The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorloke View Post
Can you share the location there is another place along the main road but it's like 30mins ride away?
I went there 6 weeks ago with a tuk tuk about 20 minutes north of town. Went to three houses not close together spaced out a bit. The Vietnamese woman were so ugly I didn't even bother. Not work wasting a cumshot or money. Better looking Vietnamese girls in Vientiane.

Go the the chicken farm WAY better and look for girls with tattoos who are a little older and more experienced if you want a little fun. Younger ones just lie there. Now there's about 20 shacks along that road not ten. Amazing the number of girls there. Take away is best just go to your room with them.

Also, in town, Sakura bar is full of freelancers and full time prostitutes. After Sakura closes go to Viva bar, even more raunchy girls. The ladyboy's will try to set you up for a bit of $. Fun town but small and after a few days you will start to recognize people.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can you share the location there is another place along the main road but it's like 30mins ride away?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
I went there 6 weeks ago with a tuk tuk about 20 minutes north of town. Went to three houses not close together spaced out a bit. The Vietnamese woman were so ugly I didn't even bother. Not work wasting a cumshot or money. Better looking Vietnamese girls in Vientiane.

Go the the chicken farm WAY better and look for girls with tattoos who are a little older and more experienced if you want a little fun. Younger ones just lie there. Now there's about 20 shacks along that road not ten. Amazing the number of girls there. Take away is best just go to your room with them.
there info123 has provided the answer for you, but you need to rent a tuktuk for it.
my last trip there i went most of the houses at the back has shifted and agreed with 123info, the viet girl quality was bad this round.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

deleted, posted in error
Old 26-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Who know where to rent the motorbike at Vang vieng and how much the charges?is safe to rent overnight for the motorbike ?
Old 27-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoeYoeLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who know where to rent the motorbike at Vang vieng and how much the charges?is safe to rent overnight for the motorbike ?
Are you there? we will be there on Friday 29th. Pls share the info of places for girls if you already have. Shall we meet ?
Old 27-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoeYoeLay View Post
Are you there? we will be there on Friday 29th. Pls share the info of places for girls if you already have. Shall we meet ?
Jan 2020 only go,now only do the research.may be you can answer my question and share the info to me. Thanks
Old 03-12-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Plenty of places to rent bikes at 80k for whole day. petrol your own,
overnight i'm not sure if you are able to rent it but safety is always a problem for bikes usually in laos.
people will always lock up their bikes in their houses literally.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Plenty of places to rent bikes at 80k for whole day. petrol your own,
overnight i'm not sure if you are able to rent it but safety is always a problem for bikes usually in laos.
people will always lock up their bikes in their houses literally.
Bcz I need a motorbike to go farm to bring girl for overnight.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bcz I need a motorbike to go farm to bring girl for overnight.
Just sharing my experience, i normally rent a motorbike with hotel or backpacker hostel , 70K per day , so at night parking at their own premises will be less security issue ...... and their operation time is 24 hours more flexible compare with you rent with oustide motor bike shop .
Old 04-12-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Just sharing my experience, i normally rent a motorbike with hotel or backpacker hostel , 70K per day , so at night parking at their own premises will be less security issue ...... and their operation time is 24 hours more flexible compare with you rent with oustide motor bike shop .
I have email to ask about the hotel,them have to provide the parking area and ask about the safety to park the motorbike for rent or not. Them reply is safe, but I not sure and the 24 hrs operation time I also not sure, but agado have mention 24 hrs operation time, but some comments is mention the reception is always no ppl around.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have email to ask about the hotel,them have to provide the parking area and ask about the safety to park the motorbike for rent or not. Them reply is safe, but I not sure and the 24 hrs operation time I also not sure, but agado have mention 24 hrs operation time, but some comments is mention the reception is always no ppl around.
Buy yr own lock, those type to lock the wheel.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Buy yr own lock, those type to lock the wheel.
Ok, thanks. If go Vang vieng 3 night and Vientiane for 2 days. USD 500 is enough for transportation , eat, play?
Old 09-12-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, thanks. If go Vang vieng 3 night and Vientiane for 2 days. USD 500 is enough for transportation , eat, play?
To me not enough to be comfy and happy. It is a little tight.
Hope you can write an FR after your trip.
Will be heading back there again.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
To me not enough to be comfy and happy. It is a little tight.
Hope you can write an FR after your trip.
Will be heading back there again.
Yes, may be I will bring USD 600++ and Thai bath 2000
Old 10-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
DAY3

I.

After dinner in a nearby restaurant, we debated whether to go to the KTV in Sanjiang or Grand Sichuan or maybe go back to the Inpeng farm. We concured to return to the Inpeng farm for the night. Our driver brought us there by about 8pm and all the restaurants were operating but customers were few. We made a quick look around of all the restaurants and decided to go back to the one we had on the previous night. We selected new fresh legit girls and made our way back to the hotel without taking any food or beer. My girl Mee is cute, petite and young and was in bed wrapped in a towel after a quick bath.Her boobs are firm and natural of C size. I had a great time playing and sucking the two boobs but the girl was not into blowjob nor allowed deep kissing, which seemed to be norm for Laotian girls. However, her young, fresh and nice body compensated for these slight disappointments and love making with her was highly pleasurable. After an excellent round of pleasure, we had an early rest to prepare for another round the next morning.
Can you share with me how to bring girl from inpeng area?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 11-12-2019 at 11:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1