The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 09:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I think because he wants AJ so just anyhow grab
Ya, he mention. But was thinking, since want to anyhow grab. Should not kpkb so much.

I even have people copy FR word to word and said is his...

Btw, it seem to me like here going to become like dome 1.

Rival see stable business good, become red eye and tend to do some sabotage which i think is bad business ethnics.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros
Any idea about advertisement from locanto. I had a bad experience in that. I booked a Indian girl and after payment I found its operated ladyboy.
Saw some advertisement like local Malay and Chinese.
Is it worth trying it
I heard some girls from New York hotel also
Old 27-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry a bit of a newbie to jb. but not spa in Jb that has the same service as the spas in Jakarta? meaning to say, got good massage plus facilities and got specials...
Old 28-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Actually both of you are correct. Both girls were ex-VIP using no. 238
The girl in red was the original 238.
The girl in blue was the 2nd 238.
Can you tell me what is the name or number 513 is using in little saigon?

How come i go and the captain say no such girl? I even show the FR from this page....
Old 01-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
Can you tell me what is the name or number 513 is using in little saigon?

How come i go and the captain say no such girl? I even show the FR from this page....
Lol..... of course you won't find her in little saigon. I read the FR many times but never saw any mention of little saigon leh. It is mention location is Princess Saigon which is a different shop.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Princess Saigon spa is located at 29 Jln Perisai using the premises of the former Little Saigon Massage shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Lol..... of course you won't find her in little saigon. I read the FR many times but never saw any mention of little saigon leh. It is mention location is Princess Saigon which is a different shop.
Actually same boss just that they always use different name, sometime calls themselves LS3
Old 01-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

and if you look at google, they call themselves Johor Bahru (Erotic Sensual) B2B Massage (Urut B2B JB)
Old 03-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
Went to VIP spa yesterday as it was raining heavily snd Sentosa Plaza had sheltered carpark.

Did not use any facilities as mirror parade about to start when we arrived. Quickly change and went to view. Saw a lineup of 10-12 girls but I think the better ones already chosen as I saw some girls entering the inner door with customers. Asked the captain to recommend..... knn he say all their girls is good one .... tell me to ownself choose. Overheard next table customer ask which girl can do AJ and reply was A7 so I quickly grab her first.

Name: Meng (A7)

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 3/10 A (a disappointment as look quite big during mirror but only A cup when undressed)
Body: 5/10 (chubby pear shape)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hot/cold and super long time on it)
B2B: SOP routine
DATY: Yes (can finger both holes while eating her abalone... wet easily)
CIM: Allowed (but never try as I wanted AJ)
FJ: ?? She ask me to enter raw (as she only had 1 condom and must use that condom for AJ).... but I refused to do her raw
Anal : Yes
Total damage: RM278

On the way to the room I ask her she really do AJ ah?.... she reply you want I can give
Can speak mandarin and overall service is good. She work at VIP more than 2 yrs already. After B2B she asked if it was enough and asked if i wanted more. From the waterbed she ask to move to the bed.... I ask why cannot do at waterbed she cheekily reply my turn to service her...lol
After both of us towel dry she lie down on the bed and spread open her legs. I understood what she want and went daty until she so wet and shiok. No objection when I insert thumb into her pussy and middle finger into her anus simultanously while daty her but her moans become louder. Then she got up and want to fuck..... I ask to wear condom before entry.... that's when she tell me no need just put it in. When I insist to have condom.... she show me 1 condom and say condom is for anal as she only have 1 condom. Can tell she was horny as she kept rubbing & fingering her pussy. So I helped her by giving her another round of daty until she squirmed and came. Then I capped and doggy her ass until I unloaded.

RTF : NO! because I scared of ladies that do raw although her service was good.

P.S - Dunno if it is the stage lighting or photoshop but the girls on mirror parade look worse than their pictures on telegram.
Did you pay her extra for AJ?

