The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
who know the name of the brown skin china gal at 1639?
Bro, I think you're referring to F1. She is darker than usual PRC lass, slim and petite.

I have a FR on her months ago. Check it up!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
bro alantan27,

the china girl with brown skin you referring to is she sexy & looks athletic ?

pls advise bro, tks.
yes, know who?
Old 25-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, I think you're referring to F1. She is darker than usual PRC lass, slim and petite.

I have a FR on her months ago. Check it up!

Enjoy,
MaXx
bro cant find anything on F1?
Old 25-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro alantan27,

here you go.. from Bro MaXx

Quote:
I actually wanna try Ting^2 but unfortunately she ain't working. Lili wasn't working as well. The female OKT asked me to give F1 a try instead. I wouldn't mind trying since Lili as well as bro Omnia recommended her to me. She certainly got a hotie name and looks but unfortuantely .... Anyway ... Here is the FR ...

WL Name - F1
Age - around 24 (my guess)
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Height - 1.58 m
Home Base - L16H39
Misc Info - Good buddy of LiLi

Looks - 7/10

She looks 30% like Media Corp artist Jade Seah however, the latter has higher cheek bones and much taller at 1.73 m. Jade Seah is one of my favourite actress in Media Corp as I find her very slutty and I also like the way she speaks ... F1 has nice sharp nose and small kissable lips. She has medium length hairdo. However, her fake eye-lashes spoiled her overall looks. She should put on a more natural kinda eye-lashes if she really wanna enahnce the look of her eyes.

Bod - 6.5/10

Too short and too slender for my liking. The consolation is, she has almost zero fats. She has darker than usual body complexion compare to other PRC lasses.

Tits - 6.5/10

Not for tits lovers. She has A cupper assets and light brown nipples. One nipples was inverted but can rise to the occasion easily with proper stimulation.

Shower - 5.5/10

She gave me a short Body3body massage. No kissing or BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 6/10

Nothing to shout! Lack of enthusiasm! I think if she put in effort, she can do a good job considering the way she flipped her tongue when cat-bathing me.

AR - N/A

Frenching - N/A

She said she got a broken gum. Not sure if she was lying.

BJ - 6.8/10

BBBJ not available due to the above (according to her). I can tell her BBBJ skill is quite and enhance I gave her points even though it was done with condom on. The condom used was of good quality (003 from Japan). She spent quite some time in BJing me.

FJ - 6.5/10

It was a lacklustre bonk for me ... Probably due to lack of a combination of GFE and frenching. We only adopted gal on top and missionary. I quickly finished off the session as I find no point wasting my time bonking some one ain't interesting ... I subsequently popped over to 1654A to look for my regular in order to fill up the sexual vacuum ...

Attitude - 6.0/10

Her attitude was questionable!!

RTF - Hell no despite the fact that she looks a little like Jade Seah! Unless I was the only one who got such treatment from her, she would be in trouble in the long run if she does not wake up in view of the current steep competition and the large influx of PRC gals joining the fray. I guess I am better off supporting those WL who treated me exceptionally well - I have already formed a "My Most Desirable GL150 WL" list ...

P/S: Please feel free to try F1 as your session with her may turn up to be much better than mine ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 26-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro alantan27,

here you go.. from Bro MaXx
bro, ha
tks for u comment
think i will save my $150, lol
Old 26-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Winnie also tanned...
jiao jiao bbbj also very good...
Old 26-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Winnie also tanned...
jiao jiao bbbj also very good...
where is winnie from?
Old 26-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re:BAOER宝儿 W/A: 37LOR28

BAOER Boa W / A: 37LOR28

Appearance: sweet type.
Chest: B (36)
Height: (1.60M ..)

Boys; private space to share with me a part of it!

Know a girl from China,
First time I saw her, I do not really like it, but I can not control the passion, really want to burn out,
And with her sweet smile came over me. When her body when swinging in front of me, I was stunned, and it's beautiful breasts.
Provocative in the enjoyment she also felt an unprecedented passion. Coquettish body, addicted to the eyes.

And {} is really good deep throat

Experience a better life, every detail from the start.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
where is winnie from?
Also from 16-39
Old 26-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, ha
tks for u comment
think i will save my $150, lol
Bro.. One bad FR dun mean she lousy

She dun gam Bro maxx dun mean she won't gam u
Old 26-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Bro.. One bad FR dun mean she lousy

She dun gam Bro maxx dun mean she won't gam u
Bwahahaha ... Buddy poolhot, absolutely right, man! But the usual caveat emptor applies ...

I understand from some of my other buddies that F1 is rather inconsistent and dependant on her that day mood.

Have a good bonkin' Sunday!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Red face Another lacklustre bonk of the month!!

