The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

anyone tried before?
Old 12-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you can't get panty off, there is really not next step for you.

Man is usually quite impatient, after 3~4 session and her panty is still on, he is unlikely to continue
About 3 sessions for me as well, feeling no good then 1-2. First stage to me is get my tongue on her, after that progresses exponentially.

Exceptions there are, those really just for company. Simply for company.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Question on spa’s in Singapore. On Facebook I see quite frequent ads for spa’s in the groups I visit. Well targeted

They all advertise 5-10 pretty young girls. If you then check out the spa on street view they are usually small dodgy looking spa’s. I wonder what kind of services you can expect there… Just the kind of advertising with pretty young girls makes me think you can probably get extra’s.

Any experienced visitors here?

I’m used to Phuket where all massage places basically have the same “standards”; HJ-500THB, BJ-1000THB and FJ-1500THB. Any such thing in Singapore?

What can I expect at such spa’s?
Wrong thread. HC thread. Go there.
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Holy cow, tsrj has 1.78m-tall FL priced at $280.
Don't bother bro. Alot of better ladies out there. Just paying for her height only.
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Photos not well taken
Forehead is not so tall in real life
So she does not look so freakish in person
That’s good, thanks bro. Will have to schedule a visit soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

She move to central condo recently so i decide to find her again. New condo. Room is very clean and spacious. She know that ppl here have discuss that she keep collecting money first before the deed. She actually keep that in mind and didnt take fee first this time round.

This time she wear a tight fitting skirt and high heels. She look like those girls who you see at zouk. Sexy as hell.
Wah... no more hotel, no collect up front, sexy tight dress..... I need to schedule this one in as well!
Old 12-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Don't bother bro. Alot of better ladies out there. Just paying for her height only.
Her looks ok boh? Like pics?
Old 12-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Her looks ok boh? Like pics?
So so. Definitely not SYT
Old 12-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

If she is on code red and becomes FL lite, I foresee $150 for BJ.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
So so. Definitely not SYT
Not SYT is absolutely fine.

Since we both met Amei and Aila before, how would you compare her to them? Physical-wise only.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
True, but I don’t have that kind of patience..

End of the day if I want a no-frills piak piak session I jitao find FL better bah..
To say the truth lah, FL sometines machiam just a hole, a dead fish. They fuck so much alrdy, hole also widen.

The "shiokness" they experience really there? A woman can really remain high 4-5(consider some easy cases) times a day? I doubt a good percentage cannot. You are just paying for some really good acting. Most of the time.

Picking up in a Filipino pub in Manila has higher possibilities of a good time.

Last edited by Blu3; 12-11-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

However it is shared and she has the worse deal so this is likely to impact business over the period of her stay
Cleanliness is less than ideal although I’ve seen worse

Looks: Quite a bubbly girl and minimal editing to the photos except perhaps poor angle / filter. Forehead does not look so freakish in real life. More than good enough for most bros here

Massage: it’s the oily sensual kind so those looking for Sally and above strength can look elsewhere. Kind of reminds me of marathon Xi Xi. While not firm, it’s comfortable for those looking for a soothing rub

Figure: snowy white and smooth. I want to use the term fleshy but in truth it’s not in a repulsive manner and very natural due to her sizeable bosom. Hint of big boob Summer from some time back.

Others: Naive and green but yet business seems brisk. With minor tweaks she could well become unbookable soon but I suppose there are enough drawbacks over co-sharing and cleanliness to turn some away. Did use the phone occasionally as I think booking enquires are a lot for her. There were enough positives to forgive that this time round

RTM: quite likely as it went better than I thought despite some negatives. She is not at her final product yet; whether that is better or worse remains to be seen
Those who tried the equally big boob Lucy should find Bei Bei a suitable upgrade

Now I await special spawner input
Lol

CEO, give it a try

Last edited by Vardy; 12-11-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not SYT is absolutely fine.

Since we both met Amei and Aila before, how would you compare her to them? Physical-wise only.
You forgot Na Na

Lol
Old 12-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
You forgot Na Na

Lol
Nope pal. No go for me.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so who is the legendary amei people talking about? cant seems to find any info of her.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To say the truth lah, FL sometines machiam just a hole, a dead fish. They fuck so much alrdy, hole also widen.

The "shiokness" they experience really there? A woman can really remain high 4-5(consider some easy cases) times a day? I doubt a good percentage cannot. You are just paying for some really good acting. Most of the time.

Picking up in a Filipino pub in Manila has higher possibilities of a good time.
ML FL also the same la pay money then they act gf for you lor difference just the service package only maybe some can remain as 'friend' in the end all are the same same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1