen Zhen experienced bros here can recommend any full service spas for a good FJ please?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Morning All.
Sorry to post again.
Just want to ask how do you guys get SIM / 3 or 4G data SIM cards for China?

Any way to get local ones or best to just get the prepaid data SIMs from Singapore before flying up?

Thanks in advance.
Ant
Old 04-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience is that in China, best you use the prepaid card offer by Starhub or M1 alike. First of all, you can use the prepaid card to most countries later by topping up. More importantly, if you use China SIM, you will not be able to use Facebook and WhatsApp unless with with VPN installed. Singapore prepaid no such problem

Cheers
Old 07-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
My experience is that in China, best you use the prepaid card offer by Starhub or M1 alike. First of all, you can use the prepaid card to most countries later by topping up. More importantly, if you use China SIM, you will not be able to use Facebook and WhatsApp unless with with VPN installed. Singapore prepaid no such problem

Cheers
Roger that.. thank you for the tip
Old 07-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Happy New Year!!!
May 2019 bring our bonking adventures to greater heights!!!

Really appreciate if any Shen Zhen experienced bros here can recommend any full service spas for a good FJ please?

Thanks in advance.
There is HJ or BBBJ services in sz spas but there is no FJ
U need to look inside wechat or approach the massage girls to have sex outside which is far expensive den sg
Old 07-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any nice ktv at Shenzhen Louwu area.

Kindly recommend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1