The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Went to a KTV in manjalara. I think name something like memory. Not sure.

Girl choice limited. Mostly vietnam with few Thais.

Sit with a girl that know tai chi. Sien. Very sien. Asked to changed. Mummy also got attitude. She say she lecture the girl can liao. In the end, the girl tai chi before master jor. So no choice still insist to change.

Been there few times. This is the worst time. Mummy got attitude. What to do! And one thing, do you guys often prepaid for the hours once you choose your girl??

I'm surprised.
Old 29-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Augustine, that will be the biggest turn off if we get a gal that say this one cannot that one cannot... Really potong stim....If only can touch shoulder, i think i rather rub my buddy shoulder lor
Old 30-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Wahhh thanks bro sexcurore for the infos.... I m staying in kepong vicinity and actually i m not very far from F4 Ktv in Mutiara Kompleks or Happy Ktv at Jalan ipoh.

After reading almost 80% of this thread, i m tempted to try F4 first. I m more into beer and prefer a gro that allow auto roaming lol... no bonking also neverrmind la...

May i know if i go alone how much? And how much if 2 person go F4?? Doesnt wanna get slaughter.... Any input will be greatly appreciated.
f4 happy hour drill ok but not cheap. Sad four sure dir.

Happy ktv sure. The ktv I mention is near rdvabout opposite tmn kok lian heading to jinjang n,kepong
Old 30-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Went to a KTV in manjalara. I think name something like memory. Not sure.

Girl choice limited. Mostly vietnam with few Thais.

Sit with a girl that know tai chi. Sien. Very sien. Asked to changed. Mummy also got attitude. She say she lecture the girl can liao. In the end, the girl tai chi before master jor. So no choice still insist to change.

Been there few times. This is the worst time. Mummy got attitude. What to do! And one thing, do you guys often prepaid for the hours once you choose your girl??

I'm surprised.
The one above Arab bank? If so then same,mgmt,with F4

But they owe gals n,mommy money, stick,less and customer also scared
Old 30-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not the one above arab bank. That one is named A____ rite?

The one i went is near the rouabout turning to desa park city. up the hill. turn left. right hand side is row shop. in the middle of the row got 1 opening to turn in. the ktv is the first one on 2nd floor. 1st floor is kinda like pub that can momochacha.
Old 30-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Not the one above arab bank. That one is named A____ rite?

The one i went is near the rouabout turning to desa park city. up the hill. turn left. right hand side is row shop. in the middle of the row got 1 opening to turn in. the ktv is the first one on 2nd floor. 1st floor is kinda like pub that can momochacha.
yeah it is further inside from UOB bank, went to the pub downstair but not aware there is a ktv upstair, is it new?

why prepaid? shud follow all other ktv or bars, pay only when u leave. bit strange they adopt this system.. will check n see

anyway, the pub below is not bad , no lady drinks. beers is cheap.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
yeah it is further inside from UOB bank, went to the pub downstair but not aware there is a ktv upstair, is it new?

why prepaid? shud follow all other ktv or bars, pay only when u leave. bit strange they adopt this system.. will check n see

Thanks for the info, i will try that pub also later... I mostly drink at Taman Desa, jalan Klang lama... but only go drinking once in a blue moon... But lately, after reading this thread, i got the urge to try Ktv again after a lapse of one decade lol
Old 30-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post

Happy ktv sure. The ktv I mention is near rdvabout opposite tmn kok lian heading to jinjang n,kepong
Ok bro, i will skip F4 then... I m more into affordable outings... Btw, the kok lian ktv u mentioned izit located inside a "Wisma" next to a small petronas station?

And also, is Mexico still happening now? Still at rm25-30 per hour booking for gals? I juz found out from a friend of mine that Mexico is located juz opposite Q Pub lol.... In my younger days(20+) i always patronised Q Pub becoz of my bosses
Old 30-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post

and thank you very much for your input
Old 30-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro super, u said no lady drinks, but got ladies or not inside the pub?
Old 30-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro super, u said no lady drinks, but got ladies or not inside the pub?
ofcoz got la...
no lady drinks but sometime the viet gals ask u to buy some souvenier like knitted wrist band etc from the counter.
Old 31-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok bro, i will skip F4 then... I m more into affordable outings... Btw, the kok lian ktv u mentioned izit located inside a "Wisma" next to a small petronas station?

And also, is Mexico still happening now? Still at rm25-30 per hour booking for gals? I juz found out from a friend of mine that Mexico is located juz opposite Q Pub lol.... In my younger days(20+) i always patronised Q Pub becoz of my bosses
mexico still there but not many gals n standard also drop. one thing i dun like is the gals always ask u to buy more hours eg 2hrs they ask for 4, 6 hrs etc
sometime when u tell them i dun wan so many gals to sit with me (as too many oredi ) they said just sitting blah blah, at the end they ask for tips too. eg 2 hrs. ..sometime as much as 15-20 gals sitting with my fren n me (2 of us oni ) even the counter /waiters also ask me to giv tips..kns
oso there is no control on beer opening... they just keep on coming..last 2 weeks they claim they opened 17 buckets (in just 3 hrs!!) at the end the bill 3k++

Q bar is mainly prc which i dun like..
Old 31-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
mexico still there but not many gals n standard also drop. one thing i dun like is the gals always ask u to buy more hours eg 2hrs they ask for 4, 6 hrs etc
sometime when u tell them i dun wan so many gals to sit with me (as too many oredi ) they said just sitting blah blah, at the end they ask for tips too. eg 2 hrs. ..sometime as much as 15-20 gals sitting with my fren n me (2 of us oni ) even the counter /waiters also ask me to giv tips..kns
oso there is no control on beer opening... they just keep on coming..last 2 weeks they claim they opened 17 buckets (in just 3 hrs!!) at the end the bill 3k++

Wah lan neh.... like that where dare to go orhhh bro! Me somemore 'greenhead' leh after absent for so many years from ktv scene lol
Old 31-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:

F4 cannot go coz of according to sexcurore it's quite expensive... Now mexico also cant go ....lol ... Then where else can go arr? lol .... juz want some quick thrill - auto roaming stuff
Old 31-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
ofcoz got la...
no lady drinks but sometime the viet gals ask u to buy some souvenier like knitted wrist band etc from the counter.
I will definitely check this pub out... seems fun...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1