The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbei View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...hlight=crystal

This ML looks interesting but dun seem to see much review? Any photos or recommendations?
I think she providing fj as well. Tbh $250 for her age, I think not worth it.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

A couple more MLs that I tried but haven't commented (if it helps).

Xue Er - I would say overall similar to Yue Yue in terms of the session. Massage was done fully nude and listed services performed which they assumed that CIM as the default. Looks wise her pictures don't really gum me so in person likewise. There were comments that Yue Yue being unnatural I find her even more so. However I really like the location so rtm more likely than Yue Yue.

Lily - really chatty though I very much prefer the conversations with Xiao Yu as a comparison for the talkative type. Session was pretty standard so nothing really stood out. She was really into hygiene so that's probably why the listed CBJ was not performed. Looks wise nothing like Mo Mo though pleasant looking SYT with a nice body.

A pity Xiao Yu RTC, not so keen to RTM or try others.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
FL by trade. GFE low. Not service oriented. Sensual unremarkable. The only thing is she is what she look in the pictures. Hence enticed me considering her rate is so good. But unless she upped her game since I visited her months ago, DON'T BOTHER.
Bro does her pic resemble her in real life ? If not how many percent discount ? What happened during the service ?
Old 27-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! Seem laura now provide more service and treatment, sound interesting

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 27-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
I think she providing fj as well. Tbh $250 for her age, I think not worth it.
I hope she's paying clients 250 to fj her.. 50 years old liao..
Old 27-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I most likely go up and bang her door, I can’t wait for a single minute if regular she won’t dare to shortchange me, also if bro know I coming he most likely to end his session on time.

But good news is i already retired due to marriage.
Aiya.. wasted....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Her boobs not saggy at all. Plus point got suckable nips! XD
She also sweat a lot when people starring at her body.. she got nervous easily despite her outgoing character..

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/
She should change her photo.

That photo is poorly taken..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Will spoil anot? Lol
Others dunno anyhow do yes. Laura I am 120% confident. Do maintenance for a year liao.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Haha good one. I collect 150 can liao. Good rate.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha good one. I collect 150 can liao. Good rate.
250 i can get a horny as fuck prc syt or a local minah lor... why would i want fj a 50yo salted veg? educate me, someone!
Old 28-02-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This is such a sweeping statement. Diff ppl haven’t diff taste and look out for diff factors when looking for a ML. Donna is classic example of good looking without much services and yet has no lack of regulars. Can’t be all her customers are blind right? There is no right or wrong on whether looks or services more impt for the same price paid as its subjective as long u do ur due diligence to scan thru the reviews b4 trying.
Well I am stating the fact there are jokers, knights and promoters here who jump to defend and mention only the good points of their ML when someone write the not so good things. There is no need to be so over protective if the ML is slacking or lacking
Old 28-02-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Ya time pass so fast 5 years already my first ml is Yuki post #1 of this thread, she old I also old already.

She was legendary hope u guys find ur next legend, good luck and have fun.
Yuki also my first ML. You retire no more drama liao haha
Old 28-02-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Yuki also my first ML. You retire no more drama liao haha
No more holey story from him
Old 28-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I remember paying less then $200 when she was younger

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 28-02-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
I remember paying less then $200 when she was younger
Yes, years back when she was at M.... R.... A very senior bro here was her TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1