The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think somebody got wrong msg from me. Sorry for inconvenient. Sorry everyone.. case close Happy cheonging ~

Last edited by Edison7788; 01-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Xiao C
Went to try

Place. Hygiene so so
Does not stay alone

Nothing close to the picture.
She is rather plumb.

Massage piano
BBBJ decent

RTM/RTF
No no
Old 01-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
Hmm... wondering if they do tarma? Shd be a very fun session lol
Old 01-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Contribute my 2 cents on Yuki/Carol after trying her for the first time yesterday.

Looks: 7 she does look close to advertised but with make up cover, complexion unfortunately not so good. Lower than Donna/Momo, but on par with Linda or Mint in my opinion.

Body : 8 body type similar to previous hottie Aini but upper body more on the skinny side. Nice bubble-butt and shaven pussy. Boob lovers will be disappointed.

Massage: 8 scores quite high here as based on conversation she worked in beauty SPA before. I think skills better than other current SYTs and similar to more seasons ML like Laura

Bbbj: 7 She does provide quite good BBBJ, but no commando type and no CIM. Nothing to compare with Abby/Selena but guess is already higher than average

Gfe/Attitude: 9 Definitely on the high side, lick all around and do some fake love making style, and will make effort to arouse a few rounds with different patterns before climax

Rtm: Maybe. For those have not tried she's not bad at all. I just keep on looking for the next SYT with full round C/D cuppers..
Old 01-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Anyway, Donna sells her looks not her service.
Those looking for service would probably feel disappointed.
Not say jin chio though one of the better looking ones in the current market.

C
Old 01-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Thanks. Anyway I been here for long so I know I need to try few variations like same day and 1-2 days in advance, did that but well she doesn’t seem interested. it’s ok managed to book momo, there are other ML she is not the only one around.
Same here, I tried to book one of the ang pais Donna and Momo, got no reply from Donna but am glad that Momo accepted!

Don't think she needs anymore MR, but I must say that she's definitely one of the prettier MLs around. Her hot body plus sultry face during sensual is amazing, and most importantly good roaming access. Definitely going to RTM, what a gem!
Old 01-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Anyway, she going back soon already lah. By end of this month.

Last time she FC, already need 1-2 day advance booking.
Now no more FC, you can forget about booking on same day type.

Anyway, her pattern is once book fully for the next day, she don't look at phone anymore, then will only look at phone for the next next day bookings and so forth.

If you book same day, you lucky, the slot you want, someone cancel, then she'll reply you.

Sometimes is just suay, she look thru all bookings, and all regulars booked up, or some how your message get buried by all the newer text, then you're out of luck lo.

She is pretty, but the service is not that fantastic anyway.
U make it sound like she’s not coming back. Understand that she’s just going for an extended break to relax the mind and soul considering that she’s most likely working non-stop since arrival.

Anyway while the sensual service may not be the best, but I like that she puts in 100% effort in massage, gfe n the sensual part n never short change my sessions so far.

Booking ang pais is nvr easy and all the more difficult if you are a first timer with them. Takes some determination and effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not say jin chio though one of the better looking ones in the current market.
To me, she’s jin chio liao. Easily the most prettiest ML I’ve encountered. Do PM me if u have other recommendations for more chio-er MLs as I’m always on the lookout.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopthescam View Post
Thanks bro for your reply.. may I know if you are referring to feel and flirty from Ltd right ?

Many thanks for your reply
yes, both from ltd

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
To me, she’s jin chio liao. Easily the most prettiest ML I’ve encountered. Do PM me if u have other recommendations for more chio-er MLs as I’m always on the lookout.
Lol no need to PM... I did mention from the current pool I'd prefer Momo.

C
Old 01-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Anyway, Donna sells her looks not her service.
Those looking for service would probably feel disappointed.
You cant have the best of all. Normally ML I go for service. FL i go for look rather than service as my service to her will be even better

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 01-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Same here, I tried to book one of the ang pais Donna and Momo, got no reply from Donna but am glad that Momo accepted!

