The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Baby elephant from the video
Yes bro!
I took the plunge on this one! Baby elephant indeed! But boob size is real, and very chatty lady, add few years to stated age and prob abt 5-10kg to stayed weight. Well, I went mainly for two reason, and one of it is the location, always wanna see how that place is but nvr get a chance to.

So if weight n prob slightly older then pic from is not an issue with u, can go ahead.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Baby elephant from the video
Where is the vid bro...not on SLG
Old 11-03-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Where is the vid bro...not on SLG
Vip and heaven have.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBroSlim View Post
Hi everyone! I have been a long-time "stalker" of this thread, and would like to thank everyone for the reviews so far. I have visited a number of MLs so I thought it would be good if I can share my experience too. Many have been reviewed already so I will keep it short and sweet.

https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/ai-la-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/
Wow, still water runs deep! Thumbs up!
Old 11-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

A question - how to access this heaven and earth site?

So far, the only sites I frequent are huat*3 and slg. Would appreciate some help to also access heaven and earth, thanks in advance!
Old 11-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-anna/

She’s back and will return soon. Service still as good as before 😏, book her before she leaves soon 😬
Old 11-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros, very long never chiong. looking for ml with big boobs that has good service. was going to Laura for a few times but want to try something new

thanks in advance bros!
Old 11-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Both Baby and Ai La returning soon. Ai La's night slots all the way are pretty much filled up Had a hard time booking an RTM with her.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Both Baby and Ai La returning soon. Ai La's night slots all the way are pretty much filled up Had a hard time booking an RTM with her.
Using wechat to book her is easier, base on conversation she is leaving for good since financial worries has been settled. Definitely highly rated with the high volume of rtm customers.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros out there, any MR for

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoxiao-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

and

https://sglonelyguys.info/jin-mi-massage/

jin mi got 1 MR, but would like to seek other bro's opinion before i choose my ML

very much appreciate the feedback
Old 12-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Any more cuckoo promoters ?
Old 12-03-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
FR for yi yi,

decided to go for yi yi as yu er still not yet back. looks wise she is very similar to photo, discount 10%. very playful and talkative girl.

shower alone as she say shes very tired. Side track abit, all the ML which offer shower together (base on site and FR by other bros) somehow all very tired when with me

back to story, slight stomach with stretch stomach, but overall good body with enhance boob.

Gives a decent massage with good strength but just doesn't hit the spot for me.

After massage for awhile the sensual start. I would say its a very unique sensual catbath and its one of the better one out there. i was even asked to get on all fours as she work her magic

have to experience it yourself at least once if you haven't, or got this kind of fetish.

her bbbj was sop, but the sensual is more than enough to make up for it.

after the deed and shower, opted for head massage as still got time.

her head massage is pretty good, sufficient strength and hit the right spot, good enough for me to doze off haha

overall good experience, but no RTM for me personally as I would prefer yu er / explore other ML

I would say worth it to try at least once and see if its your cup of tea
Very nice mr, which yiyi is this ? Any link ?
Old 12-03-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/

After seeing quite a few MRs for yaoyao, decided to give her a try.

Figure: Very slim girl. Tight body. But not for boobs lover, however her nipples are top class. Perky.
Massage: Quite ok.
GFE: Top class. Very chatty. Out to pleasure.

RTM: Confirm.

She seems to like to wear see through panties and bra-less top. But for me is white spag with nipples protruding. Kinda sexy.
Btw she sound like Taiwanese meimei rather than Chinese.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
Hi bros,

Is the Carol on sglonelyguy gone?
Thanks
Now cant find carol at sglonelyguy, dont know what happen ?

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
Very nice mr, which yiyi is this ? Any link ?
Returned home and won't be back for a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1