The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Daniel played even worse against Augsburg. He fluffed up at least one clear goal chance in the 2nd half. But saying that, you got to consider that he has played less than 10 competitive matches the whole of this season and only very recently just returned to competitive action.

A lot now depending on Daniel's form and fitness in next week's two massive games.

As for Benteke, I have given up on him already. Pity because I still think he is a good striker, just not suited to Liverpool's system of play, exactly what his ex-manager Tim Sherwood warned him about.
would say Ausburg has a slight advantage now.
as long as they get any score draws, we'll be out.
even a goaless draw would force the game into ET n penalties which does nt bode well for us.
juz afraid Ausburg will park bus , which Pool always have problems dealing with such opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB is good but dunno why recently Liverpool made the same mistake over n over again by buying Caroll, Mario n now CB. We were paying top money for nothing. Min, we need a striker and a commanding midfielder, JH cmi.
Pool got no yuan fen with strikers in recent years. those who can perform, like Torres n Suarez left after a few seasons. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home feels that Liverpool cannot qualify for the Champions League. This season is purely for the new manager to get to know his team better. By now the new manager should have a good idea who he can keep and who he can let go.
im already resigned to the fact Pool would likely hv no european commitment next season. dun say champions league, now it seems even europa is not easy to qualify, with the other mid table teams like sotong, hammers, everton doin well. our only 'back door' is winning europa. keeping fingers crossed.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

its not end of the world, if we do not have european games next season.
the normal one can concentrate in domestic games.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool needs to have a good Summer business.

European success is equally vital as domestic success.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool needs to have a good Summer business.

European success is equally vital as domestic success.
No need to think about success in the European competition if you can't even handle the domestic competitions . I suspect there will be some clear out of some deadwood players this summer by Klopp . Klopp need to rebuild the spine that he needs to be effectively playing his style of football. Boletteli going to China ??? I really hope somebody will buy him.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The club is giving itself too much excuses.
Teams like Spurs and Man City have over taken us and now Southampton, West Ham, Stoke City and Everton are on par with us.
Soon we will find our team fighting in the second half of the table.

This season was long burnt and I will judge Klopp next season.
Old 21-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post

This season was long burnt and I will judge Klopp next season.

Ah Gong too will only judge Klopp next season. Not fair to him for judging this season .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

CL football is out of the question for the current squad. Don't think they can handle the other top rank teams.

I'm hoping Klopp can deliver the League cup for Pool.

Even Europa League is not easy to win given the strong oppositions.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

Even Europa League is not easy to win given the strong oppositions.
With the current players, 2nd tier league team, we also have problem winning. Wait for next season.
Old 23-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
With the current players, 2nd tier league team, we also have problem winning. Wait for next season.
What do you expect when most of your players are bought from the bottom half of the BPL table. The current team is simply not good enough for Klopp . I expect some of the players will be shown the door . This week will be the most important week for Liverpool and for Klopp . But sadly I don't have the confidence in the current team .

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Roberto Firmino has been singled out as a primary target for PSG.

I believe Liverpool should keep him at all cost.
Old 25-02-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Happened to transit HK few days ago so took the opportunity to drop by Wong Tai Sin Temple.... as usual asked the fortune tellers to predict the winner of this weekend's League Cup Final........ their answer?

They will not say outright whether the winner will be Man City or Liverpool...... but hinted that the HOME team will prevail.

So who is the Home team this weekend? Liverpool or Man City?
Old 25-02-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
They will not say outright whether the winner will be Man City or Liverpool...... but hinted that the HOME team will prevail.

So who is the Home team this weekend? Liverpool or Man City?
Home team is Liverpool
Old 25-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I think the home team place is given to Liverpool although the match is played at a neutral ground.
The question is will Liverpool win the cup during the 90 minutes, extra-time or penalty.
Old 25-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

That's why pool had few miserable seasons under wodgers! Instead of putting on a thinking cap, he put on a different 'cap'! Now still got face to propose in public to his 小三!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

No need to say so much about the past . What I am worried is about the present and the future . I only hope the Reds will turn up for work in these 2 very important games . The team that makes the least mistakes will go through and get the trophy . Hope the Red team do not disappoint the fans.

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1