The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What JAV???
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=50082

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I have her WeChat for the longest time, but never contacted her. I think she's quite pretty. I actually prefer late 20s, early 30s type over XMMs anytime.
I feel you on this bro, the young woman sometimes exude an undeniable attraction. Can sense that sometimes.

Of course XDD don't understand and will often says MILF. Ssme, to me, some XMM just cannot click.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
the please take care of this gem comment is funny. I think they will not stop using this phrase
Oh, not only writers use this statement. White knights use alot as well. To me, I am more wary of the white knights that can see black as white and copper as gold. A rose color world painted is often as bland as can be in reality?
Old 14-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
The switch to giving 10/10 rating and RTM definitely yes! LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I was specifically looking for "take care" and "gem" there lah, so I didn't factor that post, and it was written rather well by a senior member, plus it was piggybacking off Bro Jason, who is a reputable member here.
Scoring wise, I personally don't prefer to define a lady appearance and service using numbers. I am still waiting for firefly bro to reply me for his standard of young pretty slim body ML. Not sure bad service ML Xing Chen is gonna qualify or not. I wont mind to try if firefly bro sponsor me. Then the session will be disgusted looking face ML ask me to take care of her as a gem from infinity gauntlet

ML should be the one taking care of us. Not the otherway around. Unless you have fetish if servicing lady. Do massage for her. Do sensual for her.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I feel you on this bro, the young woman sometimes exude an undeniable attraction. Can sense that sometimes.

Of course XDD don't understand and will often says MILF. Ssme, to me, some XMM just cannot click.
In fact I was totally turned off when I saw that Vicky who was making the rounds here recently.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Oh, not only writers use this statement. White knights use alot as well. To me, I am more wary of the white knights that can see black as white and copper as gold. A rose color world painted is often as bland as can be in reality?
i am a black knight now. One guy zap me for being xixi white knight. So, i won't be white to ML anymore. (My previous MRs used to be written as considerate as possible for ML)

Quote:
In fact I was totally turned off when I saw that Vicky who was making the rounds here recently.
so you reject vicky upon meetup? Too fat for your liking?
Old 14-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
i am a black knight now. One guy zap me for being xixi white knight. So, i won't be white to ML anymore. (My previous MRs used to be written as considerate as possible for ML)

so you reject vicky upon meetup? Too fat for your liking?
I saw the advert and closed it soon after.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
ML should be the one taking care of us. Not the otherway around. Unless you have fetish if servicing lady. Do massage for her. Do sensual for her.
It depends. If you want something, you give it to her first. More often than not, she'd give back much more in return.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there, but yeah, we're paying them good money so the least we can expect is good service in return.

Old 14-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried slg xiao la. Mei yet?

Seems to have changed from hotel to condo.
Rmb she was first listed as hotel.

Waiting for reliable fr.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw the advert and closed it soon after.
Why? What did you see in the advert that caused such an averse reaction?

I've actually visited Vicky, as well as Ting Ting.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I was specifically looking for "take care" and "gem" there lah, so I didn't factor that post, and it was written rather well by a senior member, plus it was piggybacking off Bro Jason, who is a reputable member here.
Ok, thanks for pointing out.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

His cup of tea is not SYT.

Old 14-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

so was vicky really fat? confused

The below link did not mention.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...post1857 3459
Old 14-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

I like womanly, OL looks. No schoolgirl looks please.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can share your MR about Ting Ting? I think both are a bit fat right? As i can see the fatty meat from the pictures in the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so was vicky really fat? confused

The below link did not mention.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...post1857 3459
I thought the bro MR did mention? Maybe my definition of demure and proprotionate is wrong. My english cannot make it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1