The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ellamcoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusianArtist View Post
Guys, the counter told me need $78 to cover "teasing" areas. Stop complaining if you didn't get any teasing from paying $55. The boss will spot check on the ML from time to time, so they won't go near there if you paid $55.
You are right bro, nope not complaining just that this market rate
can likely get better deals elsewhere. But that's just me lol
Old 13-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
They said its stricter now.
Could it be the new police HQ a bus stop away?

Just a thought, there are plenty of authentic massage at Marsiling central;
without candy, will their long term business be affected as ppl might as
well compare plainly on the quality of massage?
Old 13-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 12
VenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellamcoy View Post
You are right bro, nope not complaining just that this market rate
can likely get better deals elsewhere. But that's just me lol
No problem. I don't feel like paying that rate for teasing too, unless the girl is pretty and can lead to something more Last time it used to have more pretty MLs... but they left. Looking at the current ones left, coupled the rumours that they are stricter now, there is no motivation for me to go anymore.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem. I don't feel like paying that rate for teasing too, unless the girl is pretty and can lead to something more Last time it used to have more pretty MLs... but they left. Looking at the current ones left, coupled the rumours that they are stricter now, there is no motivation for me to go anymore.
Lol sama sama, great minds think alike.

North lander really have limited playground
Old 15-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have to thank one of the bros here to gave me the contact for this MP. I've been here many times and I have to admit that the massage here got standard la..but with that being said, I have to say this..JUST TAKE THE REGULAR MASSAGE (S$55 package). Stop spoiling the market leh.. Just came back from there and the massage was good as usual.

The only turn off I had today is that the counter girl told me to take the dunno what 'deep tissue' package because the standard massage won't massage your backside I'm like...W...T...F... Do you need you need to tell us customer about that? Was a little pissed when I hear that TBH.

So with that, I kinda sensed that most customers paid for that package and ended got their ass rubbed? Just normal package will do la..and the rest is up to you to negotiate with the ML la. I feel all those MP offering dunno what 'deep tissue' and 'sensual massage' is something extra for the MP..might as well frequent a bit more, and TIP the ML right?

Another thing, something is telling me the owner is a SBF member and he/she is checking out this thread regularly. Hmmm..
Old 09-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like this place, but with $55 the boss will place you downstairs and the girls aren’t happy to offer anything special. $78 and above is upstairs and the girls are more open.
That said: some girls like y***i give you super service. Others like k***y look great but as said before can’t touch anywhere
Old 11-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Like this place, but with $55 the boss will place you downstairs and the girls aren’t happy to offer anything special. $78 and above is upstairs and the girls are more open.
That said: some girls like y***i give you super service. Others like k***y look great but as said before can’t touch anywhere
Nowadays. They don’t offer GQ. Don’t waste trip down. For bros who got other playgrounds to intro. Please share. Woodlands/Marsiling/ Admiralty getting bored.
Old 23-06-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Any one managed to get Rxxx candy? I never manage to crack her, see if anyone cracked her before, 14 points for the crack
i did cracked Rxxx oredi. took sensual $88, she gave a lot of teasing and those amazing accidental brushing on my balls and didi (both during face down and while lying on my back). 10mins before times up she noticed i oredi have a hard on, then she just popped the GQ.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
i did cracked Rxxx oredi. took sensual $88, she gave a lot of teasing and those amazing accidental brushing on my balls and didi (both during face down and while lying on my back). 10mins before times up she noticed i oredi have a hard on, then she just popped the GQ.
cracked her long time ago too, 4G roaming no QN asked
Old 23-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 12
VenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
Wah you guys are lucky. Maybe not I'm her cup of tea thats why. But her sensual massage is really bo liao.. it's like tickling you throughout the massage
Old 25-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried m*** and the 2 ys...not a fan of m*** she seemed abit disinterested during the massage but the other 2 the massage was pretty good. Never tried the 55 package as I have no clue on the crack file always take the 88 which is good but go back blue balls siannn. Any Bros can share the crack file or other spa near woodlands/marsling pls pm me can exchange ctc
Old 26-06-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hihi234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share your contact pls thanks
Old 27-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Wah you guys are lucky. Maybe not I'm her cup of tea thats why. But her sensual massage is really bo liao.. it's like tickling you throughout the massage
yeah bro, i would say Rxxx is good at teasing. i remember, aside from the accidental (or intentional) brushing on the balls, she will also massage the shaft, like going from head and then slide down to the base. well, like others mentioned, need take $78 or $88 package. then during session, while she teases you, dont just lie dead, show that u enjoy, but dont force touching her, once she sees you are hard oredi, confirm she will ask u if u want candy.

by the way, i also tried Oxxxxa, also ok, got candy as well, and 4G roaming and able to suck 1 nip haha. goodluck bros!
Old 28-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AmazingExia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
TS, your previous thread was Closed.

There is another very happening spa few mrt stations away from marling. those ladies are in uniform and location is very discret. it is suppose to be a facial spa.

I will not disclose this spa for safety purposes unless you are someone I know well with good reputation, those who just ask for contact without anything in exchange will be ignored.

If you have 0 reputation or newly joined, I will not exchange contact too, so please do not pm for exchange etc. Lastly if you received the details, please keep to yourself and do not share out.

sorry I need to be strict to protect this playground as there is a lot of sabotaging in this forum.
Mind Sharing bro...
Old 28-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
wenwen1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1