The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-06-2019, 08:39 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Last Sunday with my FB maid, what is she doing? Hahahaha

Yucks u pay for that African tribe black skin whore? U pathetic Low class bastard hah
Old 16-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Just to check any bro interested to join me to OT for maid hunting session as both of my indo maids just got off during Hari Raya. Just PM me.
i alr pm u
Old 17-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Yucks u pay for that African tribe black skin whore? U pathetic Low class bastard hah
yr description very lol
Old 17-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just finish a new indon maid. Morning my fb now new indon maid
Can share her contact ?
Old 17-06-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
These scams are far more common than other types of crimes nowadays.
It used to be that 50% of the cases the Criminal Division of our firm handles are shoplifting/theft cases. Now cybercrime cases has increased to such an extent that more than 50% of the cases handled by our CD are cybercrimes. And it is sad that the majority of these cybercriminals are highly educated youths from tertiary institutions.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Any other fucker want to become famous this type of fucker never die
Marlina from Michat.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
agicaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Just to check any bro interested to join me to OT for maid hunting session as both of my indo maids just got off during Hari Raya. Just PM me.
Upz you bro

Last edited by agicaniac; 17-06-2019 at 06:13 AM.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah , why should I entertain a born loser like you? Dun forget u are born into this world to be a Low life loser haha
Than don’t have snap shot loh, can’t even do it,cause your photo just take from michat and said FOC fuck. So you are the lowest class here.

Don’t have contact just ask me if I pity you I give you some maid contact
Old 17-06-2019, 08:54 AM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Than don’t have snap shot loh, can’t even do it,cause your photo just take from michat and said FOC fuck. So you are the lowest class here.

Don’t have contact just ask me if I pity you I give you some maid contact
Nah , u are the Lowest class here. Showing u paid cash for African tribe black woman. Disgustinf
Old 17-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster (B)

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Nah , u are the Lowest class here. Showing u paid cash for African tribe black woman. Disgustinf
Bro, your description is so funny. LOL.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun bullshit here la, many bros have tried her Scorpio from Sengkang giving bbbj at her place for 50 bucks .
Quote:
So you Also pay $50 just for bbbj, I think you are smart but now I see you have no brain $50 for bbbj
Old 17-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaizi88 View Post
Wow.. Looks good and sexy! Good one bro
LoL she not good and sexy la.... she abit plump type... face like MARK LEE ... is just that this photo have some edit so face look good ...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 17-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bros

Ah pek here, yesterday was Happy Fuckers errr....Fathers Day.

Arrange to have Chicken adobo in the morning and the Ayam Peynet in the afternoon. Last min. the pinay cannot off, so sianz. just went out and have a walk and wait for Ayam Peynet.

Got a call around noon. Another pinay say she is nearby, asking free to meet. Of coz, fast hand fast leg rush to meet her. Only chat with her for a few times, as she is busy all the time. Meet her and we have lunch together. Then we take a walk after. I ask her where she like to go, as the weather is hot..she say dont know. So i ask, we go for shower, she smile and say ok.... Such luck...quickly go to hotel straight away.

Ah pek was smiling all the way to the hotel. Once inside...I kenna rape again...wow she do most of the action..I machiam like the prey . Wa lao...woman nowsaday like to bully old man....

Make me so tried after 2 round, I have to areoplane my ayam peynet....now she biseng biseng me

Happy bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 17-06-2019, 01:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
So you Also pay $50 just for bbbj, I think you are smart but now I see you have no brain $50 for bbbj
Hahaha u pay 50 but I paid nothing. Why because u are fat obese loser who needs to pay for it because no girl or maid will allow u for foc like me

Last edited by KnuckleDuster; 17-06-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha u pay 50 but I pod nothing. Why because u are fat obese loser who needs to pay for it because no girl or maid will allow u for foc like me
You say only,FOC ah, people believe you. I fat ok still have maid to fuck but you only can dream fucking maid

No Brian go her place only get $50 for bbbj, see you also no chance to fuck maid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1