The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-04-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Spurs edge MC to go through to the semi-finals

is this where MC starts to fall apart after their CL dream is dashed???

and very well done to the Liverpool team 4-1 victory over Porto

Mane, Salah, Firmino and VVD on the scoresheet.

On the the toughest leg semi-finals to face Barcelona. If we beat FCB in the semis, then I'm confident we can bring the CL trophy back.

Last edited by francined69; 18-04-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 18-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome game management from Liverpool in the Dragon's Inferno last night

Well deserved resilient display of controlled power. 5 shots on target, 4 goals, lethal Reds! Brilliant to see Joe Gomez get minutes as well!

Yet another European Cup semi final for this magnificent football club. Jurgen your really spoiling us now

Bring on Barca. Excited to see VVD going up against Messi.

As for last night's other match, City v Spurs, WOW, how does that result now affect Pep VARdiola & the title race ???

On Saturday, will City come up looking to muller Spurs or will their heads go? How will it affect Spurs ?

Before the game I was convinced a City tie win was best for us but after the way that finished who knows?

City have never been chased like they are now. Who knows how they will handle that. We're definitely not going away.

Allez, allez , allez
Old 19-04-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with the Mo Salah situation.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sn0wLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Good Luck with the Mo Salah situation.

Pierre.
hey pundeh!
so smart ask your cock if knew everything!
tok cock sing song la pundeh!

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Sn0wLe0pards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wLeopard View Post
hey pundeh!
so smart ask your cock if knew everything!
tok cock sing song la pundeh!

hey pundeh!
so smart ask your pussy if knew everything!
tok pussy sing song la pundeh!

bury yourself together with USDollar la, you SibueyJialat pundeh!

Old 20-04-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Win for Liverpool on Super Sunday.

Also predicted Man City win on Saturday.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...urs-meet-again
Old 20-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Agreed Liverpool win in my BBC football.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47886436
Old 20-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope Poch goes for the jugular tonight. No 5 at the back nonsense. If he goes toe to toe with City I really think they can worry them again.

City will need to respond in style and I'm not so sure about the confidence in that camp at the moment. If Poch brings in Sanchez and plays the 5-3-2 they will get murdered, because their counter attack will suffer and City will run away with it.

That said, looks like Ericksen, Wanyama and Alli are his only fit midfielders. Oh man, does not look so bright for Spurs afterall. Hope for the best though.

COYS
Old 20-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Really hope Poch goes for the jugular tonight. No 5 at the back nonsense. If he goes toe to toe with City I really think they can worry them again.

City will need to respond in style and I'm not so sure about the confidence in that camp at the moment. If Poch brings in Sanchez and plays the 5-3-2 they will get murdered, because their counter attack will suffer and City will run away with it.

That said, looks like Ericksen, Wanyama and Alli are his only fit midfielders. Oh man, does not look so bright for Spurs afterall. Hope for the best though.

COYS
a win or draw by Spurs against MC would be good enough.

they still need a top 4 position to qualify for CL next season.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs has a mental advantage. Man City must be scared at how Spurs attacked their weakness despite being short of numbers and Harry Kane. Maybe good in a way as they tend to play the same players and they have developed an understanding among themselves. 7.30 pm match. Just nice can watch over dinner.

As for Liverpool, we have been looking for an attacking midfielder since Coutinho left. Wouldn't be it strange if that attacking midfielder turns out to be Henderson? He is playing well since Klopp allowed him to attack. Got goals and assists consistently from that position leh. He is playing like a man who recently found his long-lost freedom. Good for us for the last 7 matches.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Spurs has a mental advantage. Man City must be scared at how Spurs attacked their weakness despite being short of numbers and Harry Kane. Maybe good in a way as they tend to play the same players and they have developed an understanding among themselves. 7.30 pm match. Just nice can watch over dinner.

As for Liverpool, we have been looking for an attacking midfielder since Coutinho left. Wouldn't be it strange if that attacking midfielder turns out to be Henderson? He is playing well since Klopp allowed him to attack. Got goals and assists consistently from that position leh. He is playing like a man who recently found his long-lost freedom. Good for us for the last 7 matches.
i predicted Spurs will do better without Kane and Son turns out to be on fire. If RM don't snap up Son, I hope LFC puts in a bid for Son. This guy will be a star if he comes under Klopp.

agree Henderson has been playing very well in new attacking MF role. hope he continue to contribute more assist to our front three in these last few crucial games.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
agree Henderson has been playing very well in new attacking MF role. hope he continue to contribute more assist to our front three in these last few crucial games.
Henderson was originally an attacking midfielder.
He has been playing this position throughout the various age groups and it was his performances in this pisition as captain for the England U-19 & U-21 teams that convinced Liverpool to buy him as a replacement for Stevie G for this AM position.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Disappointing, but can't blame Spurs, it is what it is.

We just have to make sure it goes to the last game of season.

BELIEVE
Old 20-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

The best hope for pool is the CL now! Just don’t see MC dropping points for the rest of the games! Even a draw game conceived , pool will also lose out on goal diff! JK had pledged that he will deliver a title in his third year!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Seow liao. Everton 3 Manure 0 after 60 minutes. Manure sure kelong let Man C win next week!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1