The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Bro, An Xin allows full body auto roaming or just upper body auto-roaming?
Honestly... Didn't really try so I can't say for sure. Sorry. Upper body definitely yes.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Just tried her just now.

She is really very good. I mean veryvery good.

As what brothers say..she treats u like a nice domestic wife taking off ur shoes, shorts then usher u to bathe (but no bathing togehter). Then she will dry u up and give u a nice massage.

After the massage will start her hdly which is suprisingly soft and sensual, and like a quiet nice wife.

Turn around, she will then continue massaage and wipe clean ur didi and after that... she will turn wild and blow ur didi furiously... i have nothing to say about her skills.. totally surrender.

After that will let u go bathe and leave..

Really a nice experience and will definitely RTM..

This girl is a gem!
Old 05-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
There are many who do provide a good balance of both an excellent massage and good sensual, but these tend to be overlooked by many bros, who have no interest in proper massages, in lieu of BBBJ, GFE and a pretty face. Case in point was this girl, Duo Duo/Shan Shan who is a certificated intermediate grade masseuse (just below TCM massage) who had RTC about two weeks back. She was here on a 6-month permit, but left prematurely after suffering heavy losses, because of extremely poor business, despite charging $100/60 min. Her sensual was quite good, showered together, and very strong roaming signals (can stimulate clit, just no painting, digging and FJ). She was a pre-MILF with pleasant looks and not bad body.
Next time take your recommendation for massage and try out bro. See it brings back some of the old standards.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderblow View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Just tried her just now.

She is really very good. I mean veryvery good.

As what brothers say..she treats u like a nice domestic wife taking off ur shoes, shorts then usher u to bathe (but no bathing togehter). Then she will dry u up and give u a nice massage.

After the massage will start her hdly which is suprisingly soft and sensual, and like a quiet nice wife.

Turn around, she will then continue massaage and wipe clean ur didi and after that... she will turn wild and blow ur didi furiously... i have nothing to say about her skills.. totally surrender.

After that will let u go bathe and leave..

Really a nice experience and will definitely RTM..

This girl is a gem!
This girl seems to be getting the thumbs up from many bros these days. Classic case of good attitude and solid services will eventually get due recognition.

From what everyone has described, she should consider changing her name from Chi Zi to Qi Zi ("wife" in chinese),since she is serving bros like a dedicated and loving wife.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

For those of us still sad about MoMo departure, this lass looks like she has the potential to fill the void. Same zone of operation as MoMo too, during her condo days
Old 06-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: Boradk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
... Was actually going to text her for slots tonight *phew*
Her ad is removed... hope all is fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hhmm, she looks familiar bro. Isnt she Viva or something like that when DA site was still up last time?
Think she was called Bella when she first came... didn't notice her at DA

Zara
Old 06-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Think she was called Bella when she first came... didn't notice her at DA
Maybe bro i guesa cos she looks really familiar somehow back when DA was up bk then.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh no, means she's gonna resurface with new pictures and a new name, and some poor bloke is gonna waste money and fall victim to her bad attitude again... Savage.

Hope it won't be me, haha
Old 06-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

after regular RTC, hard to find replacement, so decide go for fail-safe aini on Sun.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
after regular RTC, hard to find replacement, so decide go for fail-safe aini on Sun.
in before you are an OKT and why need to publicize that you got a slot with Aini on Sun ?
Old 06-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/jing-zi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/co-co-massage/

Anybro can comment tgese 2 ml?
Seem like not bad...
Old 06-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I’m no expert but their photos looks like face inserted over bodies
Old 06-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
They're staying together in an expensive part of town. Very nice brand new apartment. Tried Coco, body quite good, nice 36B, clean shaven. Quite severely PS, but looks grow on you. Good massage. Can request fully nude. HJ limited, roaming limited. Quite fun to talk dirty to.

Never got to see Jing Zi, but she added my WeChat through Coco. From WeChat exchange seems more fun than Coco. She asked me to try her service and promised that it would exceed my expectations and be truly worthwhile. Heard from Coco that Jing Zi has pink pussy lips, which makes me think of giving her a try.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend anyone that provides good JG ?

Thanks
Old 06-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Thanks for helping me and other bros save $.
+11
Thanks bro.up u back
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=706686
now change name is Lurve. fake photo.Lurve Rachel and Claire is same girl
fake photo.small A size boobs.
looks-5(35s-40s)photo is fake
boobs-5(small A only)
body-6(slight meaty.can tell age is catching her up as the flesh not firm)
massage-2(nothing can say)
Fj-4 (very rush cannot kiss.everthing cannot )
Bj -2with condom
GFE-3(too fake already)
RTf-donot think i will try again.big No No
Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704738
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=702187
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=702674
Claire is Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril.two number is same girl
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob

Last edited by itadakimasu; 24-10-2018 at 12:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1