The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I tot this threat is abt screwing maid..
Be it pay sex or not.. now become bro shooting at each other who being high class or low class..
To all bro tat think they r high class becos they dun screw maid.. or even visit FL.. I think sammyboy shld ban their account n keep them out of this forum.. they shld not belong to here..
Now back to wat I intend to post today..
After last Sunday of paid sex with the indon maid.. have been chatting with her everyday.. everything abt her work n some naughty chat.. then suddenly ytd she say wan to cook for me to eat.. then I just test water saying so I yours bf or lover u cook for me.. she reply bf..
Meeting her this Sunday in my shop again.. mostly going to have some happening if I intend to..
1st time having this kind of situation where paid sex to becoming her bf.. shld I still pay her after our deed even she NVR ask..
Any bro have this kind of situation be4.. can advice..
Bro, if maid nv ask money, just treat as bonus. Many just want destress and relax by drinking alcohol and having sex. Juz becareful they raw and tell lies to make you believe you are the lucky ones they raw. Enjoy your screwing.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidly View Post
Having been a lurker here, decide to post something that's relevant to this topic here.

Managed to land a Domestic Helper(DH) in a dating app and we chat abit on the first day through the app. Then on the next day, chatted about each other's past family history and heard about the sad story of husband leaving her whole family in the lurch.

Sounded sincere and started to test water by asking her out and such, she also responded positively and therefore decide to poke abit more by talking dirty. Throw in a storyline and make it sensational saying what we would do to each other when we meet up, then what I got ended up was a video reply from her. The video showed her rubbing and pleasuring herself during the sexting followed by other picture requests that any curious samster would ask.

Quickly arranged to meet up on the weekend immediately during that week and boy was it quick. Even without any water testing, she quickly got out of her clothes and wanted to shower already. Definitely a good seasoned rider but very cheeky. During chat, talked about playing it safe cause wanted to continue work in SG and avoid any form of STD, then during actual, she actually wanted to bonk without use of CD. Really WTF man!

During bonking, she was like a starved lion that just escaped from the zoo. Ride or die attitude and damn, her riding skills was good. Enjoyed some spanking too during doggie. BJ was just so so, but probably cause she had chores to do in the morning during that sunday and woke up damn early. Messages exchanged were damn cold and emotionless, but when it comes to sexting, she's totally into it. Cup Cs and matching lingerie(somewhat important to me). No lingering smell on shaved pussy. In her late 30s.

She has re-appeared on the dating site when I stopped meeting her for 2 weeks. Seems like a cougar out on the prowl herself.

Bros here can pm me if interested but in a indirect method as I don't want to be the one who is anyhow spreading word about her as who knows who is monitoring.

Hope you all enjoyed reading the short post of mine.
Lol bro, many might have already shoot inside her pussy already. Play safe.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapidly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Lol bro, many might have already shoot inside her pussy already. Play safe.
Understand that, which is why I insisted on capping before screwing her.
Trying to play it safe so that others may also play her 'safe' here.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Having a good chat with her today..
Send me a photo..

Her photo make me nose bleed..
Can't wait for this Sunday..
Old 16-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I think you try to get maid but cannot get so now u saying we all bro low class fucking maid. I think there is a guy same as you before but now disspear

We all here happily fucking maid and some of them can anal. You have anot?
Bro hayhay you are right about that. It is obvious that it is a case of sour grapes. He probably can't get any maids to be interested in him and can't up a maid. He probably read through all the tips provided here and still can't hook a maid or any other woman for that matter. So become sour grapes about it lol. On another note well done on calling out JGOK. You realised he was faking it and lying long ago and told everyone else about it.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
I am going through the same situation bro. I up her once two weeks ago. She chat so much and become so comfortable with each other. Video call when she shower and also say, if she my Wife, she will do me Everyday. Sometimes very amusing la. She say she very lonely. This Sunday meeting her again but don’t whether to pay or not. I tot as bro Hay Hay mention, I try buy some stuff for her and then give some cash. Like give ur GF for spending. See what she says.
Bro Allandse I suggest not giving her cash. It might cheapen the relationship and make her feel cheap and used. Especially when she is regarding you as a bf. Give her a gift instead like a bracelet or a chain/pendant. Buy her a meal and top up her phone balance or EZ link card will be a sincere gesture.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Send me a photo..

Upload her photo share with us bro

Last edited by ahkong; 16-05-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: .
Old 16-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I agree that unless upfront price has been set, then pay and tip her. But otherwise, if she is going out to enjoy with you, you can ask her what she wants instead. Sometimes they can be pretty direct, which i like. Better than those pretend types.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot find
Old 16-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Upload her photo share with us bro
Bro you very busy ah
Old 16-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER789X View Post
Bro hayhay you are right about that. It is obvious that it is a case of sour grapes. He probably can't get any maids to be interested in him and can't up a maid. He probably read through all the tips provided here and still can't hook a maid or any other woman for that matter. So become sour grapes about it lol. On another note well done on calling out JGOK. You realised he was faking it and lying long ago and told everyone else about it.
JOGK is a liar, you just wait few days later he will post again. That’s the fun being.

Last time he always go Batam look for girls I see the pic the girl many look like indon girls and he said piony maid.

He is smart to cover the face. He will be back
Old 16-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Send me a photo..

Brother you very busy huh?
Old 16-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
speeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 2 maids contact to exchange .. both screwed them alrdy.. 1 pinoy and 1 Indo.. both stay in CCK and Bt Batok.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

To celebrate a happy occasion I giving out a maid contact
I think got chance to bonk. She is at Facebook
Bonk her just give $50.

This lady I know her for 3-4yrs and is my fb but she is asking more so I kick her out
Old 16-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
To celebrate a happy occasion I giving out a maid contact
I think got chance to bonk. She is at Facebook
Bonk her just give $50.

This lady I know her for 3-4yrs and is my fb but she is asking more so I kick her out
Given 3 brother liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1