The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
For greater awareness across Domes, attempting to compile confirmed STD cases here.

Dome 1:

April 2019
- 1 case NGU

March 2019
- Gonorrhea x1
- Chlamydia x2

- 1 pending case (organisms found, awaiting lab result)
- 1 unidentified case (cured after taking antibiotics without lab test)

Dome L + Dome 3:

April 2019
- Ureaplasma Urealyticum + Mycoplasma hominis x1

Last Updated: 08-05-19

P.S. Reminder for bros with families and girlfriends: Bacteria like Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia don't go away on their own. Remains in the body (throat, reproductive organs etc) and can cause infertility if left untreated.

Strongly advise all active bros to CAPS ON for BJ, and get checked if experiencing:
- pain when urinating
- itch near urethral opening
- visible discharge when squeezing penis head. Most visible results before peeing.

Latest info will be updated on sexual health board

Last edited by jayded; 08-05-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Reporting Format

Reporting Format
- Name of STD
- When detected
- Which domes / stable visited in that month

Bros who prefer not to post openly can PM me directly thanks. I'm only active in Dome 1 and 3, so appreciate if bros from other domes can help update below or through PM.

For info on DSC and other clinics read here https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=18556557

Last edited by jayded; 21-04-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 25-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Re: STD Self Report 2019

Updated 25 April.

Please note:
- multiple Dome 1 stables were involved, so no point asking which one already.
- spread through bbbj
Old 26-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Updated 25 April.

Please note:
- multiple Dome 1 stables were involved, so no point asking which one already.
- spread through bbbj
Makes me wonder if there are official reports on those since its all supposed to be legal and regularly tested?
Old 26-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Makes me wonder if there are official reports on those since its all supposed to be legal and regularly tested?
Dome 1 is all FL, they don't do the regular health test and stuff like the legal ones in GL. Thus when they get the STI/STD they wouldnt know until they experience symptoms as many of them offer bbbj thus capped bj/fj is the safest way to protect yourself and the FLs
Old 26-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
Dome 1 is all FL, they don't do the regular health test and stuff like the legal ones in GL. Thus when they get the STI/STD they wouldnt know until they experience symptoms as many of them offer bbbj thus capped bj/fj is the safest way to protect yourself and the FLs
Good point for the FLs for sure.
Old 27-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greatly respect your initiative in creating this thread. It's a good start and i thank you for this.

However, without knowing the specifics of the bros affected i.e. the specific girls they fucked and the stables they visited preceding their diagnosis/the time they noticed symptoms, there really isn't anyway this thread can help prevent the further spread of STD's. Simply listing the STD and the period the person was diagnosed really doesn't lead anywhere.

If you are really determined to help, i strongly suggest you create a private group of sorts whereby bros can talk freely about their sexual history, symptoms, stables visited etc. This way, we can really tackle the issue by identifying the possible ladies/stables affected.

Just off the top of my head, the main issue that could negatively affect such a setup/group are OKT's/Idiots with personal grievences/issues to air. These groups will likely sabotage the legitimacy of the group with fake posts - spreading lies and confusion.

To prevent the occurrence of such cases, i propose you vet through any additions to the group via the reputation system. Maybe a criteria for admission could be a minimum of 30 posts/50 points, something in the vein of this.

If you need help with the vetting through or any other issues related to the creation of such a group, drop me a pm and i will be happy to help, as i myself share concerns about the spread of STD's in Dome 1.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
However, without knowing the specifics of the bros affected i.e. the specific girls they fucked and the stables they visited preceding their diagnosis/the time they noticed symptoms, there really isn't anyway this thread can help prevent the further spread of STD's. Simply listing the STD and the period the person was diagnosed really doesn't lead anywhere.

Appreciate the feedback bro. However, the reality is that relatively few people are coming forward even on the condition of anonymity. No one is stopping affected bros from directly naming the stables and girls here or on the Dome 1 thread either.

So as much as I agree that it'd be great to go all "gahmen", mandate testing for bros and FLs and immediately trace visits in order to stamp out the bugs, it's just not very practical when most girls are here only for 2 weeks. Furthermore due to delayed symptoms (1-2 weeks) and test results (another 1-2 weeks), it's just not meaningful to call out specific stables or girls as bugs would have spread a lot further.

So the purpose of starting this thread is really to:

1) Create visibility over what specific STDs and symptoms to look out for

2) Encourage more bros to get checked, or at least find out where to get checked.

Because from the messages I'm receiving most people have never thought about getting checked until this came up. Even bros who do only check for HIV / syphilis, which could be partly why some bugs are still spreading.

Last edited by jayded; 28-04-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
If you are really determined to help, i strongly suggest you create a private group of sorts whereby bros can talk freely about their sexual history, symptoms, stables visited etc. This way, we can really tackle the issue by identifying the possible ladies/stables affected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually there's a private "support" group for dome1 chiongsters mah. 5555.
As mentioned, bro funboi has previously set up a vetted group, welcome to join and contribute there if you'd like (PM him)

On my end I will remain neutral (doesn't benefit anyone, OKT clones or otherwise to report false cases here). Will continue to update here for cross dome awareness.

What I can share about sexual history is that the affected bros are mostly in the 1-2 visit a month frequency. Majority were able to narrow down when they likely contracted STD due to large gaps between visits.

This means someone with a higher bonk frequency is likely to have been the main carrier between stables, but either has no symptoms, or is ignoring their symptoms ("cheongster" mentality). Because the number of reported cases (6) vs no. of stables affected bros visited (6) simply does not tally.

Last edited by jayded; 04-05-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Updated 4th May

One new confirmed case of Ureaplasma Urealyticum and Mycoplasma hominis reported from a bro who visited both Dome L + Dome 3

Symptoms are similar to NGU (Non-Gonococcal Urethritis), and also will clear with antibiotics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
My approach to Ureaplasma is as such - I leave it alone unless:
1. The patient has symptoms
2. There is a concern about fertility
3. There is concern for the partner
4. The patient is very keen to have it treated

This way, we do not unnecessarily expose the patient to antibiotics (and of course also not waste the patient's money).

Advise all active bros to CAPS ON for BJ, and get checked if experiencing:
- pain when urinating
- itch near urethral opening
- visible discharge when squeezing penis head. Most visible results before peeing.

Last edited by jayded; 04-05-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't condone outing the FLs but has any of the bros closed the loop with the FLs he visited?

That's just as important in ensuring it doesn't spread further.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuohate1 View Post
I don't condone outing the FLs but has any of the bros closed the loop with the FLs he visited?

That's just as important in ensuring it doesn't spread further.
For sure, have suggested to the bro from Dome L/3 to inform, but for the Dome 1 cases girls are usually long gone by the time bros are diagnosed unfortunately.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also need to remember that for a lot of the STI/STDs the women do not show any symptoms.
Old 20-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Happybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bad news guys!

Visited Yuki from Soi69 last week 12 Jun 2019, 5pm slot.
Currently, I am having discharge coming out from my penis.
Seen the Doctors at DSC clinic, was diagnosed with NGU as swap test shows middle tier of bacteria inside my urinary tract.
I have been prescribed medication for chlamydia for 1 week while waiting for urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia to be our next week.

For bros who have visited Yuki from Soi69, please kindly pm me and also immediately visit DSC clinic or other clinic that can provide std test.
To all the other bros, please chiong safely as even bbbj can transmit STD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1