The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
I remember paying less then $200 when she was younger
so was she really that good? until today still command such price? mention her body still solid
Old 28-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another syt i think she come before so familiar
https://sglonelyguys.info/yao-er-massage/
Old 28-02-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
250 i can get a horny as fuck prc syt or a local minah lor... why would i want fj a 50yo salted veg? educate me, someone!
You said she should pay clients 250. I say, no need, pay me 150 enough. I give good rates to her.
Anyway jokes aside, a true MILF, unless exceptionally skilled, body super well maintained that you salivate lookinf at it. Else, forget it.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You said she should pay clients 250. I say, no need, pay me 150 enough. I give good rates to her.
Anyway jokes aside, a true MILF, unless exceptionally skilled, body super well maintained that you salivate lookinf at it. Else, forget it.
lol.. yeah, I kinda agree that some milf past her 50s are still hot but unfortunately the chances of meeting one are like 1 in 100k? U hardly even see this 'talents' on the streets let alone as ML/FL! They only exist on Instagram
Old 28-02-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
I remember paying less then $200 when she was younger
I won't mind if it's 20 years ago tho!
Old 28-02-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Well I am stating the fact there are jokers, knights and promoters here who jump to defend and mention only the good points of their ML when someone write the not so good things. There is no need to be so over protective if the ML is slacking or lacking
Coz there are also jokers who complain abt every little things without taking into context that ML are human being who have “off” days/period or may not meet their kind of “standards”. Dun tell me you dun have “off” period during your daily work? Reviews if written in neutral and fair perspective is always welcomed
Old 28-02-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.info/lina-massage/

Pleasant girl and friendly. At least there won't be awkward silence. But to some may be too talkative.

Her boobs were awesome as in the pics. But for the other parts, not so much as in the pics.

Overall, she is hardworking and accommodating.

RTM: Yes.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbei View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...hlight=crystal

This ML looks interesting but dun seem to see much review? Any photos or recommendations?
She is of a different league. I think I gave her a review years back. I enjoyed the whole session, just that you do need a deep pocket. Totally worth it. She is very pretty. Speaks and conduct herself well in any language.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
A couple more MLs that I tried but haven't commented (if it helps).

Lily - really chatty though I very much prefer the conversations with Xiao Yu as a comparison for the talkative type. Session was pretty standard so nothing really stood out. She was really into hygiene so that's probably why the listed CBJ was not performed. Looks wise nothing like Mo Mo though pleasant looking SYT with a nice body.
Even though listed service, some ML do tend to assume you don't want CBJ if you don't ask for it. Less hassle for them and rubber is operating expense to them.

But I realized the FRs on her so far made no mention of her CBJ..is it she didn't provide to everyone or it's nothing to write about?

Hopefully not another case of ML list it to entice people then when session start and ask for BJ they use the "oh webmaster list it mistakenly".. -_-ll
Old 28-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Yes i remember her. Didn't try before even though her pics looks attractive to me. I recall her FRs not that fantastic.. Hence back then I was skeptical to try. Let's see if she will have better FRs this time.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Bro does her pic resemble her in real life ? If not how many percent discount ? What happened during the service ?
Pretty close lah, i would say 90% resemblance. Nothing bad happened, just that she does not aim to please. I tried her as FL back then, no eye contact, not spontaneous, just want the deed to end asap. At that price point, if you are near the area just give it a try if you interested. Just keep your expectations low. I would advise you to top up another $20-40 to engage other more worthwhile MLs though.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Is she any good ? was thinking of trying her
Old 28-02-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
lol.. yeah, I kinda agree that some milf past her 50s are still hot but unfortunately the chances of meeting one are like 1 in 100k? U hardly even see this 'talents' on the streets let alone as ML/FL! They only exist on Instagram
I have seen a MILF near 40s look hot. Nana last year remember? The BJ expert, widely recognized. And a MILF in Taipei spa, 40 and smoking hot body.

Yes, above 50 n hot is rare. Only in Instagram.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She should change her photo.

That photo is poorly taken..
As in she looks better than that? Saw a few reviews location is inaccessible if not driving?
Old 28-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Even though listed service, some ML do tend to assume you don't want CBJ if you don't ask for it. Less hassle for them and rubber is operating expense to them.

But I realized the FRs on her so far made no mention of her CBJ..is it she didn't provide to everyone or it's nothing to write about?

Hopefully not another case of ML list it to entice people then when session start and ask for BJ they use the "oh webmaster list it mistakenly".. -_-ll
Rubber is proof when they get caught. Difference between rubber and no rubber for them is significant in such a situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1