The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you get GFE?

That's why must have 2 numbers or 2 wechat
One for daily use one for alter ego
Old 22-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I don't know what I did. All I know is, the WLs will always and never fail to ask my wechat from me.

But I always reject. Not good to have hand tails
wechat is ok as your number can be "hidden" from them...my note 8 can install 2 wechat, one for regular use one for cheong use (in the secure folder).
Old 22-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yonglam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you get GFE?

I think, I remember I heard some kind of Indian Thai WL love story from one of my WL @#L6H66.
She tells me some kind of successful love story about one of her colleague (WL) working in the same shop for almost past 21 months. It’s about her colleague (WL) fall in love with one Indian Tamil Malaysian (her regular customer) while her colleague (WL) was working in Malaysia last time, nearly more or less 3 to 3-1/2 years ago as this WL was in Malaysia before she step into Singapore as this WL had worked in Malaysia more or less 1 year or 1~ 1/2 years.
It seems her colleague (WL) happens to meet this Indian customer regularly n she even used to go out with him whenever she gets off day or during her off hours when this (WL) was working in Malaysia and now this WL is working in Singapore since late 2017 and they used to constantly keep contact each other on Wechat and WhatsApp and her fiancé or her husband used to visit her Singapore weekly for overnights since this WL started working Singapore GL legal house since late 2017, even up to now her fiancé or husband used to come to Singapore weekly and stay overnight with this WL. It seems this WL madly in love with her fiancé or husband this Indian guy, heard that this WL even pays for all his traveling expenses from Malaysia to Singapore for weekly whenever he visits this WL and heard that her favourite costume is Indian traditional dress and Indian sarees and it seems her favourite music is Tamil songs and music even she sleeps listening to Tamil songs and Indian music and her favourite movies are all Tamil movies.
Furthermore heard that this WL may have engaged or may have got married with her this Indian guy last time when she was working in Malaysia 3 or 3~ 1/2 years ago as my WL had seen some pictures from this WL’s album with this WL wearing full Indian costume, saree with all Indian jewellery necklace etc and both exchanging engagement or wedding rings. I heard this WL is going to ORD soon may be within next 2~ 3 months. I heard that this WL wechat moments or wechat photos has some of pictures of this WL wearing Indian traditional dress and saree with all Indian traditional jewellery etc.
I think it’s a successful Thai and Indian GL on going love story?
Old 22-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonglam View Post
I think, I remember I heard some kind of Indian Thai WL love story from one of my WL @#L6H66.
She tells me some kind of successful love story about one of her colleague (WL) working in the same shop for almost past 21 months. It’s about her colleague (WL) fall in love with one Indian Tamil Malaysian (her regular customer) while her colleague (WL) was working in Malaysia last time, nearly more or less 3 to 3-1/2 years ago as this WL was in Malaysia before she step into Singapore as this WL had worked in Malaysia more or less 1 year or 1~ 1/2 years.
It seems her colleague (WL) happens to meet this Indian customer regularly n she even used to go out with him whenever she gets off day or during her off hours when this (WL) was working in Malaysia and now this WL is working in Singapore since late 2017 and they used to constantly keep contact each other on Wechat and WhatsApp and her fiancé or her husband used to visit her Singapore weekly for overnights since this WL started working Singapore GL legal house since late 2017, even up to now her fiancé or husband used to come to Singapore weekly and stay overnight with this WL. It seems this WL madly in love with her fiancé or husband this Indian guy, heard that this WL even pays for all his traveling expenses from Malaysia to Singapore for weekly whenever he visits this WL and heard that her favourite costume is Indian traditional dress and Indian sarees and it seems her favourite music is Tamil songs and music even she sleeps listening to Tamil songs and Indian music and her favourite movies are all Tamil movies.
Furthermore heard that this WL may have engaged or may have got married with her this Indian guy last time when she was working in Malaysia 3 or 3~ 1/2 years ago as my WL had seen some pictures from this WL’s album with this WL wearing full Indian costume, saree with all Indian jewellery necklace etc and both exchanging engagement or wedding rings. I heard this WL is going to ORD soon may be within next 2~ 3 months. I heard that this WL wechat moments or wechat photos has some of pictures of this WL wearing Indian traditional dress and saree with all Indian traditional jewellery etc.
once she goes black she never turn back
Old 22-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
once she goes black she never turn back
Sir Moses Mark. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

bbwbingbbw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonglam View Post
Oh my God she might be addicted only to Tamil Indian Masala not possible to return back to Thai or any others anymore
Old 27-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Love is blind to colour, race and many other things ....it might be a Singaporean construct
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to read that chunk of text
Poor composition writing with no spacing paragraphing makes my pair of old eyes hurt
Old 19-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

abysshk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Seriously speaking , any WL girl fall in love for a customer ? We are not talking about falling in love for money. Really fall in love for a customer. Any experience to share ?
I am on the opposite, I fall in love for a WL.

We first met in Hong Kong (I live in Hong Kong btw). Then she moved to work in GL.
I travel to Singapore for a month just to visit her, almost everyday. In the morning we may go out to visit temples, at night, we may go out to have foods. We sometimes even argue like a real couples lol

Now we video chat every night and I am visiting her again next month.

Everything is so fucked up, imo.

Don't try it. There is an "old" wisdom in Chinese.
留精不留情
留金不留名
Old 29-06-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

SVD44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she from China?
Advert Space Available