Don't think she needs anymore MR, but I must say that she's definitely one of the prettier MLs around. Her hot body plus sultry face during sensual is amazing, and most importantly good roaming access. Definitely going to RTM, what a gem!
Probably dropping Momo from my list. Getting more and more hang to sell, so to say. Message to make appointment, whole day no reply and take her own sweet time. Thank you to that and I find other gems worth visiting.

Getting bad to worse since she feels she has a good customer base liao. So don't think she is changing for the better. Anyway, my own opinion only. I still appreciate a ML with good attitude.

Previous post of ML coming in and getting way off in service or attitude as time goes by. I kind of agree to that. So gonna drop Ang Pais that are not worth my time.

Cheers and happy hunting. Probably get zapped by MoMo fans. But remember I am a long time regular of hers, when she started off long ago.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

An update on my course menu which was posted before

Again, just for fun and my own preference.

Menu

Drink ~ Cola (SLG): Pleasant appearance adds to the taste, young and fizzy, brings out the appetite. Wet short slurps on the shaft good to tease.

Appetizer ~ Mint/Sara (SLG): A fresh breath of youthful dish presents many surprises, enough to tease and make one pre-cum (or cum the first shot). This young nymph has a youthful body to die for, with luscious pink fleshy lips (top and bottom).

Soup ~ Currently empty

Salad (Vegetable) ~ Xiaoya (SLG): A fresh new blossom of leafy greens, smooth as silk. Nymph like body with BJ skills to die for, still gonna stick to the statement that she provides one of the better BJ nowadays. Free to caress this young blossom vegetable is a good point to keep.

Fish (Main Course 1) ~ Currently Empty (Previously will be Huan Huan (SLG) - Silky smooth skin, luscious melons. Now imagine her as a mermaid with shells, nose bleeding right!?)

Meat (Main Course 2) ~ Currently Empty

Dessert ~ Laura (SLG / SGPRC): A sweet sweet lass, with the sweetest juiciest melons, definitely a dessert dish no doubt to end of the meal. Laura gives a kick ass JG still in my opinion and a good BF finish. Sausage (same as parma ham) goes well with melons.

Other bros may not agree with my course, then again it is my own selection. Feel free to list your own.

Cheers and good hunting.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milopeng12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, wondering if anyone has tried Melody from SLG? how's her location like?

http://sglonelyguys.com/melody-massage/
Old 02-11-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
An update on my course menu which was posted before

Again, just for fun and my own preference.

Menu

Drink ~ Cola (SLG): Pleasant appearance adds to the taste, young and fizzy, brings out the appetite. Wet short slurps on the shaft good to tease.

Appetizer ~ Mint/Sara (SLG): A fresh breath of youthful dish presents many surprises, enough to tease and make one pre-cum (or cum the first shot). This young nymph has a youthful body to die for, with luscious pink fleshy lips (top and bottom).

Soup ~ Currently empty

Salad (Vegetable) ~ Xiaoya (SLG): A fresh new blossom of leafy greens, smooth as silk. Nymph like body with BJ skills to die for, still gonna stick to the statement that she provides one of the better BJ nowadays. Free to caress this young blossom vegetable is a good point to keep.

Fish (Main Course 1) ~ Currently Empty (Previously will be Huan Huan (SLG) - Silky smooth skin, luscious melons. Now imagine her as a mermaid with shells, nose bleeding right!?)

Meat (Main Course 2) ~ Currently Empty

Dessert ~ Laura (SLG / SGPRC): A sweet sweet lass, with the sweetest juiciest melons, definitely a dessert dish no doubt to end of the meal. Laura gives a kick ass JG still in my opinion and a good BF finish. Sausage (same as parma ham) goes well with melons.

Other bros may not agree with my course, then again it is my own selection. Feel free to list your own.

Cheers and good hunting.
Bro, I thought Cola RTC? No more advertising also.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried this 'http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-yue-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1