The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
serenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Seren:) NEW! SG chinese aircrew aged 24

Just looking to provide my services here for some sexual gratification and additional income.

New to this scene, was a sugar baby before this.
Sorry I do not feel safe to provide any photos here like i've seen many other girls r doing. However i'd be happy to provide some WITHOUT FACE if you could buzz me on tele.

More about me:
Eloquent
Very cheerful and outgoing personality
Age 24
above average "crew" look, i would say a healthy 8/10 (i'm a head turner in gyms and in malls)
Lean, tight body, height 160cm, weight 49kg, big b boobs
Gyms frequently, focusing training on my abs and butt.

I only provide full service, strictly NO partial services like HJ / BBBJ etc, because i need some too.

Looking at a rate of $1300 for 1 hour of love session +$200 for additional shot within the hour, please no bargaining. If you cant afford my services, please feel free to look elsewhere for options to better fit your budget.

I am not here to make any enemies, so please be gentle.

To show your sincerity, I would like to request for a small deposit of $100 via bank transfer (No Paynow sorry); i mean if you cant be a gentleman to make a sweet lady feel safe about the appointment, i reckon we wouldnt enjoy the session anyways
Rejection fee = forfeiture of $100 deposit (Feel blessed and grateful that so far i am at 100% acceptance rate, ZERO rejection so far, so what u see is what u get; some even told me i am prettier in person)

to facilitate a better process of booking, please provide me with your AGE , RACE , DATE AND TIME , LOCATION preferred.
I am able to get a place at a rate of $100 top up. transit hotel is fine too.

I'd rather meet decisive gentlemen who actually took effort to read my posts entirely and i think we can enjoy each other's body better with the good start
To my boys who read this thread and provide me with all the necessary info; fuss free dealings will be given priority replies and booking options.

And those who tries to text me nonsense like (SHOW EMPLOYMENT PASS?, SHOW FACE PIC?, WANNA CHIT CHAT?, WANNA SEE MY DICK? 800 for half an hour? PICPICPIC? MORE PIC? BJ ONLY OK? IAM HAMSUM, GIVE DISCOUNT? WANNA DO IN MY OFFICE/HDB STAIRS/MY CHURCH/MY WIFE WARDROBE) will be instantly deleted and blocked, so dont even try; its your loss not mine.

As much as i am looking forward into this new adventure, i would appreciate if you guys would value my time as much as you value your own, lets leave the chit chats aside and get to know each other in the room.

telegram @serenityxoxo1

NO FLY LIST:
No malays/indians ( So called "Mixed" but turns out to be indian or malay)
NO RAW
NO BDSM
NO GOLDEN SHOWER
NO ANAL
NO Uniform services
NO Cum on hair
NO Outdoor session
NO Groupies

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodluckchuck3 View Post
met seren earlier,
honest FR:

topped up 100 for a incall arrangement, hotel was in town area, she checked in. quite fuss free, though she was a little late.
greeted me with a very sensual and seductive smile, took a shower came out, shes alr naked waiting for me, shes a girl who likes to take initiative in bed, u can tell shes really horny. and i shldnt elaborate more, details r below:

looks 9/10
body 8.6/10
gfe 10/10
attitude 10/10
bbbj 10/10

thanks dear, i'll see u again
Quote:
Originally Posted by occultbro View Post
rare gem,

looks: actual person look like pictures shown.

services: out of the world experience.

thanks for the appointment last night, will meet you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by hector89 View Post
Heres the FR I promised.
Opted for the incall option. Location was at a boutique hotel in town area
Was greeted by a nice slim girl with a beautiful smile with a touch of sexiness. Showered together on my request. She was very active and eager to please even when we were showering, not to mention horny too. Could feel she's alr wet.

After drying ourselves, we kissed long long lost lovers (or some would mention ur first love whichever pleases you) u get what I mean. It's not commercial at all. Because u could feel she really wants you too.

Session was very steamy, tried my best to withheld my cum. Did her in numerous position on her request and finished with her on top. Man, she's really horny. Beautiful. And sexy. Really a gem. Definitely rtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryheng67 View Post
great session keep it up. accurate to photos, good body, good service, max GFE, horny, enjoys the sex more than me. rare gem, already booked to RTF next week.
remember to keep your positivity and cheerfulness, dont let anything/anybody negative get to u my dear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd10023 View Post
hello, seren is really amazing - she's pretty and great to chat with! Also, makes you feel v comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce168 View Post
Baby you were perfect, perfect bod, perfect face, nice long hair, and your smell

Still remember we climax together?

Feel a little sad that someone like you is doing this..

Last edited by serenityxoxo; Yesterday at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
goodluckchuck3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Seren:) NEW! SG chinese aircrew aged 24

met seren earlier,
honest FR:

topped up 100 for a incall arrangement, hotel was in town area, she checked in. quite fuss free, though she was a little late.
greeted me with a very sensual and seductive smile, took a shower came out, shes alr naked waiting for me, shes a girl who likes to take initiative in bed, u can tell shes really horny. and i shldnt elaborate more, details r below:

looks 9/10
body 8.6/10
gfe 10/10
attitude 10/10
bbbj 10/10

thanks dear, i'll see u again
Old 10-04-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
occultbro is Cool - loads of Potential

rare gem,

looks: actual person look like pictures shown.

services: out of the world experience.

thanks for the appointment last night, will meet you again
Old 11-04-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hector89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heres the FR I promised.
Was greeted by a nice slim girl with a beautiful smile with a touch of sexiness. Showered together on my request. She was very active and eager to please even when we were showering, not to mention horny too. Could feel she's alr wet.

After drying ourselves, we kissed long long lost lovers (or some would mention ur first love whichever pleases you) u get what I mean. It's not commercial at all. Because u could feel she really wants you too.

Session was very steamy, tried my best to withheld my cum. Did her in numerous position on her request and finished with her on top. Man, she's really horny. Beautiful. And sexy. Really a gem. Definitely rtf.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

hector89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heres the FR I promised.

Old 11-04-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
harryheng67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Seren:) NEW! SG chinese aircrew aged 24

great session keep it up. accurate to photos, good body, good service, max GFE, horny, enjoys the sex more than me. rare gem, already booked to RTF next week.
remember to keep your positivity and cheerfulness, dont let anything/anybody negative get to u my dear.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster (A)

serenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserenityxoxo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for all of you sweet gentlemen's support. Had fun today! Really nice experience so far
Old 12-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

)))))))))))))))))))

Last edited by serenityxoxo; 12-04-2024 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-04-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
abcd10023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, seren is really amazing - she's pretty and great to chat with! Also, makes you feel v comfortable.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Gforce168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baby you were perfect, perfect bod, perfect face, nice long hair, and your smell

Still remember we climax together?

Feel a little sad that someone like you is doing this..
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster (A)

hi my dears, will be taking a short break this weekend till mid of may,

available today incall orchard area, near mrt, plenty of parking.

2pm onwards, dont be shy, text me ! xoxo
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster (A)

hehe

Last edited by serenityxoxo; Yesterday at 04:28 PM. Reason: c
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1