I saw Malaysian Tracy and she still looks hot with the plunging neckline and bare-backed short black number. Hehehehe!!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.6m
Origin - Hubei, PRC
House - L1639 (House of Rainbow)
Misc Info - She is about 5 months old in GL arena

Look - 6.8/10

Minus points for her awfully-looking fake eye-lashes. I would give her a 7/10 if she removes her fake eyelashed and apply mascara instead as she looks quite sex-appealing. She has a pearl color stud on her left side of her nose. Her wavy tinted hair suit her wild look to the T. She has a little natural tan like her house mates, F1 & Winnie.

Bod - 7.5/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she possesses a body of some one who aerobics alot. Very proportional physique and minimum fats. No tattoo or blemishes in sight. Unlike most PRC lasses, her butts are perky which are made for doggie bonking.

Tits - 6.5/10

Minus big time for her surgically-augmented to a full B+ cup boobs. It was obviously not very well done as I can feel the hardness. Points given for her attractive looking pinkiest nipples.

Shower - 6.5/10

Nothing much to shout! Just a casual body2body soapy massage and some fore-play. Her standard was a far cry from my regular "darlings'...

French Kissing - N/A

She only let me kissed her lips as she did not open her mouth to engage my tongue.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 6/10

Again, nothing much to shout and not very detail like my "darlings"...

BBBJ - 6.8/10

She put in slightly more effort in this department. No deep-throated BBBJ and lacking in optimum suction pressure.

FJ - 6.5/10

It was a lacklustre bonk of the month for me! This is due the following:

1) Not engaging during FJ as no French kissing allow;
2) Lacking GFE in the session;
3) No French Kiss allow;
4) Fore-Play a little brief;
5) Applied too much KY lub in her pussy and hence, loses the sexual sensation.

Attitude - 7/10

She is friendly but her sexual action made me wonder if she was just going thru' the motion. Similar experience I got from F1 the last time. However, she was merely a tad better than F1. Among Lili, F1 and Fei Fei, Li Li wins hands down without a doubt in terms of service and look as well.

RTF - Hell no! I guess I'm better off saving the money for someone who worths every dollar of the $150 I forked up!

P/S: Please go ahead and try her as your session may turn up to be good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

A lass always in pure WHITE apparel!!

WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.63 m
Origin - Shenyang, PRC
Home Base - L16H39
Misc Info - Has been in GL since about a year ago but no one post a FR on her
. I did not even heard about her until I saw her in Willie's place one fine day.

Looks - 7/10

She resembles about 40% like the ex-TCS (now known as Media Corp) artist, Madeline Chu. Points deducted for wearing an awfully-looking fake eyelashes. Most WL in 1639 love to wear thick and bushy fake eyelashes. If they want to wear fake eyelashes, they should wear those look more natural & more realistically-sparsely. She has nice and shapely kissable lips and double eyelid eyes. She likes to tie up her tinted and frizzy tress. She would look more sex-appealing if she let her hair down and I would then give her 7.3/10.

Bod - 7/10

She is not ideally curvaecous but definitely not a turn off to me. Her bod is still very girlish, smooth, fair and slim. She has a tiny operation scar just above her pubic area which are covered with a tattoo.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses a small B cupper assets. Her nipples are pale pink in colour. Still very good to suckle and caress.

Shower - 7.3/10

She gave me a relatively mild body2body soapy massage. We frenched passionately and deeply for a good few mins in the shower while the running tap water provided the necessary rhythm to drive us on sexually as we were frenching away in a world of ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Not fantastic but quite stimulating as it is always very enjoyable seeing a sex-appealing lass stimulating me with her silky smooth and warm tongue & hands.

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this department. To me it ain't important versus french kissing.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I must say she is a great french kisser. Alot of GFE generated while she frenched kissing me. Her tongue pressure against mine was optimum. ShiokadOoo!!

BBBJ - 7/10

She is generally fine in this department and appeared to be putting in a lot of effort by twisting her head while throbbing her head vertically up and down on my hard on member. She did use some hand actions on me but not very skillful compare to the ang pais of 54A. I have given her some invaluable tips, I hope she'll learn fast.

FJ - 7.7/10

I enjoyed fucking this lass as our session was rather spontaneous and her pussy was rather tight. She actually wanna apply KY on her pussy as she feared that she was too dry but I stopped her and I went down south to give her an intense muff diving job!! I can tell she enjoyed my action tremendously as her pussy responded appropriately with plenty of juice.

This lass was one hell of a WL as she was pretty accomodating to my request for several sexual patterns.

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!

RTF - Yes lah!!! Needless to ask ... She assured me that she shall up the ante when I RTF on her next week ... Then why do I have to wait till next week?? Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

I heard these house WLs almost are machiam only average performance. Some even worse, inconsistent one! I think I better save my $150 for other house WL leh.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro ah. Do u all know where else besides L1639 does F1 operate?

I wanna call her but dowan to call from her homebase cuz got a regular there Liao.

Heehee.

Hope guys here can help me on this. Thanks bros!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1