The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I thought that Snow is a PRC? Unless it is a different Snow. The snow I am talking about, the joint requires ipad sign in.
sounds like the same joint. but yeah she's malaysian. can speak malay.
tall about 1.75m who at one point had a boob job.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Oh, definitely different snow.

The snow I am referring to is PRC, not very tall. All natural flappy D cups. Great massage and one hell of a full service.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
zaxkjone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot remember the name but she had a place near MacPherson. She really busy. Even had her own personal assistant to take her appointment.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxkjone View Post
Cannot remember the name but she had a place near MacPherson. She really busy. Even had her own personal assistant to take her appointment.
Yue Fang??
Old 29-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Yue Fang??
I think should be Ye Fang
Old 29-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukamto View Post
Definitely has to be Alice the F-cuppa for me
After reading thru this thread... i think only this ML is still available for booking.

The rest of the names have more or less retired liao...
Old 29-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
is jasmine still there? Bukit Pasir now a prc joint no?
No more liao lor bro all thai gal cabut jo now is all prc joint big stark contrast
Old 29-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Christine from Eminent Health center
Joyce my favourite used to book her every week
Old 29-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Curiousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Bro i know who u talking about. Visited her quite a number of times b4 she did her boob job. She is def one of the best in bbbj. Haha but she is very direct, will scold all the cbs and F words.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic88 View Post
Yuki and Estee from Leisure health spa. Both were pretty malaysian babes with good services.
ya those days at Leisure many angpais and always allocated rooms at the far end that is before the 2nd level added
Old 30-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold

A MILF called Xiao li who operated at Katong but I lost contact liao ...
Old 30-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Dawn from Classic HC Furama. Surprised no one mentioned her. She was the first ML I fucked when I started cheonging. The perfect ML in every sense of the word. Beautiful face, stunning body, luscious tits, tight pussy, slender legs, great massage. She’s playful, lusty & adventurous when it comes to specials... always so eager to make sure that I enjoy myself whenever we get down & dirty. Can do just about anything with her.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Ah May frm DFZz joochiat rd
Old 01-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

yuki from aven view.....she is always in pantyhose....always cim
Old 01-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gohsam2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The full staff from Stanley/Duxton
Advert Space Available