How come i took her and she say she don't offer AJ?
Old 04-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
Did you pay her extra for AJ?

How come i took her and she say she don't offer AJ?
Maybe she donch like you? Or yours is too big?
I have tried A7 and did anal with her too. So it is confirm she definitely does AJ but I donch noe why she never offer to you.
Maybe she hang up to sell aiming to KC you to rtf?

Any other bros that try A7, can we hear your experience?
Old 05-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
I have tried A7 and did anal with her too. So it is confirm she definitely does AJ but I donch noe why she never offer to you.

I can vouch that A7 does allow backdoor. Although my tryst with her was more than 2 yrs ago. She was newly arrived then and only about 2-3 months in VIP.
At that time she could not speak any chinese at all, only limited vocabulary so it was very difficult to communicate with her. Also cannot use google translate coz never bring phone into the room. Only can do hand signs.
While she was giving me BBBJ and licking my balls, I signal to her to do assrim but I think she misunderstood me and lube her asshole with gel and turned doggy towards me. Who can resist when the asshole is staring at you... so I cap on and just stuck it in. She dint resist and took it all in.
That was my one and only AJ with her. Did not pick her again as she was not my type.... flatchested and baby fats. I tried her that day based on captain recommend new & young girl.... but one time wirh her is more than enough. There are other better service girls to choose which suit my taste.

** My experience was based on 2 yr ago and I do not know how her service now. And I have not been to VIP for many months oredi.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and english
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.
-My FR will consist of mixture of english, chinese and malay

第一炮战报

Stable: Rubysexy(红宝石) aka 517
Most of them heard of this stable. Sometime there are good quality for this group. No switch and bait. Okt very experience, mirror was allowed too.

Site/网站:www.rubysexy.com
Please refer to their site for more information.

战期和时间和价钱:03/07/2019 @ 1600hrs 45分钟 190RM

小姐: Michelle

老板说新鲜从越南来。我不知道从越南哪边来的。听说第一次来柔佛和这个老板做工。会讲和听一点 点的华语。

样貌: ★★★★★
照片和本人一模一样。 很年轻。样子甜甜的。可爱小妹妹型。皮肤白白嫩嫩的。很像越南版的阿连。看的下面一定会站起来 。

身材:★★★★★
身高矮。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤。Long and highlight black and blue hair. 奶小小。身上没有其他的疤痕。有一点纹身。

鲍鱼:★★★★
很多又感觉很厚的毛。没舔她的妹妹,我怕迷失方向
擦一下就感觉很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉很紧。她叫的样子让我很马上干她。

服务:★★★★
有跟我洗澡。普通
该有的都有。没有蛇吻,只有轻轻吻的一下。

口交:★★★
有无套口交。口交只是普普通通。功力不是很好。没有力也没有经验。还需要很多的 进步。

做爱:★★★★★
带了套。没有放KY很自然。马上坐在上面骑我。我慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大 声的...啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。我的弟弟在里面又烧又 紧。超爽的感觉。我抬起身体面对她。把她的手紧紧抓住我的身体。后来我加快速度干她。那个"p iak piak piak"的声音把我们两都隆高潮了。我喜欢看她被我干的你个样子。好像在求给你多一点这样。我感觉她的淫 水特别多也特别湿。那又烧又紧给我爽到受不了马上射精在套里。做完的。我休息的一下才去冲凉。

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度好也不会很赶。专业。没有待勾。很有善。很健谈的人。

整体: ★★★★
还算不错。有不一样的感觉。配合度还曼好。
她还有很很长的路要走。有些地方需要教她慢慢的进步。那些喜欢年轻小小只的女孩可以试试她。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

maybe i not handsome
Old 05-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I think she see people one. I went with my cousin and my cousin took her and got assfuck. He told me and I took her at next mirror parade. But she never give me full entry to her asshole. Only allow me to do thumbdrive her asshole while pumping her doggie.
A bit tingtong type and ask me want use cd or not? Of course must use lah I reply her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1