The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bipolar Ah Neh Lawyer More Expensive Than SC Bayi Lawyer! And Roy Still Lose! Loser!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Background: In 2014, I was sued by the Singapore prime minister for defamation. The judge ruled in a summary judgment that I have defamed him. I have apologised to the prime minister. I was ordered to pay damages of S$150,000 to him. In a settlement reached with the help of my lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam, I am to pay an additional S$30,000 in costs. In total, including the previous payment that I have made to the costs of the summary judgment (S$29,000) and application for the Queen’s Counsel (S$6,000), I would have paid/will pay S$215,000.

I am required to pay the S$30,000 in costs by 5.30pm today.

From April 1, I have to pay S$100 every month for 5 years.

5 years later, from 2021, I have to pay S$1,000 every month until the damages are paid off.
I would be grateful if you would like to help to defray the costs. You can also fund raise to the bank account at POSB Savings Bank Account 130-23068-7 (Ngerng Yi Ling).

Please also see below an account on the funds raised and used in 2014.

I posted an update that I raised S$110,299 in 2014. In total, there was about S$127,000 from individual donors and organisations (such as the Media Legal Defence Initiative).

I paid S$70,000 to my first lawyer M Ravi. (I later asked for S$20,000 to be returned because he stopped acting for me.)

I paid about S$30,000 to my second lawyer George Hwang.

My third lawyer Eugene Thuraisingam assisted me pro bono. I am thankful to Mr Thuraisingam for assisting me on this.

I paid S$29,000 to the prime minister’s lawyer Davinder Singh for costs for the summary judgment.

I paid S$6,000 to the prime minister’s lawyer Davinder Singh for costs for the application of a Queen’s Counsel, which was rejected.

I also paid for other miscellaneous court filing fees and costs which are estimated to be about S$7,000. These are for court filing fees for the submission of all the affidavits, bundle of authorities, other summons etc.
In total, I have paid about S$122,000.
I still have to pay the prime minister S$180,000.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...ee-hsien-loong

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1